Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (justinlkgb)      Join Date: Jun 2008       04-25-2012, 11:39 AM Reply   
I have an opportunity to get into an X-star but its not local at all. To save the 8 HR drive, is there anybody in MN that has an X-Star I could take a spin in?
I could bring 10 gallons of the finest octane, some beers, waters, whatever. Just don't want to pass up the opportunity of a lifetime. I am in the southern portion of the state. You just tell me where and when and I can be there.

No need to wakeboard, just need to drive it.

Thanks

Justin
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-25-2012, 12:09 PM Reply   
Yup, a dude in our crew (wakeworlder) has an 06'.. I'll send him an e mail and let him know this thread exists..

I'm sure he'd take you up on that (and your 10 gallons!) ;-)
Old     (justinlkgb)      Join Date: Jun 2008       04-25-2012, 12:16 PM Reply   
Heck yeah!!! Thanks, I'm sure that Star is plenty thirsty!!!

Thanks Jeff.

Justin
Old     (snowslider76)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-25-2012, 9:50 PM Reply   
I'll hook you up homie. Email and we'll work out a day. I'm in the North side of the metro.
Jasonjsmith@me.com
Old     (justinlkgb)      Join Date: Jun 2008       04-26-2012, 5:59 AM Reply   
Nice, thanks Jason, you have mail!
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-26-2012, 6:40 AM Reply   
Glad you guys got that worked out.. Good luck with the X Star Justin. Everyone in our crew will rave about Jasons.. Wake is second to none, nice boat.
Old     (justinlkgb)      Join Date: Jun 2008       04-26-2012, 8:29 PM Reply   
Thanks Jeff, Jason was a top notch fellow. Jason, A Plus buddy, thanks again. Realized I forgot to help fold the tower up after I left....apologies. I also have your towel.
Stoked to go riding with you guys at least once or twice.
I will keep you posted on the boat situation.