Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       07-09-2010, 8:36 PM Reply   
Saw a picture of this on Clifford's facebook fan page.
Old     (Bill_Dad)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-10-2010, 1:03 AM Reply   
not sure if he was supposed to post any pictures of it yet, but I know one thing he really loves it. He rang me today to let me know how good he was riding on it.
Harley says the board has so much more pop of the wake. I dont think any will be available till towards the end of the year.
lets hope they are out earlier.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       07-10-2010, 5:50 AM Reply   
Bill that's awesome well deserved indeed! I dont want to be that guy, but I am gunna be, if you look back on a few threads I started about Harley, "I called it." Great news the Kids has put in the effort to earn a pro model, well done.

Congrats!
Old     (snoopy1173)      Join Date: May 2010       07-10-2010, 8:17 AM Reply   
are those the 2011 shanes....or what bindings are those
Old     (lachieb)      Join Date: Apr 2009       07-10-2010, 12:29 PM Reply   
his boots
Old     (Bill_Dad)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-10-2010, 1:47 PM Reply   
hey andy,
congratulations on becoming a dad you and your wife must be so happy. your life has become so much better now with the birth of your baby enjoy every moment because they grow up so quickly.
Harley is very blessed to have risen to be one of the best riders in the world, it has been his life long ambition, something to share with all you guys when harley was only 7yrs old he told me this and his words "Dad im going to be the best wakeboarder in the world"
I have been so blessed to be able to watch him grow not only into a great rider but to be a great kid as well.
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       07-10-2010, 6:31 PM Reply   
And ten years later....

Very curious to see more details about the board. Removable side fins it seems. Nice graphics too!
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       07-13-2010, 4:05 AM Reply   
thats sick
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-13-2010, 8:46 AM Reply   
who will ride the Watson Classic now? Just Bob?
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-13-2010, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripsw View Post
Very curious to see more details about the board. Removable side fins it seems. Nice graphics too!
Is it just me or do those fin screws look waaaay out on the edges?
Old     (Bill_Dad)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-13-2010, 3:44 PM Reply   
they are removable fins so you can hit sliders with it. Harley is riding it with the smallest fins available and loves it.
there have been a bunch of riders ride it so far and love it.
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-13-2010, 5:26 PM Reply   
I rode it a couple weeks ago with the new watsons. It had an updated old school feel. Quick and grippy. Loads of channels on the base. Personally it really wasn't my cup of tea but I can see some people digging it.
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-13-2010, 8:13 PM Reply   
kristian how is it for cable riding?
Old     (Bill_Dad)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-13-2010, 8:50 PM Reply   
i guess it wont be everybodies cup of tea. the fins that you rode it with where to big for the board, the new fins that Harley recieved a couple of days ago give the board a whole new feeling.