Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       06-12-2003, 1:03 PM Reply   
Hey guys (Carter, RJ, Gid, Scott, Neelley, Jeff, John, Skylar, Dale, etc.), it looks like we cancelled our Acoustic tour before Ozzfest, so I'm back in L.A. If any of you are riding today, tomorrow, or Saturday this week...or Wednesday-Sunday next week and have some room...I'd love to get out on the water!

Let me know. Hope to hear from you guys!

Dan
Old    miker            06-12-2003, 1:13 PM Reply   
Dan it seems like you are always looking for a ride. If you are ever up in the Pismo Beach/ San Luis Obispo area email me and I will give you a ride no problem. Small crappy lake but big nice wake so its all good.
Old     (jmanjohn)      Join Date: Nov 2001       06-12-2003, 2:01 PM Reply   
Still here. we just returned from Shasta, Not sure if We will be doing any riding this weekend, Going to be spoilled for a while. Nothing like glass!
Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       06-13-2003, 9:22 AM Reply   
Dan, I will be at the east ramp at around 3pm today.
Bring my short bus CD.
Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       06-13-2003, 9:25 AM Reply   
Dan, 818.825.0765
Onori, you out there. It would be cool to see you out there too.
Old    arejay            06-13-2003, 11:49 AM Reply   
Dan! What's up man!

I would be riding this weekend but I decided in Shasta to run over a tree and damage my boat. It's in Elsinor right now and I should get it back sometime next week. So maybe we can plan something for next weekend.

R.j.

Castaic isn't the same after...

Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       06-13-2003, 12:39 PM Reply   
Mike! Yea, I used to have pretty steady crews, but since I've started touring, I haven't been out in a while, and WW is the best place to contact all the old crews at once to let them know I'm back. Yea, if I'm ever in SLO, I'll look you up! Do you ever ride Naci? If so, hows the water level?

John and RJ! I'm Jealous of that Shasta Butta! Sorry to hear about the boat though RJ...that's a bummer. Yea, if you have your boat back next week, I'm definitely down to ride.

Joe...You Rock! Riding today will make my day., I will be there at 3pm sharp! Give me a call to verify that it's still happening. Thanks so much Brotha!

Dan
Old     (jonori)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-13-2003, 2:54 PM Reply   
Thanks Balint, I actually went out this afternoon with Gid. I am going to take the afternoon off. I am stoked that the fog is finally out of here. The weather was perfect. Have fun out there.

Dan, glad to see you back at it. I am sure I will run into you next week.
Old     (jeff_altman)      Join Date: May 2002       06-13-2003, 3:22 PM Reply   
Hey Dan,
I will be hopefully heading out next weekend, I will be out of town this next weekend and this next week. I will give you a call and let you know when I am heading out.
Old    scv_boarder            06-16-2003, 11:50 AM Reply   
hey i live in canyon country and skylar is my cuzin, i ride with my friend....wtf is up with everyone mad doggin evryone whent hey pull up...most of the wakeboarders i see comin onto the lake always think there better than you...i thought we were all sopose to stick together...i was out last friday 6-14...i think...and we were leavin and there was a 23ft blue malibu wakesetter with a ford 4door truck and the guys in the truck were givin us all these dirty looks like they were badasses....i dont know whats up but we all gotta get along on the water and help each other out...well im out...and skylar call me i gots some new tircks ta show ya lata
Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       06-16-2003, 12:25 PM Reply   
Jared, when were you leaving?
Old    scv_boarder            06-16-2003, 12:31 PM Reply   
like around 12 my friends own a yellow and gray wakesetter
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-16-2003, 3:20 PM Reply   
Dan- I been up to my arse in work. Me and 4 budas had the ski cove to our heads sunday from 7am til noon. I'm going to the Delta this weekend. let me know if you and you girl want to go.
Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       06-16-2003, 3:25 PM Reply   
Jared, I didnt show up until after 3pm, Didnt leave until 8pm. Didnt run into anyone with a bad attitude.

Joe
Old    scv_boarder            06-16-2003, 4:11 PM Reply   
oh welll they didnt really give me attitude, it just seems that lately everytime i go theres always someone tryin to act tough and givin ya that look like you dont know what your doin....

but w/e its ok it doesnt really bother me that much
lata
Old     (airastro)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-17-2003, 9:22 AM Reply   
This past Saturday was amateur day at the Castaic. I could not believe the power turning going on to pick up a down skier/boarder. Why is it when your rider is down an oncoming boat has to pass so damn close when they virtually have the rest of the lake to get by with? I'm not even talking about the fisherman, this is other boaters that should know better