Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-13-2013, 6:31 PM Reply   
Defense allowed all of 6 points RW played very well as did Beast Mode. There was some sloppy unfortunate crap at the end of the second quarter but other than that I was fine with the game.

Oh and not a drop of sweat.

Bobby is once again wrong about the Hawks and the home winning streak moves to 11 straight games.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-13-2013, 6:33 PM Reply   
Bret save your breath. Bobby doesn't actually care if the cowgirls win or lose. He only cares about Romo's stats.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-13-2013, 6:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
All I know is i'm three for three this week.

The Hawks offense looked sloppy and dead eyed until the fourth quarter again this week. We can't go into Phoenix with that type of play or we're be going home with a loss.
Congratulations on your picks this week! I've got 5 wrong so far.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-13-2013, 6:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Defense allowed all of 6 points RW played very well as did Beast Mode. There was some sloppy unfortunate crap at the end of the second quarter but other than that I was fine with the game.

Oh and not a drop of sweat.

Bobby is once again wrong about the Hawks and the home winning streak moves to 11 straight games.
Did you watch the Lynch fumble? Did you see the MUFFED hold that resulted in a TD?Did you see the Hawks down3-0 then 10-7 at the half?You must have watched a different game.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-13-2013, 7:21 PM Reply   
I hope you guys are watching!!!! That last TD was clutch to Williams.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-13-2013, 7:47 PM Reply   
Yep saw all that and I was never worried. Knew we'd win the whole time.

Go Skins!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-13-2013, 8:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ripe for the picking hey Bobby....suck it!

I am for at least today a huge Skins fan.
So your 1-1.You should have picked the Patriots!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-13-2013, 8:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinMD View Post
WEEK 6 PICKS:

NYG @ CHI - Da Bears
GB @ BAL - Pack
CIN @ BUF -Bengals
DET @ CLE -Lions
STL @ HOU - Texans
OAK @ KC - Chiefs
CAR @ MIN - Panthers
PIT @ NYJ - Steelers
PHI @ TB - Eagles
JAC @ DEN - Broncos
TEN @ SEA - Hawks
NO @ NE - Pats
ARI @ SF - 49ers
WAS @ DAL - Cowgirls
SD @IND - Colts
Congratulations you won this weeks picks of all the games.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-14-2013, 8:38 AM Reply   
Bobby you respond to everyone but me? I'm still waiting here wanting to bet on the Hawks home schedule but still no response. Not surprised though, typical Cowboy fan behavior.

Hawks D was solid yesterday. One trip to the red zone for the Titans all day. Hawks O still needs work.
Is there any doubt that Sherman and Thomas are not the best CB & FS in the league at this point?
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-14-2013, 8:53 AM Reply   
I gotta say, life at the CLink yesterday didn't feel as good as it usually does. That game felt ugly, awkward and fluky. Even in a win against a tough team. But then I got home and actually looked at the stats.
Hawks never punted after the 1st quarter.
Titans offense had only one play for more than 20 yards and they got zero TD's.
Titans premiere RB averaged 3ypc. In fact, their QB had their longest run... for 11 yards.

Outside of one (big) screw-up by a backup on a special teams play... and, of course, 5 stinkin' fumbles... the Hawks actually played a good game. Even though it certainly didn't feel that way.

Also, the Hawks are currently tied for the top spot in the entire NFC. And that's with a TON of big injuries. If this squad ever gets healthy and starts firing on all cylinders, it's gonna be lights out for everybody else in the league.
Old     (ATB0713)      Join Date: Oct 2013 Location: Massachusetts       10-14-2013, 9:07 AM Reply   
Talk about CLUTCH! Tom Brady does it again!!!!!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-14-2013, 10:55 AM Reply   
I was rooting for the Pats yesterday. They helped even up the NFC so I had to be a Brady fan for a day.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-14-2013, 11:10 AM Reply   
Chiefs defense is dominating. 10 sacks yesterday. Anyone see the 4th and 48 they had? CHIEFS!!!!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-14-2013, 1:10 PM Reply   
Its like DT is back there. They're looking damn good. What a crazy turn around from last year.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-14-2013, 2:49 PM Reply   
I love seeing Alex Smith and Andy Reid giving the finger to the 49ers and Philly. Although KC really hasn't played a top tier team yet, should be interesting when they head to Denver. Definitely the biggest surprise of the season so far.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-14-2013, 3:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Bobby you respond to everyone but me? I'm still waiting here wanting to bet on the Hawks home schedule but still no response. Not surprised though, typical Cowboy fan behavior.

Hawks D was solid yesterday. One trip to the red zone for the Titans all day. Hawks O still needs work.
Is there any doubt that Sherman and Thomas are not the best CB & FS in the league at this point?
Why reply when i can enjoy every week of the Smack Talking Thread!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-14-2013, 3:46 PM Reply   
Darren, bobby never puts his money where his mouth is. I've tried and here's why. Even he doesn't believe the crap falling out of his face.
Old     (JustinMD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       10-14-2013, 4:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Congratulations you won this weeks picks of all the games.
There is still tonight to worry about. The only game I was actually worried about was the NO/NE game. And damn if Brady didn't come through!!! Best last 4 minutes of a game in a LOOOOOONG time!!!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-14-2013, 4:29 PM Reply   
That is some pretty good picking by Justin but he did miss the STL/Houston game..
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-14-2013, 4:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
That is some pretty good picking by Justin but he did miss the STL/Houston game..
But he picked all the games. He smoked me. I got 5 wrong so far.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-14-2013, 4:51 PM Reply   
The difference in the Hawks/Titans game was Locker being out. With him starting and Fitzpatrick where he needs to be (holding the clipboard), the outcome of that game would be different.

And Rich, CJ has not been a "premiere RB" for the past two seasons. 3 ypc is about all you can expect out of him lately. And with Fitz constantly lobbing passes to the other team, it is not the least bit shocking that we didn't score an offensive TD yesterday. The Titan's D is the only thing keeping the games even remotely close. The Titans had zero turnovers for the season prior to Locker being injured. And I think there are teams in Denver and New Orleans that are going to be in the way of it "being lights out for the rest of the league". I see Seattle being eliminated in the 2nd round of the playoffs (after a first round bye).
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-14-2013, 4:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Darren, bobby never puts his money where his mouth is. I've tried and here's why. Even he doesn't believe the crap falling out of his face.
I put my money in solid investments.That's why i'm retiring at the end of the year.LOL
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-14-2013, 5:15 PM Reply   
Wake, would love to have seen Locker in there. Everyone in western Washington loves him. However, I don't think the ultimate outcome would have been different. The big difference in that game was our place kicker getting absolutely trucked! He's in that game is 23-6. The normal place holder was trying to kick the balk and I don't know what the hell the back up place kicker was trying to do
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-14-2013, 5:18 PM Reply   
Robert, can't really blame you. RG3's fumble on the 3 cost me a pair of flip flops. Me and my buddy have weird bets.

At least you realize your trash talk isn't "solid".
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-14-2013, 7:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
The difference in the Hawks/Titans game was Locker being out. With him starting and Fitzpatrick where he needs to be (holding the clipboard), the outcome of that game would be different.

And Rich, CJ has not been a "premiere RB" for the past two seasons. 3 ypc is about all you can expect out of him lately. And with Fitz constantly lobbing passes to the other team, it is not the least bit shocking that we didn't score an offensive TD yesterday. The Titan's D is the only thing keeping the games even remotely close. The Titans had zero turnovers for the season prior to Locker being injured. And I think there are teams in Denver and New Orleans that are going to be in the way of it "being lights out for the rest of the league". I see Seattle being eliminated in the 2nd round of the playoffs (after a first round bye).
You don't really want to start comparing injured players that would have affected the outcome of the game do you? We had a few key players on our O line and one offensive player I think you may have heard of. A healthy Locker against a healthy O line and the score would have been retarded yesterday.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-14-2013, 8:34 PM Reply   
Surprisingly Skins defense played well but we gave up 21 points on special teams and a turn over. Unlike Hawks, Skins are not good enough to come back from that. RG3 looked more mobile but his throws were off. Looks like Skins season will come down to beating the Cowgirls later in the year and hopefully keeping them out of the playoffs again.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-15-2013, 3:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry1167 View Post
Surprisingly Skins defense played well but we gave up 21 points on special teams and a turn over. Unlike Hawks, Skins are not good enough to come back from that. RG3 looked more mobile but his throws were off. Looks like Skins season will come down to beating the Cowgirls later in the year and hopefully keeping them out of the playoffs again.
Without Ware most of the game and no running game without Murray.A defensive line that was missing 3 starters." Come on man" you guys suck!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-15-2013, 8:24 AM Reply   
"Without Locker the outcome would have been different"???? What about the Hawks O line, Zach Miller and Percy Harvin? Sorry but there is no way Locker or any other QB is going to win at C-Link.
I love that the Hawks beat a 3-2 team and ended the game in the victory formation, yet people think they are slipping. Please keep doubting them and saying we are "ripe for the picking".
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-15-2013, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Without Ware most of the game and no running game without Murray.A defensive line that was missing 3 starters." Come on man" you guys suck!
Skins do suck but we spotted you guys 21 points. If not for our ****ty special teams it would have been a close game. What does that say about the Cowgirls?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-15-2013, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
You don't really want to start comparing injured players that would have affected the outcome of the game do you? We had a few key players on our O line and one offensive player I think you may have heard of. A healthy Locker against a healthy O line and the score would have been retarded yesterday.
Come on, you guys comparing someone on the O-line to a QB? Give me an effing break. And yes Percy Harvin is a great player, but let's say he scored two TD's (way more than his per game average ever was in MN), with Locker in there, how exactly would the "score have been retarded"? What you are implying is that Harvin would have done something he has yet to do in his career with something Locker has done in his career?

Yes or No answer. Is Seattle as good a team with their backup QB starting?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-15-2013, 1:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
"Without Locker the outcome would have been different"???? What about the Hawks O line, Zach Miller and Percy Harvin? Sorry but there is no way Locker or any other QB is going to win at C-Link.
I love that the Hawks beat a 3-2 team and ended the game in the victory formation, yet people think they are slipping. Please keep doubting them and saying we are "ripe for the picking".
And Peyton Manning would destroy the Hawks on any field.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-15-2013, 1:58 PM Reply   
Seattle with their backup QB is still better than the Titans even with Locker! And yes Manning looks great (and we all know he is) but look who the Broncos have in the last 5 weeks....NYG, OAK, PHI, JAC, DAL... HAHA! I would look good throwing against those teams, Lol, "put me in coach". I mean c'mon, NYG & JAC are far and above the two worst teams in the NFL. The Raiders are aweful, and the Cowboys and Eagles are average.... so yeah of course the Broncos are winning.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-15-2013, 2:52 PM Reply   
I wish nothing but success for Locker because he was a Husky but he's not even in the top 10 QB discussion at this point.

Manning is lucky the Hawks aren't in the AFC West anymore. We'd finish the job on that stiff neck of his.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-15-2013, 4:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry1167 View Post
Skins do suck but we spotted you guys 21 points. If not for our ****ty special teams it would have been a close game. What does that say about the Cowgirls?
I remember the score being 0-0 at the start of the game.After that the play of lack there of determined the score.If your TEAM sucked then that's how they played. If the COWBOYS took advantage of your teams mistakes the that's called execution. A team consists of three phases,Offense,Defense and Special Teams.The Offenses job is to score points and not to turn the ball over. The Redskins totaled more yards than the Cowboys.They also owned Time of Possession.The Cowboys Offense executed and scored TD's when they had the ball.Advantage Cowboys! The defenses job is to keep the Offense from scoring and create turnovers. The Redskins created one turnover and held the Cowboys Offense to 24 points. The Cowboys Defense created 2 turnovers and created another fumble which they didn't recover.They held the Redskins to 16 points without 3 of their 4 starting defensive lineman.Advantage COWBOYS! The special teams is the third phase of the game.Their job is to create a favorable field position on kickoffs and punts. The Kicking game is commonly included in with the Special Teams. The Redskins missed a FG and missed a lot of tackles on punts and kickoffs.Special Teams were won by the COWBOYS! Even if you took away the 7 points by the Special Teams the Cowboys still would have won.Bottom line RGIII CHOKED in crunch time.[No points in the 4th Quarter] Now what does that say about the REDSKINS?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-15-2013, 5:48 PM Reply   
Is Tarvaris as good as Wilson? ... nope. Is Tarvaris a good qb? ... yes... as good as Locker?... yes. I'll argue all day that his lack of success in Minnesota was due to a non existent o line so he spent his time there running for his life. When he held the lead spot in Seattle, he again had no offensive line and he was playing with a torn pec on his throwing side for the entire season. I'm not crazy, if Wilson went out it would be a huge hit to our team but Tarvaris could certainly hold his own in the lead spot if called upon. There's a reason Pete brought him back and a reason his teamates love having him as a backup.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-15-2013, 7:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
I remember the score being 0-0 at the start of the game.After that the play of lack there of determined the score.If your TEAM sucked then that's how they played. If the COWBOYS took advantage of your teams mistakes the that's called execution. A team consists of three phases,Offense,Defense and Special Teams.The Offenses job is to score points and not to turn the ball over. The Redskins totaled more yards than the Cowboys.They also owned Time of Possession.The Cowboys Offense executed and scored TD's when they had the ball.Advantage Cowboys! The defenses job is to keep the Offense from scoring and create turnovers. The Redskins created one turnover and held the Cowboys Offense to 24 points. The Cowboys Defense created 2 turnovers and created another fumble which they didn't recover.They held the Redskins to 16 points without 3 of their 4 starting defensive lineman.Advantage COWBOYS! The special teams is the third phase of the game.Their job is to create a favorable field position on kickoffs and punts. The Kicking game is commonly included in with the Special Teams. The Redskins missed a FG and missed a lot of tackles on punts and kickoffs.Special Teams were won by the COWBOYS! Even if you took away the 7 points by the Special Teams the Cowboys still would have won.Bottom line RGIII CHOKED in crunch time.[No points in the 4th Quarter] Now what does that say about the REDSKINS?
Thanks for the tutorial on football. We all really needed that. Wasted space.

Cowgirls scored two TDs after getting the ball on the Redskin's 15 and 5. I don't call that executing. I call it a gift.

Tell us more o wise one.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-16-2013, 3:30 AM Reply   
Redskins were in similar field positions and settled for field goals. GAME OVER.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-16-2013, 3:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is Tarvaris as good as Wilson? ... nope. Is Tarvaris a good qb? ... yes... as good as Locker?... yes. I'll argue all day that his lack of success in Minnesota was due to a non existent o line so he spent his time there running for his life. When he held the lead spot in Seattle, he again had no offensive line and he was playing with a torn pec on his throwing side for the entire season. I'm not crazy, if Wilson went out it would be a huge hit to our team but Tarvaris could certainly hold his own in the lead spot if called upon. There's a reason Pete brought him back and a reason his teamates love having him as a backup.
So what your saying is ANY QB could win with the rest of the Seattle team. My point exactly.Football is a team sport.One position can only be measured by stats.The proper way to measure those stats is over a period of time. That shows consistency or lack there of.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-16-2013, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Redskins were in similar field positions and settled for field goals. GAME OVER.
Wrong. Redskins drove the length of the field to get into Dallas territory. Much different than being handed the football at the 5 and 15. Please use more caps and all of those smiley face symbols to get your point across. That will definitely help everyone believe your nonsense. You're a lost cause and I am done with you.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-16-2013, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
So what your saying is ANY QB could win with the rest of the Seattle team
No, we'd lose if we had Romo
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-16-2013, 8:02 AM Reply   
Legion of Boom Effect!!!
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-16-2013, 8:25 AM Reply   
No, no, no. Hawks would totally win with Romo, well until the playoffs.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-16-2013, 11:00 AM Reply   
^^^this
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-16-2013, 12:05 PM Reply   
pls don't utter the words Hawks and Romo in the same sentence, its a bad omen!
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-16-2013, 12:08 PM Reply   
The #LegionofBoomEffect! is entertaining... but I'd be more than happy if it ended this week. :-)
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-16-2013, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's just your fandom talking. If Tarvaris switches team next season, you'll be singing a different song. No way he is as good as Locker, that's just a stupid statement. Locker is 100% better than he was last season and I suspect he will continue to get better. And besides, the Titans have Fitzpatrick as backup. King of the INT.

And that Trey Wingo thing is stupid. Let's see who the Seahawks have played:

Week 1 Panthers (2-3)
Week 2 49ers (4-2)
Week 3 Jaguars (0-6)
Week 4 Texans (2-4)
Week 5 Colts (4-2)
Week 6 Titans (3-3)

Combined record of all teams 15-20 , with more than half of those 15 victories coming from 2 of the teams (including one of the teams that beat the Hawks). So hardly surprising that each of them lost after playing Seattle, even the Colts (they always struggle against the Chargers, even when they had Manning as QB).

Last edited by wake77; 10-16-2013 at 2:25 PM.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-16-2013, 3:18 PM Reply   
^^^^what is your point??
Broncos have played:
wk 1 Ravens (3-3)
wk 2 Giants (0-6)
wk 3 Raiders (2-4)
wk 4 Eagles (3-3)
wk 5 Cowgirls (3-3)
wk 6 Jaguars (0-6)
Combined 11-25.

This is the NFL, not the BCS. Strength of schedule means nothing.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-16-2013, 3:51 PM Reply   
^I'm not a Broncos fan.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-16-2013, 5:04 PM Reply   
Do you honestly think Trey Wingo believes that?!? I'm pretty sure he was just pointing out a humorous little coincidence... not saying that the Seahawks really caused those losses. Except for the Texans... I definitely think the Seahawks broke the Texans.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-16-2013, 8:02 PM Reply   
Go Cardinals!!!!!
Old     (JustinMD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       10-17-2013, 2:05 AM Reply   
Seattle at Arizona HAWKS

Tampa Bay at Atlanta ATL
Cincinnati at Detroit LIONS
Buffalo at Miami MIAMI
New England at NY Jets PATS
Dallas at Philadelphia EAGLES
Chicago at Washington BEARS
St. Louis at Carolina RAMS
San Diego at Jacksonville SD
San Francisco at Tennessee 49ERS
Cleveland at Green Bay PACK
Houston at Kansas City TX
Baltimore at Pittsburgh RAVENS
Denver at Indianapolis BRONCOS

Minnesota at NY Giants GIANTS
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-17-2013, 3:45 AM Reply   
WEEK 7 PICKS
Thursday night

SEA @ ARI - Cardinals at home.

Sunday at 1:00

TB @ ATL - Falcons
CIN @DET-Lions
BUF @ MIA - Dolphins
NE @ NYJ - Patriots
DAL @ PHI - Cowboys
Chi @ WAS -DA BEARS in a EASY win!
STL @ CAR - Panthers at home.
SD @ JAC - Chargers
SF @ TEN - 49ERS
CLE @ GB - Packers
HOU @ KC - Chiefs
BAL @ PIT - This is a toss up.But i'll take the Steelers at home.
DEN @ IND - COLTS stop the win streak of the Broncos!

MIN @ NYG - Giants
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-17-2013, 6:46 AM Reply   
Hawks @ Cards - Hawks defense wins the game.

Rams @ Panthers - Panthers

Niners @ Titans - Legion of Boom effect in full force.

For Bobby,

Dallas @ Philly - Philly
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-17-2013, 3:54 PM Reply   
I was worried abot this game a little but I see Lil' Bobby picked against us which usually works out just great for The Hawks

Hawks by two...field goals
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-17-2013, 5:03 PM Reply   
I see a 3-4 point win by hawks. A grinder. The public is heavy on the hawks and the under. I am leaning towards AZ getting 6. If this is in SEA - different game. AZ could sneak this one out too on the big stage of Thursday night. Seattle has has some lucky breaks and those can't continue.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-17-2013, 8:49 PM Reply   
Turns out we covered again! Thanks Bobby boy for doubting us. Turned out like it always does with another SEEEEEEAAA....HAAAAWKS WIN!!!!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-17-2013, 8:51 PM Reply   
That was too easy...

If I recall there was a Williams guy floating around here early on questioning our ability to beat the Cards. Wonder where he's been lately???
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-17-2013, 8:52 PM Reply   
Twelve Man goin off on NFL network after the game... priceless!
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-17-2013, 8:53 PM Reply   
Managed to ugly up what could have been a dominant effort... but still. 6-1. Big Win. Go Hawks.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-17-2013, 9:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
Managed to ugly up what could have been a dominant effort... but still. 6-1. Big Win. Go Hawks.
Tough D up against a weak O line...

We owned the second half and coasted the through the fourth on the road against a divisional team. BIG WIN!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-18-2013, 4:15 AM Reply   
Above comments seen through Seahawks Goggles! Still saw protection problems. No 100 yard rusher.Carson Palmer giving another gift on his quest to catch Eli.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-18-2013, 8:32 AM Reply   
I don't see how the Cardinals could be anyone with that O-Line.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-18-2013, 8:48 AM Reply   
HAHAHA no 100 yard rusher?? When has that ever mattered?? Look at AP, runs for 100+ all the time and the Vikings still lose.

Hawks destroyed the Cards last night. Lynch trucked Dockett and knocked his helmet off!! Bambam destroyed Winston then makes the tackle on Ellington. This game was over in the 1st Quarter. Can't wait for Monday night!! Percy is going for 200 yards!!
Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       10-18-2013, 9:53 AM Reply   
Robert, how 'bout you take off those Hawk Hater Goggles and step into reality! You can spew all the stats you want, talk about pocket protection, or lack of a 100 yard rusher, but the plain fact is, your Cowgirls can't hang with the HAWKS. What makes the Hawks so much superior then your Cowgirls is that they have a smart and savy QB, a Beast of running back, and a Defense who will knock you flat on your butt and still talk about your mama. GO HAWKS!!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-18-2013, 10:09 AM Reply   
Don't worry Bobby will be done with this thread after Sunday and the Cowgirls are 3-4 because a backup QB just torched them for 35+ points.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-18-2013, 1:40 PM Reply   
Bitch slapped by Beast Mode.
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-18-2013, 4:23 PM Reply   
My my you guys are mighty sensitive!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-21-2013, 3:46 AM Reply   
Looks like i win the picks again this week. That was easy!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-21-2013, 4:09 AM Reply   
Check again there Nancy...

We tied...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-21-2013, 7:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Check again there Nancy...

We tied...
My name isn't Nancy. You only picked 4 games. Picking "THE" games is picking all the games.That's a true test of you knowledge of the whole league. It's easier to pick your division.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-21-2013, 7:24 AM Reply   
And the Chiefs are now 7-0 and have the best record in the NFL. This makes me happy.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-21-2013, 7:47 AM Reply   
RG3 is well enough to run the read option again and we score 45 points. That's the good news. Bad news... our special teams gave up another TD and our secondary still stinks. I will take the win though.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-21-2013, 8:35 AM Reply   
Looks like Locker's return made a big difference. Romo did his best to lose another big game (RTG 69.2) but Philly was worse.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-21-2013, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like Locker's return made a big difference. Romo did his best to lose another big game (RTG 69.2) but Philly was worse.
Romo won by 14 points on the road.One of his interceptions was a garbage hail mary just before the half.I think he may have caught Russell Wilson in interceptions now. He threw for over 300 yards also better than R.W. Dallas defense didn't allow a TD all day to a TOP OFFENSE and collected 3 picks while they were at it. Those are the facts.What do they mean? Not much at this point in the season. Leading your division right now doesn't mean squat. Kansas City is the only team left with something to brag about. As Denver lost to the Colts like i predicted.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-21-2013, 9:46 AM Reply   
^^^^^HAHAHAHA "TOP OFFENSE" that's a good one. And yes Romo didn't just match RW for INTs but passed him too. Congrats on the big win!! Picking off Matt Barkley is like beating Romo in a big game, easy and predictable.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-21-2013, 10:13 AM Reply   
Hated seeing all the big injuries this week.

Glad to see RG3 getting it together. Would love to see Washington get strong from here on out.

KC's defense is legit. But... I see them as a good team with a great record... and I think by the end of the season that record will be a little more reflective of their true quality.

The Cowboys... man I just don't know. With Washington starting in a hole, they seem like the class of that lame division... but would it really surprise anyone if they still failed to make the playoffs?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-21-2013, 10:18 AM Reply   
Cowboys will have a 9-7 record at best. They play the Lions, Saints, Bears, and Skins all on the road. I don't see them winning any of those games. I could see them making the playoffs the last game of the season if they beat Philly in Dallas. I unfortunately think it's over for the Skins this year.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-21-2013, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^^^HAHAHAHA "TOP OFFENSE" that's a good one. And yes Romo didn't just match RW for INTs but passed him too. Congrats on the big win!! Picking off Matt Barkley is like beating Romo in a big game, easy and predictable.
HA HA look again RETARD! If your azz was as big as your mouth your guts would fall out. LOL NFL.COM #1 Offense Denver,#2 Green Bay, # 3 Philadelphia. The # 1 rushing Offense is the Eagles 11 yards a game over your Squawks. Your so full of chit you can't even see the FACTS! The Cowboys have played or will play 7 of the top 10 offenses this year.Some more than once Eagles and Redskins.Brag about all the meaningless games you want,i'll stick with the facts.Fact #1 Seahawks trophy case is EMPTY. Fact # 2 Seahawks haven't been to a championship game in YEARS. All this talk of dominance and legion of boom only to CHOKE when it counts the most. Just the facts. Don't worry i'll keep reminding you the facts all season!!!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-21-2013, 11:08 AM Reply   
^^^whatever makes you feel good about beating Nick Foles and Matt Barkley. Who cares about yards?? I'll take points and wins when considering a top offense.
I like the fact of 6-1 vs. 4-3. That's a pretty good fact.
Please remind me of the last time the Cowgirls were in a championship game? Heck even a second round playoff game?

Also, "retard"?? C'mon bro it's 2013.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-21-2013, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cowboys will have a 9-7 record at best. They play the Lions, Saints, Bears, and Skins all on the road. I don't see them winning any of those games. I could see them making the playoffs the last game of the season if they beat Philly in Dallas. I unfortunately think it's over for the Skins this year.
Yeah Skins are on life support. We still have a chance because of the weak division but it's slim. We're not going anywhere unless we fix our special teams and secondary and that probably won't happen until next year. We seriously need to kick the ball out of bounds on all punts.

I'm just glad to see RG3 coming around. He wants to be a pocket passer but he's so good at the read option. Once the linebackers and safties start hesitating is when our offense starts clicking. This doesn't happen when RG3 just drops back all game.

Just ignore Bobby.