Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-04-2004, 9:26 PM Reply   
Here's a preview of the vid i'm calling Boardstorm. Please feel free to disect it, being that it's a work in progress, i can change it. I just took what i have done and posted it so i could share. Let me know what you think.

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=12718
Old     (wakeme884)      Join Date: Jul 2004       11-04-2004, 10:19 PM Reply   
Really nice effects & editing.Good job!!!! After watching your vid Im ready to hit it again.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       11-04-2004, 11:53 PM Reply   
hey nice riding, more the girls!!!! I got that straight line handle, how much are they over priced typical handles. except they are...oh, oh carbon.......over rated handle.
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-05-2004, 8:10 AM Reply   
Seriously good stuff! Nice talent behind the boat too. Carol...very hot!

Eric
Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-05-2004, 12:44 PM Reply   
Awesome video... Great editing.... not sure about the techno though
Old    walt            11-05-2004, 4:42 PM Reply   
What Eric said !
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       11-05-2004, 5:52 PM Reply   
Nice work Jeremy! Now you have the skillz... which means I'm out of a job.

The techno was different, which is cool! But after watching your video I'm catching the first flight to Vegas to go club'in. unce, unce..

p.s. the only thing I wasn't fond of was the pic in pic video..
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-05-2004, 11:21 PM Reply   
Thank you guys. I love hearing feedback. Hey master Kung Fu. Which pic in pic are you talkin about? The ones at the end or all of it? I'll yank those clips out so fast it'll make your head spin.

Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       11-06-2004, 1:47 AM Reply   
great job jeremy! the only thing i don't get is the logo advertising. this fascination with brands just doesn't do anything for me - but then, maybe that's why im just a mooch! :-)
Old    parks143dna03            11-06-2004, 5:51 PM Reply   
nice job. you have some good editing skils, you just need a more advanced editing program. Heep the videos comming.
Old    dusty            11-06-2004, 6:59 PM Reply   
I would pick a different track. There are a lot fresher beats out there than Sandstorm.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-07-2004, 11:25 PM Reply   
Chris, Thanks that means alot.

Pareick, Thanks. As far as the more advanced editing program, I use Pinnacle Liquid Edition. Don't confuse Pinnacle Liquid edition with Pinnacle studio. Here's a comparison review of Liquid Edtion and Adobe Premiere Pro. http://www.abcdv.com/article/articleview/151/1/52

Dusty, Actually that song has some meaning within my group of friends, but i do appriciate the input.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-09-2004, 8:21 PM Reply   
Is there no one out there saying i over edited this?

Any other comments are very welcome.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       11-09-2004, 8:41 PM Reply   
I'm liking it alot