Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 09, 2008

Old     (kenteck)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-07-2008, 1:12 PM Reply   
Anyone know of a clamp that is quick release, It’s a pain to remove my speaker box every time we go out and come in with the small allen head bolts, this is the type of box and clamps I have:

Upload
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       04-07-2008, 1:54 PM Reply   
I made one from instruction off this site about two years ago using a trolling motor mount. worked great on my NVS 1010's. Someone on here bought them from me, maybe they can take some pictures?

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp;jsessionid=XDWSVVOICC3OVLAQBBJSCOVMCAEFIIWE?id=00 13626014791a&type=product&cmCat=froogle&cm_ven=dat a_feed&cm_cat=froogle&cm_pla=0250209&cm_ite=001362 6014791a&_requestid=61161
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-07-2008, 7:04 PM Reply   
I have these and they work great! You probably have speakers already, but if you don't or are replcing them check them out.

Samson 720's
The Samson 720™ tower speaker system was designed from the start with wakeboarding in mind. This system uses our patented 720 quick release "wireless" mount and your choice of Focal, Infinity or JL Audio true components that are neatly packaged in our acoustically engineered enclosures.

When you first look at these speakers, they appear to be wireless. All of the wiring is hidden inside the tower and mount. The wiring connection is achieved by a male/female headphone type jack machined into the center of each speaker and mount. This design allows the speaker to spin around as many times as you want without ever winding up the wires.

To reduce the risk of theft, the 720s™ quick release mount system allows you to remove the speakers in 5 seconds by pulling on the spring-loaded locking pin. This allows you to quickly remove the speakers for safekeeping and it makes the tower easier to collapse for storage by removing the added speaker weight. All of this is achieved without ever touching any wires or using any tools. The quick release mounts are machined for the exact tubing size-not a clunky universal style.

Upload