Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old    pete82            02-21-2004, 4:54 PM Reply   
Hi,
i live in Norway and because of limited selection here i will be ordering from the Us. Are there any sites/shops I should stay away from or any that you can recommend? Looking for fins, vest and handle.
Any help appreciated.
Old    banks            02-21-2004, 7:27 PM Reply   
buywake is pretty good they are from near me and they will answer questions pretty well.
Old    walt            02-21-2004, 7:43 PM Reply   
If they advertise on Wakeworld.com they can be trusted !
Old    tpanoz            02-22-2004, 11:13 AM Reply   
I've delt with Buywake many times! Awesome service, great people, fast shipping and very trustworthy. I wouldnt go through anyone else.. Hey and they even give ya free stickers! haha nothin's better than that
Old    tikki83            02-22-2004, 2:04 PM Reply   
Buywake may be good if you live in the States and the shipping cost is insignificant. If you live in Europe, Buywake.com is the shop with their shipping cost most expensive. Itīs ridiculous, if you donīt believe me, send them a email asking for the shipping costs...I cant understand how a shop in the US can send you a pair of bindings for only $30 of shipping and another shop in the US asks you $100 for shipping the same pair of bindings...
For really cheap shipping costs I recommend you grizzly-sports.com and wileyski.com.
I dont miscredit the quality and service of buywake.com, theyīre really good people and it is the most complete shop, I only reject their international shipping costs.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-22-2004, 3:01 PM Reply   
most places incluing BUYwake.com have free shipping of late on 2004 wakeboards/bindings .It says on the buywake site that the NON us shipping will be discounted for 2004 setups..Most companies are doing this now..

I like grizzly-sports.com as my favorite online place as well as Scott at glassandpoweder.com he will take care of you for sure..
Old     (d_o_double_g)      Join Date: Sep 2003       02-22-2004, 8:42 PM Reply   
I've used Wakeside.com and have had great luck with them. Their prices are competitive, they have reward point for each dollar spent, no tax, and no shipping (in the US). Buywake and Grizzly sports are also very good choices.
Old    pete82            02-23-2004, 2:53 AM Reply   
Thanks for the help, I'll have a look around.