Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old    bocephus            05-06-2007, 12:29 PM Reply   
Hey All,
Anyone have any suggestions regarding bindings that ride similar to the '05 Byerlys? My 2005 Byerlys finally tore apart and I am looking for new bindings. I really liked the Byerlys since I could move over the board pretty easy and comfortably. The shop let me use a pair of older 3DS bindings yesterday and they are way to stiff in the back. I need a pair that I can bend all over the place without them digging into the back of my legs.

I might just end back up with a pair new Byerlys but suggestions on what to try would be helpful..

Thanks,
Ryan
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-06-2007, 2:02 PM Reply   
what size are your feet?

I got a pair I wore a half a dozen times 05'XL
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       05-06-2007, 2:11 PM Reply   
07 cwb Deuce's comfy and alot of movement. Go to The Boardshack and let Troy show you a pair.

(Message edited by wakeparent on May 06, 2007)
Old    bocephus            05-06-2007, 3:11 PM Reply   
XL or 12.5
Old     (bcmach)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-06-2007, 3:33 PM Reply   
I demo'd 4-5 '07 models and tried a few of my friends setups, I couldn't find any I liked as much as my '05 Byerlys. I ended up buying another pair of new '05's off ebay real cheap and then a new pair of '07's. I couldn't find another binding that fit me well and gave me great control while not cutting off circulation to my toes. I really love the support the byerlys give around my achillies and the BOA adjustment. As long as they keep making them this way I'll just stick with em.
Old     (duckshot)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-06-2007, 3:36 PM Reply   
06 parks or 07 proofs are both nice. Not as much forward angle on them as the byerlys, but you can move around in them.