Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-15-2018, 11:02 AM Reply   
It's too bad Mahomes won't win MVP even though I think he deserves it. Brees will win because he's old and killing it.

Packers vs Hawks tonight. Should be a good one. GO HAWKS!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2018, 5:51 PM Reply   
It’s a good one alright. 14-3 Packers after one quarter. AR is putting on a clinic for RW.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-17-2018, 10:52 AM Reply   
^^^^^
Hey, your final tally of your initial chicken count was off.
Good thing you’ll only need one hand to count the Niners’ win total for the season.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-19-2018, 1:54 PM Reply   
Who you got in MNF tonight? Chiefs or Rams? of course i'm going Chiefs by 3.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-26-2018, 1:17 PM Reply   
HAWKS WIN!! HAWKS WIN!!

And they said it was a rebuilding year. LOL!!!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-26-2018, 1:52 PM Reply   
Dec 23rd matchup looking better and better....
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-27-2018, 10:46 AM Reply   
^^Yes it does! Want to make it interesting? How about some free advertising on OnlyInboards?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-28-2018, 10:31 AM Reply   
I'm listening....
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-30-2018, 8:47 AM Reply   
^^Let me think something up...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-03-2018, 9:10 AM Reply   
Ohhhh Mark.....
It's the season of giving
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-07-2018, 9:28 AM Reply   
Looks like Mark is still avoiding me.

What has happened to the Jags? They are back to being the doormat of the league it looks like.

Now that the season is finally heating up here are my picks for this week.

NYJ @ BUF - I like what the Bills are doing. Bills by a TD.
CAR @ CLE - Panthers get back on track but it's too late to make the playoffs. Panthers win.
ATL @ GB - Packers by 30. Blowout city in this one.
BAL @ KC - This should be a good one. I still think KC has too many weapons even without Hunt. KC win.
NE @ MIA - Pats
NO @ TB - Saints
NYG @ DC - Giants pull off the upset. DC is done without a real QB.
IND @ HOU - Texans are hot! Should be a great game. Texans win.
CIN @ LAC - Chargers
DEN @ SF - Broncos run wild in Santa Clara.
PHI @ DAL - Eagles are back and Cowboys are too confident. Eagles win.
PIT @ OAK - Steelers. When will people realize that Gruden is the most overrated coach of all time.
DET @ AZ - Does anyone care? I guess Lions win on the road.
LAR @ CHI - Rams. I don't believe in the Bears. I think they will actually lose out and miss the playoffs.
MIN @ SEA - HAWKS!!! Firming up our playoff spot on Monday.

Enjoy the weekend boys!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-11-2018, 6:27 AM Reply   
So my Chiefs, although still winning, seem to be on the decline while the SeaHawks seem to be on the rise.... still looking forward to that 12/23 matchup though. Gotta get through LAC first... gonna be a tough game Thursday.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2018, 7:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Looks like Mark is still avoiding me.

What has happened to the Jags? They are back to being the doormat of the league it looks like.

Now that the season is finally heating up here are my picks for this week.

NYJ @ BUF - I like what the Bills are doing. Bills by a TD.
CAR @ CLE - Panthers get back on track but it's too late to make the playoffs. Panthers win.
ATL @ GB - Packers by 30. Blowout city in this one.
BAL @ KC - This should be a good one. I still think KC has too many weapons even without Hunt. KC win.
NE @ MIA - Pats
NO @ TB - Saints
NYG @ DC - Giants pull off the upset. DC is done without a real QB.
IND @ HOU - Texans are hot! Should be a great game. Texans win.
CIN @ LAC - Chargers
DEN @ SF - Broncos run wild in Santa Clara.
PHI @ DAL - Eagles are back and Cowboys are too confident. Eagles win.
PIT @ OAK - Steelers. When will people realize that Gruden is the most overrated coach of all time.
DET @ AZ - Does anyone care? I guess Lions win on the road.
LAR @ CHI - Rams. I don't believe in the Bears. I think they will actually lose out and miss the playoffs.
MIN @ SEA - HAWKS!!! Firming up our playoff spot on Monday.

Enjoy the weekend boys!
I’m still here. Man, your picks got destroyed. Don’t quit your day job.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-11-2018, 12:40 PM Reply   
^^There is only one pick that counts for me

Only question is do the Hawks win by 30 or 40 this Sunday in Santa Clara?
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-11-2018, 9:08 PM Reply   
I’ll be at Levi Sunday.... our undefeated streak there should be safe. And again, many thanks to you fair weather Niners fans for letting the ticket costs go down the toilet, got seats 4 rows off the grass for 45 cents on the dollar off face value.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-12-2018, 11:14 AM Reply   
^^There will be more Hawks fans than Santa Clara fans there guaranteed. Have fun!!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-14-2018, 7:08 AM Reply   
Chiefs Defense looks like it's in perfect Chiefs playoff form.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-14-2018, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^There is only one pick that counts for me

Only question is do the Hawks win by 30 or 40 this Sunday in Santa Clara?
Not funny!
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-14-2018, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^There will be more Hawks fans than Santa Clara fans there guaranteed. Have fun!!
Oh yeah sure... now that AAA came and repaired that flat tire on your bandwagon. I swear... you guys get one game over .500 and you’re at the jewelers getting fitted for a SB ring. Puh-lease!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-14-2018, 8:05 AM Reply   
Btw, I found my charity I’m donating to. It’s called Children of the Nations.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-14-2018, 8:28 AM Reply   
^^^LOL! Well done Mark! Thanks for keeping up your end of the bet. All in good fun and for a great cause.

Now back to the smack, I actually think this 49er game is a complete trap game for the Hawks. My guess is it will actually be close.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-14-2018, 11:51 PM Reply   
Hey has anyone heard from Robert? It’s been over 6 months since he’s posted here. Hope he’s okay.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-15-2018, 2:38 PM Reply   
Well well well... My new work laptop hasn't blocked me from good ole WW. I see everyone is still getting after one another. Some things never change though. Hawks are in the hunt as usual, KC is slowly falling down as usual, San Fran is the laughing stock of the west coast as is usual...

It's going to be fun the remainder of the year.

Hawks whoop San Fran this weekend.

Hawks knock KC down yet another notch in two weeks.

Hawks crush the Cards to end the season.

Hawks go into Dallas take them down again, and eliminate their hopes of ever making a run in post season.

Kisses bitches...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-16-2018, 7:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Well well well... My new work laptop hasn't blocked me from good ole WW. I see everyone is still getting after one another. Some things never change though. Hawks are in the hunt as usual, KC is slowly falling down as usual, San Fran is the laughing stock of the west coast as is usual...

It's going to be fun the remainder of the year.

Hawks whoop San Fran this weekend.

Hawks knock KC down yet another notch in two weeks.

Hawks crush the Cards to end the season.

Hawks go into Dallas take them down again, and eliminate their hopes of ever making a run in post season.

Kisses bitches...
So..... Um...... Sooo..... How does it feel to get beat by an active dumpster fire?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-16-2018, 7:22 PM Reply   
I'd say ya got burned. Can't touch this! (enter MC Hammer)
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-17-2018, 10:23 AM Reply   
ugh. that sucked. total trap game. Hawks came in thinking it would be an easy win, 49ers were playing like it was their Superbowl.
Our defense is going to get shredded by KC if they don't fix it.

Mark, congrats on the win. Last time the 49ers beat the Hawks was before the NFC Championship when the Hawks destroyed their franchise.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2018, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
ugh. that sucked. total trap game. Hawks came in thinking it would be an easy win, 49ers were playing like it was their Superbowl.
Our defense is going to get shredded by KC if they don't fix it.

Mark, congrats on the win. Last time the 49ers beat the Hawks was before the NFC Championship when the Hawks destroyed their franchise.
Did I just witness a chicken fan bringing up old history? You all have repeatedly said that history means nothing. Now you want to use it? I always knew you guys were a one hit wonder and that was gonna come back and bite you in the butts. Destroyed their franchise? That’s rich. Enjoy thinking like that with your ONE super bowl victory vs our FIVE.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-17-2018, 1:25 PM Reply   
What a train wreck that game was. Figures an ex Raider would be the difference. Not sure where our linebackers where yesterday but they sure weren’t in that game mentally. They play KC like that next week and they’ll lose by 20.

Side note.... been going to Niners games for 25 years as the “opposition”. Used the be a fun, friendly atmosphere with some healthy yet respectful verbal sparring. Last few years the crowd has passed up the Raiders for the most hoodratty, foul mouthed bunch of punks infiltrating the fan base.

Pic is the Griffin brothers preGame. Probably my favorite NFL story of the last few years.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2018, 7:13 PM Reply   
Always knew you were a closet Niners fan (like most seahawks fans). I was belly aching about my lost bet earlier until I read about this tool:

https://sports.yahoo.com/bettor-lose...213351754.html
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-18-2018, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Did I just witness a chicken fan bringing up old history? You all have repeatedly said that history means nothing. Now you want to use it? I always knew you guys were a one hit wonder and that was gonna come back and bite you in the butts. Destroyed their franchise? That’s rich. Enjoy thinking like that with your ONE super bowl victory vs our FIVE.
Not old history I'd say winning 10 in a row against that garbage Santa Clara team is a pretty good streak. Congrats on winning your Superbowl this year. I caught the 49er locker room celebration SMH. Act like you've been there, oh wait the only guys on the 49ers who have, are "has been Hawks". LOL. Sherm going nuts and getting the game ball, how petty. Gould should be getting that game ball. I do have to say the 49ers are kind of genius. Only start winning when you are out of the playoffs in meaningless games giving your fanbase false hope of next year, just to repeat the process all over again. I've seen this show before with the Mariners. It's great job security for the front office.

KC on Sunday night at home! I like the Hawks chances. Primetime in December is Seahawk football.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-23-2018, 9:09 AM Reply   
Coming off a very humiliating defeat via the dumpster fire team in Cali, the Seahawks continue their death spiral tonight in prime time against the Chiefs. Gonna be fun and exciting to watch. Should be a good game.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-24-2018, 8:55 AM Reply   
Mahomes is a stud, I’m glad he’s in the AFC. However, Russ showed him how a super bowl champ does it. Those two long balls to Lockett and DB were both perfectly thrown balls.

Mahomes ability to throw across his body at extreme arm angles is just crazy. Both he and Russ let that inner baseball player show last night.

Hawks/Cowboys first round game??? Where the heck is Bobby?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-05-2019, 10:03 AM Reply   
GO HAWKS!!!!!

Can't wait!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2019, 8:00 PM Reply   
Hey Seahawks, we’ve got room for you on our couches so you can watch the rest of the season. Sincerely, The Niners Lol ��
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-05-2019, 8:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^LOL. Speak up Mark. It's hard to hear you when you are yelling from the basement of the NFC West.
I can’t hear you from your couch Darren. How bout dem Cowboys?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-05-2019, 8:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Mahomes is a stud, I’m glad he’s in the AFC. However, Russ showed him how a super bowl champ does it. Those two long balls to Lockett and DB were both perfectly thrown balls.

Mahomes ability to throw across his body at extreme arm angles is just crazy. Both he and Russ let that inner baseball player show last night.

Hawks/Cowboys first round game??? Where the heck is Bobby?
Still in the playoffs. How about you?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2019, 8:28 PM Reply   
Robert? Is that really you? What happened to you? You’ve missed so many comedic, smack talking opportunities! Dang man!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2019, 8:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Ha!

Chiefs are second only to The Boys when it comes to falling apart in Dec.
Oh really?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2019, 10:35 PM Reply   
Oh man, I missed the ankle snap live and just saw a replay... yuk!
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-06-2019, 8:35 AM Reply   
Well...hawks had a better year than anyone expected after a dismal start. Dak and Zeke got it done yesterday.
Glad you came back around Robert..... the smack thread ain’t the same without you.

I’ll call a Chargers/Bears Super Bowl.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-06-2019, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Robert? Is that really you? What happened to you? You’ve missed so many comedic, smack talking opportunities! Dang man!
It’s really me. I just waited till I knew I had something solid to say to the Seahawks fans. Adios amigos,happy trails,better luck next year you know what I mean? I see you’ve been taking all the heat this year. I feel like the Cowboys have exceeded my expectations of the team this year. Whatever happens from here on out I won’t be disappointed. I feel like the Saints will be ready for us this time. I could see us winning if Dak had a flawless game. For Dak flawless games have been few and far between.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-06-2019, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Well...hawks had a better year than anyone expected after a dismal start. Dak and Zeke got it done yesterday.
Glad you came back around Robert..... the smack thread ain’t the same without you.

I’ll call a Chargers/Bears Super Bowl.
I would like to see a Cowboys/ Colts SuperBowl but realistically I would expect it to be a Saints/Chiefs Super Bowl unless these hot Chargers take out the Chiefs.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-07-2019, 7:15 AM Reply   
Lets go CHIEFS! Although our playoff record historically (and don't even mention against the Colts) is not impressive. The bad luck has to end sometime right?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-07-2019, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
I can’t hear you from your couch Darren. How bout dem Cowboys?
Wow. Way to show up now Robert. You are as fair weather as it gets.

Got to admit the Cowboys put it on the Hawks. Losing to the Cowboys is worth double, ughhhhhh.

Hawks should have thrown it more but oh well. No one expected the Hawks to win more than 4 games all season.

Just glad we will only have to hear "how bout them Cowboys" for one more week. Rams by 100.

Now that the Hawks are done, I'm rooting for the Eagles again. PNW native Doug Pederson!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-07-2019, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Lets go CHIEFS! Although our playoff record historically (and don't even mention against the Colts) is not impressive. The bad luck has to end sometime right?
Chiefs are soooooo overdue for a playoff win. Getting the Colts right now is going to be a tough out.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-07-2019, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:

Got to admit the Cowboys put it on the Hawks. Losing to the Cowboys is worth double, ughhhhhh.

Hawks should have thrown it more but oh well. No one expected the Hawks to win more than 4 games all season.

Just glad we will only have to hear "how bout them Cowboys" for one more week. Rams by 100.

Now that the Hawks are done, I'm rooting for the Eagles again. PNW native Doug Pederson!!
Yeah he’s almost as fair weather as most Shehawk fans...

You also lost to the Niners so that must be triple ughhhhh.

After losing the SB in Arizona, they’re a little gun shy about passing in big games. LOL

Yeah the Rams will clobber them.

What about Tate and Bennet? I actually hate the Eagles except for Foles.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-08-2019, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah he’s almost as fair weather as most Shehawk fans...

You also lost to the Niners so that must be triple ughhhhh.

After losing the SB in Arizona, they’re a little gun shy about passing in big games. LOL

Yeah the Rams will clobber them.

What about Tate and Bennet? I actually hate the Eagles except for Foles.
Losing to the Whiners didn't bother me in the slightest. It's like letting your little brother win 1 out of 10.

Bennett has quietly had a great year with 9 sacks and 30 qb hits. Tate is a gamer and I still miss him on the Hawks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2019, 9:29 AM Reply   
LETTING him win??? That's rich. You guys got WORKED.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2019, 9:30 AM Reply   
With a backup QB too! LOL
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-11-2019, 9:23 AM Reply   
Alright after crying myself to sleep every night this week I'm ready to move on.

KC over Colts - KC finally wins one!
Saints over Eagles - Too much fire power in NO for Philly to handle
Chargers over Pats - Brady's reign is coming to an end
Cowboys over Rams - Yep you read that right! Cowboys D is good and I don't trust the Rams in big games. As long as Garrett sticks to running Zeke they win.

GO HAWKS!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-12-2019, 6:18 PM Reply   
Funny how Dak looks like Sinbad with his helmet on. Happy to see the Chiefs step up. Tired of the Pats. I can’t decide who I think is gonna win the SB. Either the Chiefs, Rams or Saints.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-13-2019, 4:32 PM Reply   
Quote:

Looks like you rooting for the Eagles didn’t help.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-13-2019, 4:35 PM Reply   
I’m sticking with my Chiefs /Saints pick for the Super Bowl. It held up through The divisional round.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-14-2019, 10:14 AM Reply   
^^Wow way to go out on a limb with picking the #1 seeds.

I love that the Cowboys finally give their fans some hope and then crap the bed in LA. LOL!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2019, 7:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^Wow way to go out on a limb with picking the #1 seeds.

I love that the Cowboys finally give their fans some hope and then crap the bed in LA. LOL!
I loved how the Shehawks gave their fans hope and then got beat by those same bed-crappers in Texas. LOL! Oh and they also got beat by an active dumpster fire in Santa Clara! LOL!

If you’re in a hole, stop digging!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-15-2019, 8:52 AM Reply   
Go Chiefs! Seriously, is anyone (who's not a Pats fan) really rooting for them??
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-15-2019, 3:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Go Chiefs! Seriously, is anyone (who's not a Pats fan) really rooting for them??
I’m rooting for them to plow through the pats.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-16-2019, 3:17 PM Reply   
I hope it will be Saints and Chiefs but I think it will be Saints and Pats. Sorry Ian.

And Mark the Hawks lost to the 49ers on purpose. Carroll knew that by losing to the 49ers they wouldn't get the 1st pick in the draft. He's playing Santa Clara like a puppet
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2019, 10:23 AM Reply   
^^^Pfft. Yeah right!

I’m rooting for a Rams/Chiefs SB and let the chips fall where they may.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-21-2019, 6:39 AM Reply   
Well that sucked.. neutral zone infraction then a coin toss cost the Chiefs a chance at the SB. Retire already Tom!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-21-2019, 9:18 AM Reply   
Pats vs Rams, ugh. Boston vs LA, ugh. Can they both lose?

Brady went from a 3 interception night to heading to his 9th SB. Did he make a deal with the devil? His good luck never seems to run out.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2019, 9:46 AM Reply   
After that awful no-call, I’m sick that the Rams are going to the SB. Then to top it off with another year of having to watch the Pats play.... oh well, just happy the Shehawks aren’t playing. It’s allowed me to actually enjoy this past weekend in the PNW. The new glass floor in the Space Needle was awesome to see. Also nice to see some uncharacteristicly nice weather here in Liberty Bay too.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2019, 10:38 AM Reply   
It was fun listening to Romo yesterday. The dude is clairvoyant.

https://sports.yahoo.com/tony-romo-s...165405368.html
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-04-2019, 10:07 AM Reply   
ugh....can we be "done" already with the dynasty
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       02-04-2019, 12:28 PM Reply   
Worst. Superbowl. Ever. KC 6/1 odds to win it next year!!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-04-2019, 6:08 PM Reply   
Adam Levine covered in some basic bitch tattoos. One big Regrat tat should finish it off.