Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 10, 2005

Old    milo_lite            05-12-2005, 10:24 AM Reply   
Wanting to get any creative ideas on how everyone sets up their boat for a big tie up. We usually go out to Devils Cove in Lake Travis, see some cool stuff. Getting ready to go in the next few weeks. We usually take the usual, beer bongs, sinlge and an 8 person one, bling the boat with Disco Balls, a twister (yeah the board game), all the ice chests full of beer, super soakers to put jeigermeister in, hmmmm, what else?? Any ideas, like inserting a hot tub or something that will serioulsy catch everyones eye?? C;mon i need some sick ideas..
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-12-2005, 10:34 AM Reply   
hot tub....

I say a kegorator with lines running up the tower and taps coming off it.
Old     (davomaddo)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-12-2005, 12:39 PM Reply   
Mardi Gras beeded necklasses seem to always work.

Here is another trick. It is very cheesy, but it works. If you want to be the coolest boat that all everyone wants to hang out on. You need to be the life of the party. Every 15 to 20 minutes, you need to have everyone in your boat cheer or laugh really loud. It can be real or fake.
The cheering and laughing make it seem like your boat is the most happening and funnest place to be. It sounds stupid, but it works - and it is fun. When everyone in your boat starts fake laughing or cheering, they will start laughing at themselves and it becomes fun.
Old     (juice75)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-12-2005, 12:44 PM Reply   
Ermilo, what boat will you be on? We rented 2 party barges, with a total of 135 people going. The good part is, about 60% of those are girls! No sword fights on these boats.

Should be a crazy party!
Old    milo_lite            05-12-2005, 1:44 PM Reply   
Ill be on a Red mastercraft, maristar 230, but fixed up like the x-30, tower, speakers, lights, disco ball hangin from tower, etc.. Yeah we are also like three boats, also this is the first time we are going to have more girls than guys..
Old     (slowake)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-13-2005, 9:00 AM Reply   
what about the stripper poles that are showing up on boats out here in CA
Old    clubjoeskier            05-13-2005, 11:05 AM Reply   
Bug! JoeU! Frankie! Lucy!-- You readin' this?? I had a blast last time we went out riding, and we didn't do -ANY- of this stuff!!

I must be gettin' old...................... {{hmmm...............stripper pole.......}}
Old    milo_lite            05-13-2005, 4:16 PM Reply   
Thats why i have been trying to get, i would think a long extended pylon, any ideason this..??
Old     (slowake)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-15-2005, 10:58 AM Reply   
There was one at the pleasanton boat show that pro flight towers had on their boat. I think it is like www.stripperpole.com
you could contact proflight as well they have the mount for the tower