Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (greg2)      Join Date: May 2002       06-18-2008, 8:53 PM Reply   
Conditions still haven't improved.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (greg2)      Join Date: May 2002       06-18-2008, 8:58 PM Reply   
Couple more.Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-18-2008, 10:16 PM Reply   
Still wearing full suits I see. That sucks since I'm heading to Sea town this Saturday for a week. I'll try to bring up the warm water as well.
Old     (gdouble)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-18-2008, 10:21 PM Reply   
Head to Alta Lake, North of Wenatchee, I was there 2 weeks ago, water temps are mid 60's, which was surprising, but enjoyable. I trunked it the entire time.

BBR: Also, if you're heading to Seattle, I rode in Whatcom (Bellingham) back around Memorial day, water temp in the high 50's. Trunked it as well, just stay out of Agate Bay, it was a lot colder in there than other places.

Have fun, the weather has hopefully taken a turn for the better here.
Old     (masonwakerider)      Join Date: May 2003       06-19-2008, 7:04 AM Reply   
i've been trunking it since may in mason lake, no crowds this year too
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-19-2008, 7:26 AM Reply   
Greg,

Tell your daughter to stay off that old peoples chair! She's way too young to be embarrasing herself like that. We're riding tomorrow. The weather is finally going to cooperate.

Garen,

Stay up at the lake, we'll take that little stretch of water down the hill.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-19-2008, 8:20 AM Reply   
I'll be a bit south, Lake Tapps to be exact as well as Cushman Lake. I'm bringin my wetsuit just in case....I'm such a wuss when it comes to cold water.
Old     (gdouble)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-19-2008, 8:49 AM Reply   
Cliff,

What's the water temp in that lake? I figure it'd be fairly cold.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-19-2008, 12:01 PM Reply   
Samm last Sat was 58 water 49 air, cloudy, with a boat surfing in circles in the middle of the lake. Great day and conditions.

Are you coming to NWWF this year again? How about staying for more than 1 day this time.
Old     (greg2)      Join Date: May 2002       06-19-2008, 4:59 PM Reply   
We did have a goose land and disturb the water last weekend! Conditions look to be the same for this weekend, but the water should be a bit warmer.

Dave, planning to be there and hopefully I can pull off more than 1 day.

Cliff, you need to travel east.
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       06-19-2008, 5:04 PM Reply   
Brandon,

I am relatively free to take a "long lunch" or do a morning set any day after Monday if you can find your way up to Seattle for a day. I owe you some pulls so hopefully you can make it up.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-19-2008, 5:31 PM Reply   
Troy, yeah man, get me your number and I'll see what I can do. I checked the weather, and from Wednesday till Sat is friggin rain. Typical.
Old     (lavinder)      Join Date: Mar 2008 Location: Gig Harbor, WA       06-20-2008, 11:56 AM Reply   
Updated forecast is Sun and clouds, with a spot shower.
BBR - Be careful at Cushman, there is a lot of debris in the lake. Wind shifts it around quite a bit so you never know where it's at.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-20-2008, 2:41 PM Reply   
Jeff- got a smile today when I looked at forecast.

A buddy of mine had said the same thing about Cushman. He has a place there and said that they haven't filled it up yet either. I'm going to cross my fingers.
Old     (lavinder)      Join Date: Mar 2008 Location: Gig Harbor, WA       06-21-2008, 10:47 PM Reply   
BBR - I was up at the lake this weekend, saw some boats but no riders. North end. Did you make it up? The lake is still 10' low, but accessible. Just don't get close to the shore where the stumps sit about a foot under water. Still a lot of debris. Wind picked up today and blew all the debris to one side of the lake, but was pretty rough to ride.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-21-2008, 11:23 PM Reply   
I just got into Seattle today. My buddy is going to head out that way tomorrow to check on his dock to see if he'd be able to get the boat up to it. We might be spending our days out at Tapps. I'll let you know if we roll out that way.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       06-22-2008, 12:26 AM Reply   
Wow I havent seen weather like that yet. Those are some awesome photos