Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    LR3w8kbrdr            08-07-2012, 6:53 PM Reply   
Had a chance to go to a premier tonight for it and its awesome! I just wish I wasnt my age right now bc Id be out tomorrow going huge! Or trying at least lol instead i'll be playig it safe

Parxx is in a good bit of it too. Those guys are crazy and have my respect
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-09-2012, 12:08 PM Reply   
Cool. I was supposed to see it last night, but had to skip out for a meeting. Glad to hear that it's good.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-14-2012, 1:15 PM Reply   
It was awesome! Def worth the ticket price!
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       08-14-2012, 4:27 PM Reply   
It was great!!! I was a little hesitant on what it would be like, i was impressed.

Made me feel like a Sally after watching it though.... these guys take some serious risks
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-18-2012, 9:40 PM Reply   
We went to see it yesterday. I'm really surprised that these guys are not crippled already. They really take some chances. Even with a cage and all the correct protective equipment bad things happen. The intro sequence was pretty impressive! Choppers, buggies, side by sides, motorcycles, at least 50 moving objects all moving, jumping and flipping at once!
Old     (shags004)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-23-2012, 4:23 PM Reply   
I wish I could have seen that live, though the movie was awesome!
Old     (skull)      Join Date: May 2002       08-26-2012, 6:55 PM Reply   
It was fantastic! My 4 year old was yelling and clapping the whole time. We went to an 11 AM showing last Sunday in Dallas and were the only three people in the entire theater. That sucks. It is a really good flick.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-27-2012, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skull View Post
It was fantastic! My 4 year old was yelling and clapping the whole time. We went to an 11 AM showing last Sunday in Dallas and were the only three people in the entire theater. That sucks. It is a really good flick.
I know. We went to a 5:00 on a Friday afternoon and there were maybe six folks in the theater. And this was at a "regional" mall.