Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 24, 2009

Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-22-2009, 2:41 PM Reply   
Hey, anyone riding tomorrow (Sunday) around the cities? I'll be doing some crap at my school hosue in Menomonie, WI and haven't been able to ride in weeks from a bum ankle, its finally feeling good and would love to take a set.... I've got $$$ and can bring beer/clean-up whatever... please hit me up if anyone is riding!
715-213-4240

Thanks!
Dave please don't move thread to be a 3rd til tomorrow... i wanted it to get noticed.
Old     (mads0113)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-22-2009, 6:56 PM Reply   
Hey Nick,

We will be out tomorrow but not until later in the day (5 ish). We ride on the west side of the metro by Lake Minnetonka. You are more than welcome to jump on the boat.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-22-2009, 9:16 PM Reply   
That would be great... I have to job hunt in the morn anyway....

wanna give me a call sometime tomorrow if you see this, and I'll for sure show up...

Thanks so much
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-23-2009, 11:14 AM Reply   
we were out all day yesterday Nick, sorry we missed ya. hope ya found a pull today.
Old     (snowslider76)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-23-2009, 11:19 AM Reply   
Nick & Bryan,

I recently lost my driver and need to find more people to get out and ride with. Let me know if you every want to go on a week day weekend whenever. I'm good for whatever and am willing to trailer my boat to most lakes in the metro and am always happy to jump in somebodies ride.

jasonjsmith@me.com
Old     (snowslider76)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-23-2009, 11:30 AM Reply   
I took this yesterday, best butter day of the year so far.

butter
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       08-23-2009, 5:58 PM Reply   
DAYUMMMM NICK you could have come out with us! Sorry man didnt check this till right now! Working on Wrapped Nose HS 7's off the dubber I could have used a fresh set of eyes to see why I am getting killed so bad on them!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-23-2009, 6:00 PM Reply   
I'll be back moved in to this house in a few weeks... and my class schedule, tues/thurs/fri are pretty lax and I'm done early.... I would be willing to ride those days otherwise weekends too. Unless I find a job.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-23-2009, 6:02 PM Reply   
No worries, next time... can't say I have much advice on wrapped heel 7's, ha... I can imagine that will look sick when it comes together.

I'll be living up here "full time" soon and won't have a boat... unless I can fimd myself a truck and bring mine. Oh well, there is plently of summer left
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       08-24-2009, 8:05 AM Reply   
Nick you are a MN resident Now??? Cool Man. We will have to get out and shred for sure!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-24-2009, 8:09 AM Reply   
Nah still on the dark side (Wisconsin)... but I go to school at Stout, so only like 35 min from the boarder, 55 min from the cities which isn't a bad drive at all.

The school ski team has a boat but its a direct drive ski boat thats new enough to be really good at not making a wake.... and team dues are like $150 or something, that would buy a lot of gas in another boat.

but I should be moved here by labor day, or earlier if I get a job that needs me.

What side of the cities (East/West) do you usually ride on?
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-24-2009, 8:09 AM Reply   
ohhh, and how bout Brett Favre on the Vikes!?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       08-24-2009, 9:43 AM Reply   
Uggggg....Farve on the Vikes Kills me, I am a life long packer Fan, both my folks are from WI so I was programed to be a Packers Fan from birth.

I like on the North East Side of the Cities, White Bear Lake specifically. That is were we ride like 90% of the time.
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-24-2009, 6:30 PM Reply   
Vikes are winning the Superbowl! The time has come...