Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 16, 2007

Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-14-2007, 2:07 PM Reply   
looking for a ride. re-tore my acl so can't ride. Surgery next week. Was wondering if there will be people with boats out there or if it just going to be the boats in the comp. Anyways, if you are allowed out there and anyone has an open spot for a bit, I'd love to check it out from the water/boat view. Looking forward to meeting Colorado riders out there.
Old     (bcmach)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-14-2007, 3:07 PM Reply   
I doubt they are letting other boats out, but it's a private lake anyway and there is only a handful of members so far. It's a new subdivision out here in Frederick and I think they only have 3-4 houses up.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-14-2007, 4:53 PM Reply   
Only the competition used boats allowed from what I've been told. It's a small private lake. Shayn, you missed the last three Meet & Greets.
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-14-2007, 6:56 PM Reply   
fall get together..........
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-14-2007, 7:10 PM Reply   
Chris, you're on it! And yes, I agree. How's your boy doing?
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-14-2007, 7:46 PM Reply   
Oh yeah, we definitely need a fall get together! Holy crap, is the summer almost over?!?!?!?

(Message edited by timmyb on August 14, 2007)
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       08-14-2007, 8:35 PM Reply   
Whats up Shayn,

No worries bro, I'm in the same boat you are(haha, pun intended) My buddy Justin and I are coming up from Grand Junction, I'm just getting over a broken foot, so just he is riding. It should be an awesome time, especially the bikini contest!!! I look forward to meeting everyone! See ya'll there!
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-15-2007, 1:11 PM Reply   
That's kinda what I thought. Are there still lots for sale around it?
Kraig, I know! Something has come up last second every time. I'm down for a fall get together.
Looking forward to seeing what the Colorado competition is like.
Old     (erik_a)      Join Date: May 2007       08-15-2007, 2:36 PM Reply   
What's this comp all about? Where/when is it?!

Melissa & I would be down for a fall gathering.
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-15-2007, 2:55 PM Reply   
This weekend in Longmont. Here is the link:

http://coloradoadventuresports.com/WakeboardContests.htm
Old     (bcmach)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-15-2007, 3:07 PM Reply   
plenty of lots available, I think they are all around an acre or so, start at about $295,000.
Old     (bcmach)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-15-2007, 3:10 PM Reply   
The subdivision and some lake photos

http://www.pelicanshoreslake.com/index.htm
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-15-2007, 3:48 PM Reply   
WOW! Talk about restrictions. Once all of the lots sell, that lake will be chaos trying to figure out who can go next. only one boat can be under power at any given time on the lake and lot owners can only go around the lake once and then the next lot owner gets to go. Never heard of such a thing. it must be an extremely small lake.