Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                08-26-2004, 2:53 PM Reply   
hey guys...i juss started riding about 1 week ago...i can get up no problem now...i can go over the waves..i can steer..wat should i learn next...i want to learn how to jump the waves...i c my cuhzins wipe out..i wanna try it but i wanna knoe how to do it first...any advise?...or should i start something else? HELP! ..thx
Old                08-26-2004, 7:07 PM Reply   
just start out with trying small jumps and get used to it and work on toeside!alot of people just learn hs cuz its easier at first but then end up trying to learn it later. make sure u don't let off your edge use a progressive edge.
Old    stoked27            08-26-2004, 7:56 PM Reply   
try getting comfortable carving inside the wake before going on the outside. When you feel comfortable, try to jump from a standing position and just ollie. Get the feel for your board coming out of the water. From there try playing around a bit and have fun.
Old                08-28-2004, 10:21 AM Reply   
aite thx