Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old     (europarider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-13-2006, 7:42 AM Reply   
Everybody knows a cable film, withs jack wayne appears?

tks
Old     (hoosairboy)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-13-2006, 7:52 AM Reply   
what is the question? I can't understand what you are even saying.
Old     (rockledge)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-13-2006, 8:18 AM Reply   
This person clearly speaks English as a second (or third) language. Let's see if I can translate . . .

Probably something like this . . . "You Yanks lost to the Czech Republic yesterday 3 - nil".
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-13-2006, 8:22 AM Reply   
Haahahah, that games was horrible!
Old     (ozwest)      Join Date: May 2006       06-13-2006, 9:24 AM Reply   
Europarider -

Jack Wayne appears in "Filth Transition". 4 cameras, 2 boats, 0 rules. It released early 2005 and stars Craig O’Meara, Ben Hitch, Dan Nott, Jonty Green, Marc Rossiter, Kent James, Jack Wayne, John “Irish” Tully and Craig McCulloch.

Check out this link for more info: http://myoshka.tv/flash.html

Unless you mean "Skint" but that was released in July of 2004.

Old     (identiti_rider)      Join Date: May 2003       06-13-2006, 9:51 AM Reply   
I thought that Filth hadn't been released yet. I heard the people producing it ran of out money so couldn't finish editing it?

If you are looking for a good cable film, try and find a copy of Whiplash. Doesn't have Jack Wayne in it, but does have some sick riding.
Old     (ozwest)      Join Date: May 2006       06-13-2006, 9:58 AM Reply   
Leo,
I had not heard about the lack of budget. Hopefully that's not the case. My source of information was the press release posted on stokecity.ca (Canada's Wakeboard & Wakeskate Community). http://www.stokecity.ca/filth_transition_wakeboard_dvd_press_release.shtml

I just went onto sidewayz.com's website to see if they had it on their distribution list and found nothing. Looks like you might be correct in that it hasn't been released yet.
Old     (identiti_rider)      Join Date: May 2003       06-13-2006, 10:01 AM Reply   
It's a shame it's not out yet. Looks like it was set to be an awesome film, especially as i've spent a week riding at the lake where they filmed it
Old     (ozwest)      Join Date: May 2006       06-13-2006, 10:16 AM Reply   
What lake was it filmed on? I just saw the trailer for the film and it looks like a beautiful lake. Is it in Spain?
Old     (rockledge)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-13-2006, 11:09 AM Reply   
Just to let you know, I sent money to a guy (Simon) at stokecity for a copy of skint last fall.

Check cashed

No video

No email/voicemail responses

Sim, if you read this, yes I am calling you out!
Old     (identiti_rider)      Join Date: May 2003       06-13-2006, 11:15 AM Reply   
Lake is called Embalse de la Brena i think. It's in the south of spain.

Heres the website of the camp i went to: http://www.xtreme-gene.com/

Was sweet out there, lake is huge, they have a SAN210 and you can always find flat water! I highly recommend it, fairly cheap too!

(Message edited by identiti_rider on June 13, 2006)
Old     (ozwest)      Join Date: May 2006       06-13-2006, 11:16 AM Reply   
That sucks...sorry to hear that Chase. Hopefully they'll come across your posting and make good on what's due to you. Thanks for letting me know...I'll be sure to stick with ordering my DVD's from wakeside.com. They always ship super fast and are really easy contact.
Old     (ozwest)      Join Date: May 2006       06-13-2006, 11:34 AM Reply   
Leo,
Thanks for the heads up on where the footage was shot. That camp looks great and you're right...the price is low.
Old     (europarider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-13-2006, 11:38 AM Reply   
yes, english is my third language... jeje.
I want a good cable film. (I knows ticket and big time)
Old     (rockledge)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-13-2006, 3:15 PM Reply   
CORRECTION

the Simon I called out in this thread is from revertmusic in the UK (NOT STOKECITY). Revert is where you order the movie from. They took my money.

Sorry for any inconvenience stokecity.
Old     (toby_yeo)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-14-2006, 9:09 AM Reply   
have you not got in contact with them and asked them were it is?
Old     (rockledge)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2006, 5:42 AM Reply   
Yes

After 4 months of back and forth, I ran out of patience. I think I gave it a pretty fair amount of time.
Old     (rockledge)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2006, 7:20 AM Reply   
Simon has stepped up and fixed the problem. My hat is off to the guy and wakeworld . . . I had written this one off.

In fairness to Simon, in retrospect I may not have called him to discuss the problem . . . all contact was just through email. So I'll accept some of the blame.

Problem solved, now I want their new flick.