Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 05, 2009

Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-25-2008, 8:34 AM Reply   
Here are some pics of my son's new board & bindings. Santa Zane helped me get the CWB 2009 Charger 119 & Hinge Tech Tykes. As you can see from the smile on his face, I think he will like it...
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

The pics of riding was yesterday. I guess its not so bad to not have a White Christmas after all.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

(Message edited by Byrd on December 25, 2008)
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-25-2008, 8:55 AM Reply   
Hey Barry, how've you been.... your kid is a machine.

Shua and I will be back down to Winter Haven tomorrow, we're staying for like 4 weeks or so... I'll give you a call, we'll have to ride more than we did last time

Merry Christmas!
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-25-2008, 9:48 AM Reply   
Im off for a week, so call me when you get here
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-25-2008, 11:48 AM Reply   
Right on, we should get there 26th late afterroon/evening then stay until about the 22nd of Jan.
Old     (dmc_napa)      Join Date: Jul 2007       12-25-2008, 12:38 PM Reply   
Congratulations - Your son will love his new CWB Charger! My girls began on another board, but once they switched over to CWB, there has been no going back.

Nice to see your little charger still out on the water. The water temp. in the California Delta is a chilly 46 degrees. Can't wait for warmer weather.

Santa CM has pulled through with the Absolute Platinum and Bella for this household... We love Santa!
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-25-2008, 12:43 PM Reply   
permasmile
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       12-26-2008, 6:52 AM Reply   
White Christmas?!?

Shoot, every time he slayshed that wake there was a WHITE (spray) Christmas
Old     (zaneschwenk)      Join Date: Apr 2004       12-27-2008, 3:20 PM Reply   
Awesome pics Barry!!! Hope you had a great Christmas!!

Zane
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-27-2008, 3:23 PM Reply   
Barry, we made it despite the fact that Georgia as a whole is under construction... I'll give you a call soon

^^ Just was watching Ripley's Believe it or not and Mike Sipple (s.p.?) was doing something and the chase boat drive looked familiar
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-28-2008, 10:00 AM Reply   
Thanks everyone. Getting ready to go out again today. Yeah I know I am rubbing it in a little, lol...

Nick, give me a call and post that link as well.

Thanks,
byrd
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-30-2008, 12:48 PM Reply   
Yo Byrd !! Why didnt you take some of the Yankees out of my boat the other day? Holy crap I was invaded over the holidays with them.
Liam has had that board for a couple of years now and seems to work well for him.
This 85 degree weather is horrible isnt it.
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-31-2008, 11:03 AM Reply   
yeah Billy, you were up to your eyeballs in yanks, lol... Unfortunately for you, I had enough ballast already. I busted up my foot 15 min after I saw you. When I got back on our lake, it was like glass so I loaded up the sacs and went riding for a little sunset session. I over rotated a TS180, came down on my TS edge facing the wake and I messed up all the ligaments in my right foot. Dr. says no WB for a month and I'm in a Moonboot for two weeks. What a way to start the new year...
Upload
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-02-2009, 7:00 AM Reply   
See if you had taken some yankees off my boat you would be fine right now LOL
That sucks though, good luck.
Old     (needwake)      Join Date: Nov 2005       01-02-2009, 7:19 AM Reply   
Your boy is looking good out there Barry!! A few more years and you will be getting tips from him.

Sucks about the foot, hopefully you will heal up fast...maybe we can get together and ride in March?
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-02-2009, 3:41 PM Reply   
Thanks guys, its getting better and better everyday. It should be all good in a month. I'm just glad it happened in the winter. It would really suck if this happened in Spring or Summer.

Todd, let me know when you are available, March sounds good.