Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-26-2009, 1:47 PM Reply   
The first 17 out of 157 orders of Gauntlet have been shipped. It totalled around 35 DVDs, so be on the lookout in the mail in the next three days, and you could be one of the lucky 17!

More will be shipped once I get labels and such printed, just gotta reload my printer ink again...
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-26-2009, 2:01 PM Reply   
cool man, shiat I requested one, you dont have to put a label or anything on the disc just a sharpie will satisfy me.
Old     (balr54)      Join Date: May 2004       01-26-2009, 2:04 PM Reply   
^^^ Same goes for me!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-26-2009, 2:04 PM Reply   
too late, you've got the full thing on the way. I remember a few names that were shipped and one of them was yours.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-26-2009, 2:08 PM Reply   
Hahahahaha Thanks mang Right on! Super Stoked to check that out!
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-26-2009, 2:22 PM Reply   
I was wondering what happened to this. I was stoked and hoping it would be out soon and that you were able to get another machine up and running :-) I know you said your laptop took a dive a while back so it all got delayed...Rock on man..
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-26-2009, 3:01 PM Reply   
Mann!! you guys are awesome for doin this kind of thing.

The only thing i have ever done unique and given away for free was BroStock influenced pancakes... which i didn't have as organized as i wanted. BUT this year, i am gona do it up better. come and get free pancakes if you come to the Powell LF BroStock. I'll put "Gauntlet" on one of the cakes and then try to make it do a 1080 on the grill
Old     (wakeboardingzach)      Join Date: Jun 2008       01-26-2009, 7:54 PM Reply   
ya thanks man!!!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-27-2009, 7:15 AM Reply   
I'd love to get down to the Powell BroStock, but I'm a broke college kid who has to save for his apartment next year. =P. I'll try to get down there though, only if you swear to make a pancake that somehow manages to spell out Gauntlet. haha.

I wound up giving like, 65 away total to club members, friends, family, and Wake'N'Skate.... So it's going to take another week or two before I finally get the last of them shipped out to everyone, but I promise more are coming soon!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-28-2009, 9:19 AM Reply   
14 more DVDs are heading out today, probably to the final few who ordered 3. All of my envelopes are big enough for 3 DVDs, so I want to make sure I don't use them all up before I get all of the orders of 3 out the door. Not to mention the envelopes were free (donated by a club member), so I'm trying to get as many out the door as cheaply as possible.
Old     (lfadam)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-28-2009, 12:59 PM Reply   
Sweet. cant wait to get my copy!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-28-2009, 6:31 PM Reply   
It should show up tomorrow Adam, along with most of the east coasters that I sent out (not sure how many there were). I wound up sending out 5 singles and 3 orders of 3 today, so be on the look out. One of the singles went to Willem in the Netherlands, so I'm hoping it gets there alright. Shipping wasn't too bad, but I had pretty much no idea what to write on the shipping address. It's on it's way over there though...

(Message edited by wakeboardern1 on January 28, 2009)
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-28-2009, 6:37 PM Reply   
I cant wait too, I've been watchin the trailer again and again lol...and that other section you opened up nick, it will be rockin to see it all together, it looks awesome and i'm sure it will only get tons better!
Old     (wakeboardingzach)      Join Date: Jun 2008       01-28-2009, 6:46 PM Reply   
ya hey nick will you ship mine asap? im tring to give it to one of my buddies for a birthday present.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-28-2009, 7:05 PM Reply   
Yeah, I just sent yours out today at 2 Zach. Same with you Greg.

I wound up deleting all of the half finished and untweaked versions of sections off of my vimeo account so that I could open up that section. I had been using the account to show the riders in the video the progress on their section and get feedback on it to pull stuff that they may not have liked and such. Jeff's opening section had a grand total of like, 14 iterations before the final one.

One person in the club said that the best overall section is Joel's, that the best "edited" is Edan's, and the one with the most hammers is Lee/Davis's.

OH YEAH, if any of the DVDs wind up with a flaw, PM me and I'll send another copy of just the DVD out to you asap.

(Message edited by wakeboardern1 on January 28, 2009)
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-28-2009, 7:11 PM Reply   
Rock on Nick you are awesome!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-28-2009, 7:12 PM Reply   
Can't wait to get mine. Nice gesture by your crew. You are welcome with us in East Tennessee any time.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-28-2009, 7:13 PM Reply   
I just noticed you live in Wirtz... I have a boat customer who lives there. She has a black and gray Falcon V.
Old     (element8456)      Join Date: Feb 2008       01-28-2009, 8:30 PM Reply   
Thanks Nick and your crew for doing this. Can't wait to see it!!
Old     (snwmot)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-28-2009, 10:49 PM Reply   
just got mine nick thanks dude and nice job looks like you put some work into it!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-28-2009, 11:21 PM Reply   
I firmly believe that the 8 hours on the second trailer turned out much, much, much better than the final project... I'm ashamed to say...

In my braindeadness, it didn't cross my mind that I sent those things out on Monday, two days ago... So I sat here trying to figure out how you had gotten yours already Scott...
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-29-2009, 5:02 AM Reply   
any idea on when mine is shipping, pumped up bud, great thing you doing. Need more people like you in the wakeboarding world.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-29-2009, 5:28 AM Reply   
Um, no idea actually. I have to take my bike to Roanoke to get it fixed today, and plan on sending out 9 more DVDs (gotta pick up more labels for them as well), so if it hasn't been shipped I'll be sure to send your order out today.
Old     (aidansdad)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-29-2009, 9:20 AM Reply   
checking the mailbox daily!!
Old     (waterdork88)      Join Date: Aug 2005       01-29-2009, 9:36 AM Reply   
cant wait!!!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-29-2009, 11:34 AM Reply   
Soooo, uhhhh, I think the United States Postal Service suffers from multiple personality disorder, as they sent out the first batch just fine, however, this second batch that I sent out was just returned to me, asking for more postage...
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-29-2009, 12:33 PM Reply   
NICK

MAN Thanks for the Vids! Looks like you sent me too, I will pass it along to some of my people, then maybe they will call your people!

Seriously though thanks, the video looks great, is edited super well. The riding is awesome, I really like some of the Fall stuff with the Changing Colors. Good work man, you can count on me for a donation to the club!

THANKS!

NINTZEL-
Old     (wakeboardingzach)      Join Date: Jun 2008       01-29-2009, 12:59 PM Reply   
thanks man!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-29-2009, 2:31 PM Reply   
Andy, there's a two next to your name on the order, so yous gots two. Glad you like it man. And thanks a TON man.

Zach! Your's was just shipped a second time today, with the correct postage, so it should be there either Saturday or Monday, with 3 DVDs all loaded in.

The same goes for Greg, Ewing, and a few others I can't remember.

I don't have any classes tomorrow, so I'm going to spend the day buying labels for the DVDs, probably buying more ink, making the DVDs/DVD cases, and shipping out a big group of them just before 5. BE READY PEOPLE, IT IS COMING.
Old     (dmonte3283)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-29-2009, 3:29 PM Reply   
Got mine, thank you
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       01-29-2009, 3:37 PM Reply   
BE READY PEOPLE, IT IS COMING.

Ready and excited to get mine too Nick! :-)
(Hope I made one of your first 2 mailings)
Thanks for putting this together, can't wait to see the finished product!

Of course it goes without saying that you and Jeff G. are more than welcome to some pulls up here in NJ anytime!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-29-2009, 4:12 PM Reply   
Sorry Dave, I saw your name and was going to send it out today, but that one got pushed back to the big mailing tomorrow. It'll be the first one I address tomorrow though, I swear.
Old     (lfadam)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-29-2009, 6:55 PM Reply   
Just finished watching it. Very well done video. Nick really put in the time, you can tell. There are some sick angles and amazing shots (ex. Lee's nosegrab sw. hs fs 3 landing wrapped from the chaseboat left/rear high angle)! Some real good riding too, got some good stuff of Joel, and Lees just so fun to watch..also some nice clips of Davis (man that guy would be so sick if he rode more, yet he still throws down bs 5s and tootsie's first pass of a run)

Awesome job Nick! Thanks!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-29-2009, 8:11 PM Reply   
Thanks again Adam. So, as I was thinking about some of the shots used, I remembered this absolutely gorgeous shot of Joel cutting in to do a heel 5 on deckboat chaseboat day. I followed him in with the chaseboat some, and the shot was just amazing. But you know what happened? HE FELL. Then he fell on the trick again, and then he fell on a third one, which is a fall that's in the crash section.

And just out of curiosity, how does everyone like those lammmme fact inserts in the DVDs?
Old     (skidaddy)      Join Date: May 2008       01-30-2009, 9:12 AM Reply   
Nick: Got mine yesterday & watched it this morning. Great job. Some good riding, filming and editing. Enjoyed the wipeout section although it was a bit painful as those abrupt endings to a trick attempt are so familiar to me.

My check for the club is in the mail. Great job and GO HOKIES!

Steve
VT '84
Old     (dubwake21)      Join Date: Mar 2008       01-30-2009, 9:27 AM Reply   
Any news for me? I got my WS420 the other day, now I just need a video to watch for the rest of February then it's game on
Old     (jcas)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-30-2009, 10:08 AM Reply   
Looking forward to getting mine. I'm checking the mail every day.
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-30-2009, 10:12 AM Reply   
GF told me that mine came in today, now to get to 5:00 to be off work to watch it!!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-30-2009, 10:25 AM Reply   
I'm sending out the last of the 3's today, which means yours will be shipped today Jason. J Cas, I'll fire yours off today as well.
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-30-2009, 3:04 PM Reply   
Got mine yesterday. I believe I was a part of the lucky first wave. Thank you Nick. I've watched some of
the first couple of sections and I really like it. It's got a great vibe, and it's got me REALLY psyched for the
upcoming 2009 riding season.
Upload

If you want to get some copies onto the main table of the 2009 New Jersey Wakefest, just let me know.
Nice work!
Old     (zburns)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-30-2009, 7:24 PM Reply   
Nick, I just got mine today, Thanks a lot it's great man. Awesome editing and riding. I will try and send some funds your way. I really appreciate all the hard work you put in it.
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-30-2009, 8:35 PM Reply   
Nick, Just got a chance to watch it....Totally Awesome. Great job on filming editing and definitely the riding from the team....Thank you for letting us see how you all tear it up...anytime you make it to Tri cities area in Ne Tn, gimmie a yell...I will also try to paypal some money your way to help with the costs to make this because I know this had a lot of time, effort and money sunk into it.
Old     (tversetti)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-30-2009, 8:52 PM Reply   
Great video!
Threw it up on the projector and it was summertime again
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-31-2009, 10:06 AM Reply   
thanks for the responses to the video guys. I just shipped out around 11 more orders last night, 5 or which were triplets, so around 20-25 copies.

The rest of the orders are twos and threes, so they'll be easier to fill than orders of 3 and more individual orders will be sent out than before, which means with each batch, more people will get them.

Thanks so much guys for the donations/donation offers.

Alex, I may take you up on that offer, depends on how many copies that I have leftover. Also, it was only fair to you that you were in the initial batch, since if it weren't for you, Gauntlet would probably be a COMPLETELY different creation, seeing as how you gave me the song that I used for the first trailer, which set the tone for the entire vid.
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-31-2009, 3:21 PM Reply   
Nick, you are the man! This is exactly what I needed to get me through the rest of the winter. I will mail you a check as soon as I get paid, I'm broke...haha. I've watched it twice and I just got it this afternoon! Keep up the good work!
Old     (wakeboardingzach)      Join Date: Jun 2008       01-31-2009, 5:03 PM Reply   
NICE! awsome video man!
Old     (04outback)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-31-2009, 5:19 PM Reply   
Nick,
Thanks for the DVD. Great work.. great riding.

I'd like to encourage everyone to thank him by donating to the VT Team on PayPal as mentioned in the liner. Very kind/generous of them to send this out n/c. I'll be doing that myself!

Thanks again for sharing the DVD. Wish you guys the best!
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-31-2009, 7:33 PM Reply   
i got mine today, i through it in the dvd player built into my tv in my room, and it didnt work. it said disc error. i was getting really bummed!

i through it in the blue ray player in the living room, it worked (thankfully) thanks so much for sending them out to all of us. i havnt watched all of it but so far i really like it.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-31-2009, 7:58 PM Reply   
Holy crap guys, thanks a ton. I never expected this kind of response from a mere venturing into the world of wakeboarding DVDs. Thank you especially for donations and kind words about the video. Just hearing that people enjoy it is enough to make the work that I put into it worthwhile. I've got to make more DVDs to ship out Monday XD, still 111 orders left to fill.

That's good that you were able to get it working David, I had some problems running it on my old DVD player at home, and wound up having to hook up my xbox to get it working.

That means that if you guys get a DVD that seems to be a dud at first, try it in a different (usually newer) DVD player, or toss it in an Xbox and it should work. If it still doesn't I'll try and get a copy out to you asap. It may wind up just being a DVD with sharpie on it though, just cause I'm trying to save on labels (just spent 65 dollars on enough labels for the rest of the orders). Other than those things, most everything else was fairly inexpensive. DVD cases were like, 25 cents a piece and so were DVDs. It's just the shipping and the ink that is starting to nag at me. But it's totally worth it to send out full DVDs, no matter the cost. Especially since I'm hearing good things from the customer.

A year ago, when I started editing my first wakeboard video (the first ), I had no idea it would lead to this, or what the finished product would look like. I'm beyond stoked that even just 5 people like the thing, and that makes it all worth my time. Everyone else could pan it, but as long as a few people enjoyed it, it means that I did SOMETHING right.

I hope everyone watched after the main credits, cause there is some pro riding in there from BroStock, as well as some brilliant comments courtesy of Brian Benjamin. The credits were kind of thrown together at the last minute and I completely brainfarted on names for the riders in the credits, but they are:

Adam Fields (yeah, that guy that just had an interview)
Shawn Watson
Shane Bonifay
Aaron Grace

Again, guys, thanks for all the kind words, and thanks for the donations. Even though I haven't made most of the club (save for Jeff, the President), aware of the existence of donations, I'm positive that they'd all be stoked that the project that they were part of is liked by members of the wakeboarding community around the nation. I never would have guessed that a year ago, as I started editing video, Gauntlet would explode like it did, with 160 orders and counting of over 250 DVDs. This doesn't even include the DVDs given to Wake'N'Skate to hand out as they saw fit, as well as all of the copies given to people that I know from my hometown who in one way or another, whether directly or indirectly, influenced the process that would lead to the creation of this video.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-31-2009, 8:02 PM Reply   
ya i was pretty stoked it worked. and thanks for the x box idea, im not much of a gamer, but i do have a ps2, ill try and see if it plays in that so i can watch it in my room while everyone is a sleeping
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-01-2009, 12:55 AM Reply   
Okay, as an update, I just ordered a multiple DVD duplicator. I should have it sometime next week. With another 180 DVDs to burn, I don't think that my computer will be doing all of that in any kind of timely manner. So as soon as I get that thing, I'll get work done on shipping out the rest. Until then though, everyone who hasn't had an order shipped to them already will have to wait just a little bit longer for me to get the shipment out.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-01-2009, 11:06 AM Reply   
i just threw it in the blue ray player and in a matter of 2 minutes my dad came in and sat down. i watched all of it this morning and i really enjoyed it. very nice work. thanks for doing this
Old     (waterdork88)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-02-2009, 7:00 PM Reply   
just got my copies, I fully enjoyed it. The sections just got better and better. The riding, the quality, the angles, the music, and the vibe of the movie were very well done. I can't believe you gave them out for free. If I had some extra money I would donate some to the team.

Thanks a lot Nick. :-)
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-03-2009, 6:30 AM Reply   
Thanks David and waterdork.

On another note, the shipment of the DVD duplicator machine thing is going to take the 7 business day ship time, so I won't have it til next Monday...

So with any luck, sometime over the week I should be able to get some of the work involving putting the labels onto DVDs and covers into the DVD cases this week. If I can get that done, I'll be able to ship out a ton a day or two after I get the DVD Duplicator. It's just so hard to motivate myself to fold all of those DVD inserts and stick them into that plastic cover... Very very very tedious.
Old     (jim33)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-03-2009, 6:38 AM Reply   
Thanks a lot Nick and everybody that made it happen. Got mine on Monday. Who would one contact about the VT team? I have a bud in school there that might be willing to pitch in.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-03-2009, 6:48 AM Reply   
Either me or Jeff Goldblum. It doesn't really matter. Generally, because Jeff tends to be really bad about responding to emails, I wound up being in charge of recruiting for the club, and therein dealing with the donations and getting them to Jeff, so it would probably be easier to just PM me. Right now it's pretty much just a one man show.
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-03-2009, 5:37 PM Reply   
Nick, awesome job on the video! (I just finished watching it tonight) Great riding, you guys really rip! Love the scenery too, makes me want to get back to SML. :-)

I'll be dropping my donation in the mail tomorrow.
Old     (sixeye)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-03-2009, 9:24 PM Reply   
Thanks Nick, got mine today. Going to share my extra two copies with friends. REALLY appreciate it!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-04-2009, 1:37 PM Reply   
THANKS DAVE!

Okay, so the DVD duplicator is taking the full shipping time alotted by the seller to get here, so I won't be shipping any more DVDs until next week sometime. Just letting the last 111 of you know that so you don't start getting TOO antsy.
Old     (aidansdad)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-05-2009, 9:58 AM Reply   
no problem Nick, it's hard to complain about a free DVD that has gotten such great reviews. At least now i can move back into the house from the mailbox.....until next week.
Old     (kylepower8)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-05-2009, 7:09 PM Reply   
Got mine in the mail yesterday and watched it, its so sick. Thanks again and were gunna hit you guys up with a donation too.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-05-2009, 11:16 PM Reply   
Dude, thanks a ton bro.

Oh, and Aidansdad, I'll fire a copy off to you first thing. I'm going to make sure that you're the first one I address an envelope to, followed by Jcasas.

Oh yeah, guys, this summer, if you're ever in the smith mountain lake area, definitely hit me up. I'll do some filming with you and stick you in the credits, so that it doesn't look all boring and black again. I'll drag the deckboat out and chase you around the lake, as long as you're on the Blackwater that is (the part of the lake where Brostock was held in 2007, and where the Wakefest/Brostock mashup was in 08).
Old     (jcas)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-06-2009, 7:56 AM Reply   
Thanks for the heads up Nick. For the past week I've been checking the mail box every day as soon as I get home from work, hoping to find Gauntlet in there. Can't wait to check it out.
Old     (zach2orjack)      Join Date: Dec 2008       02-06-2009, 11:57 AM Reply   
I got three and gave two of them to a couple friends today. Thanks Nick, the vid is great.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-09-2009, 10:28 AM Reply   
Just got the burner, and am already breaking it in. will have 30 more copies burned in no time. I have another 200 DVDs on the way as well, so I may or may not open up orders again for people that didn't see it the first time or whatever, as well as to send out to more people that I know/throw some on a table at NJ Wakefest or the collegiate nationals. Also, I may just like, toss them around in Florida over spring break to everyone that I see =P.

OH YEAH. First burn of 3 copies took 5:43. Burning them on my computer was 1 copy every half an hour or so. w00t!
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-09-2009, 10:34 AM Reply   
man cant wait to get my copy been stoked since i started hearing about your project man
we have the next justin stephans and sean kilgus right here lol
Old     (wakeboardmatt)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-09-2009, 11:40 AM Reply   
Where do you get these bad boys, and what do they run?
Sounds like a sick video!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-09-2009, 11:45 AM Reply   
You get them from me, and they're free. A few people have emailed me about changing addresses, as well as ordering one since they missed out on the original topic with the link to the survey where you were supposed to input your name and address and stuff...
Old     (wakeboardmatt)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-09-2009, 11:50 AM Reply   
I just sent you an email.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-10-2009, 7:16 AM Reply   
I'll add you to the list when I can. It's in my car right now, which is 3/4s of a mile away from my dorm, so yeah.

Uh, I'd like more reviews of the video if anyone can toss them out there. Negative/constructive criticisms are welcome, cause it will help me to know what it is that I need to change/do better for the 09 video...
Old     (waterdork88)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-10-2009, 7:34 AM Reply   
The only criticism I had was that the camera would get a lil shaky at times and that the second rider's section would skip a little as if it was scratched... other than that... great job all around
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-10-2009, 8:02 AM Reply   
Great video Nick. Thanks a lot. I really enjoyed it. Make Eric Gerner ride in the next one. ;)
Old     (jeffcanary62)      Join Date: Apr 2003       02-10-2009, 8:52 AM Reply   
Alan Eric would make an awesome addition, went out riding with him at sml. Fun rider to watch.

To bad it wasn't filmed behind an MB, that B52 wide body would have been awesome. Maybe if i make it up to lake Anna i can get a pull. Paul minter was telling me about the boat last time he rode with you.
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       02-10-2009, 8:24 PM Reply   
Nick, the only advice I could add is that you need to make another one because this one was very awesome so you know another one is going to have to happen ...seriously though, great job,
Also, I just sent you a PM
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-11-2009, 6:54 PM Reply   
The 09 video is in the works (planning stuff wise)....

Anyways, The new DVD's haven't shown up so I have only burned that group of 30... Which I don't have the labels and stuff for ready.

Tomorrow I'm going to run down to my car (it's almost a mile away from my dorm) and grab the shipping list. I'll post up all of the names of people I've shipped to, and if you're listed and didn't get a copy, PM me and we can try to figure it out.
Old     (aidansdad)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-18-2009, 1:45 PM Reply   
any updates?
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-18-2009, 2:23 PM Reply   
Oh yeah, they took an extra week to send me the stuff. I'm going to get everything ready to put together tonight, and then start putting DVDs together and stuff tomorrow afternoon. Shipping plan is for a big batch to go out on Friday. My printer is being weird and if I print too many colored things out, everything gets tinted red, and then goes back to normal later...

130 copies have been burned, now I'm just working on the last 70 burns and the printing stuff.

SORRY FOR THE DELAYS GUYS!
Old     (sloshake)      Join Date: Mar 2003       02-18-2009, 2:52 PM Reply   
I can't wait to see this! I was telling my friend who just graduated from Va Tech and she was excited to see some people she knew from the club.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-18-2009, 10:28 PM Reply   
Yeah... Right now I have 200+copies sitting all around me in big boxes waiting to be labeled and shipped. It is officially almost done, YAY!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-20-2009, 10:53 AM Reply   
around 50 have been labeled. I have all of the labels complete for what I need to ship out. However, I need to go buy more ink so that I can get the last of the DVD covers printed out and sent.

Shipping date will probably get pushed back to Monday from today, as I want to get as much of this done as is possible before I start sending them out again. Which means two hours at the post office printing out shipping labels. AWESOME!