Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-26-2011, 9:07 AM Reply   
Nick the man. Riding on that Gator Board with the ContourHD on his head. Check it
Tune : Tommy Trash Tom Piper feat Mr Wilson - All My Friends

from Norbi Vasko on Vimeo.

Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-27-2011, 4:02 AM Reply   
Kamper absolutely murders it...a little constructive criticism on this one though, too much of the contour to camera to contour to camera shots. Made it really hard to pay attention. The contour perspectives are really cool but I think they would have more of an impact if you had the two clips running side by side instead of interchanging them. I think that would look super sick. The video was awesome though. It's crazy how good Kamper is getting, the kid isn't human.
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-27-2011, 9:03 AM Reply   
CHeerz kyle I know exactly what you mean and trust me I tried doing like a pics in pics image with the contour going next to the ex1 its just almost impossible to sync it 100% and I didnt wanna do a half a$$ job. so I rather just have it full frame and if it gets confusing sometimes Im sorry thank you for the honest feedback tho! I wish everyone did the same
Old     (jpods22)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-28-2011, 5:51 AM Reply   
Good job Norbi.......Gotta give you a quick reply b/c I dont do it often. Last spring, your chase boat vid's got me so pumped for the season. I know your busy, but keep that one in mind haha.
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-28-2011, 7:59 AM Reply   
I agree with Kyle. Awesome video, but slightly distracting. I liked the shots with the camera clip initiating the trick, contour during, and camera for the end, or vice versa. Makes it a little more clean, but still gives both perspectives. Otherwise, keep doing what you're doing.
Old     (jonori)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-02-2011, 5:34 PM Reply   
Norbi, Like Jordan, I must have watched some of your Harley videos last year at least a hundred times. Thank you for what you do as I am sure it takes a lot of time and we greatly appreciate it.

I have a camera question for you. Do you prefer the GoPro HD Hero or the ConturHD and why?
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       03-02-2011, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpods22 View Post
Good job Norbi.......Gotta give you a quick reply b/c I dont do it often. Last spring, your chase boat vid's got me so pumped for the season. I know your busy, but keep that one in mind haha.
Thats whatsup :]
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       03-02-2011, 5:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonori View Post
Norbi, Like Jordan, I must have watched some of your Harley videos last year at least a hundred times. Thank you for what you do as I am sure it takes a lot of time and we greatly appreciate it.

I have a camera question for you. Do you prefer the GoPro HD Hero or the ConturHD and why?
Thank you first of all for watching. yes it takes time but without the stoke it wouldnt be worth anything.

Contour HD all the way !
Lighter, way better mounts/adjustments, better light metering options, editing software works on mac/pc, better bit depth/resolution/sharpness settings, you can have 2 presets and with 1 button switch between the 2. the lens turn 145 deegress so you can fit the camera basically anywhere and get the sickest angles. it has laser pointers so u always know where ur shooting. better, smaller and lighter memory sticks. the actual shots are not distorted noob looking wide wide wide angles where you loose depth perception but instead a nice square ish frame with still a wide 135 deegree angle point of view. I just love it and I could keep going all day but I gotta go export the latest video with more unseen contour footie. be on the look out. contour HDs gonna go great things. they already have the gps ones where you can exactly track youre route and more!
Old     (jonori)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-03-2011, 10:21 AM Reply   
Thanks for the info, Norbi. I greatly look forward to your videos this year. Thanks again!
Old     (BCMWAKE61209)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-05-2011, 9:14 AM Reply   
Another norbi banger!!! Sick riding sick vid.