Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Snowboarding

Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-15-2009, 6:18 PM Reply   
please respond to this or email me ( mikevinckier93@hotmail.com ) if you know of any overnight, 5 to 8 days, camps for park snowboarders. cheap is the keyword here too!! im not a All Star snowboarder, but i dont suck, i can pull tricks and stuff like that.
so please give me some feed back....
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       03-16-2009, 10:05 AM Reply   
Where is the camp?? And waht are the dates?
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       03-16-2009, 10:06 AM Reply   
wait.. i just re-read your post... my bad.... Check out Wendells....
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-16-2009, 10:45 AM Reply   
high cascades has a summer camp as well...mt hood
Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-16-2009, 12:52 PM Reply   
iight. thanks . do you guys happen to know how cheap the cheapest camp would be?? i dont want to spend a trillion bucks
Old     (mastercraft1995)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-16-2009, 1:22 PM Reply   
Windells is about $1600. That doesn't count your flight out here though.
http://www.windells.com/
Old     (shredhead)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-16-2009, 2:32 PM Reply   
I would go earlier, rather than later this year. Other than right now, the PNW hasn't had the biggest year and August might be grim.
Old    sperbet            03-16-2009, 2:43 PM Reply   
no such thing, but I guess everyone has a different definition of cheap. the fact that there are only 1 or 2 options in the US are going to keep the prices high. Outside of US options are obviously going to be expensive due to travel costs alone.
Old     (mastercraft1995)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-16-2009, 2:44 PM Reply   
Shredhead what are you talking about? Have you checked the reports lately for snowfall?

Mikevlx they'll have plenty of snow at Timberline on the the Palmer Snowfield when ever you go don't worry.
Old     (shredhead)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-17-2009, 7:50 AM Reply   
Yes, I know that its dumping now, but this season hasn't been the best. Even on really good years, the lanes get narrow in August and you'll be downloading.

I've been to Hood a lot and I'll stand on my recommendation. Early is better than late!
Old     (mastercraft1995)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-17-2009, 10:11 AM Reply   
We are currently at 100% of our annual snow pack. Is it like last year where we where at like 300% no but it's still pretty dang good. We'll still get snow for the next couple of weeks at lower elevations and snow for awhile in the higher elevations. Last June they where still getting snow on Palmer.

Now if you would of asked the same questions in February I would of had a different answer.
Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-30-2009, 7:14 PM Reply   
thanks everyone for writing, that would be so nice if anyone here could hook me up with some connections//coupons that i could use for a camp because im deperate!! even a 100 dollars-off would make a difference!!
Old     (phunnel)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-29-2009, 10:12 PM Reply   
i think whistler has a summer camp as well and the exchange rate right now would be savings enough for you i'd imagine ha