Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (corbin86)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-30-2012, 7:11 PM Reply   
Hey guys i got my two sets of rev10s and two syn 4 Amp and then decided to go with the alpine CDA 118M deck just for the feture it had volume controll for two seprate zones to i didnt have to by the wetsound 420 eq to have zone control. I priced every thing threw stereo king out of portland and then car toys a local stereo shop in spokane wear i live price matched everthing so i didnt have to pay for shipping. Im pretty stoked to get these bad boys hook up and see how loud they really.
Old     (HoldenH2O)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-30-2012, 7:24 PM Reply   
Just hooked up a pair of pro 80s. They are incredible. Given that, you will ABSOLUTELY be blown away by that setup.

The alpine deck looks sick.
Old     (CobraRob)      Join Date: Aug 2010       06-30-2012, 8:33 PM Reply   
I get all of my stuf from Stereo King however, I can just swing by..

As fro the dual zone I have that same HU and why not just set the front / rear to inboat / tower... No need for the dual zone. I never used the dual zone and it seemed like more of a hassel anyway.

However, with the new upgrades I have moved on to a 420 anyway.. Just haven't finished the install yet.
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       07-08-2012, 4:51 PM Reply   
Have you got the rev 10s installed yet corby? Im thinking bout getting one pair and was wondering if theyre what you hoped for
Old     (corbin86)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-08-2012, 7:17 PM Reply   
Hey bryce i havnt got them yet i went threw a local dealer in my town and they didnt have them so they orded them but i wont be back to the states until aug so shortly after that they will be cranken. i did alot of research on them thoe and didnt find any thing bad about them and if you order them dont pay over a grand for them. i called a few places got quotes and then got some one local to match it thats the best way to go and thats with the swivile mount too