Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pierem)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-09-2010, 10:16 AM Reply   
hello,

I'd like to build a cable park in Belgium (Europe) as it's pretty much the only country in europe that doesn't have a cable. I'd like to start with a 2.0 or little bro.

What do you think of each? I know the 2.0 is cheaper but with the little bro you don't need to reverse the cable when the rider is at the end.
For those who tried one of those what do you think ? Any idea of the little bro price ?

Thanks

Pierre
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       03-09-2010, 10:33 AM Reply   
I would say go with the Rixen Little Bro in a box set up.

http://www.cablewakeparks.com/BROintheBOX/index.html
Old     (brinks)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-09-2010, 7:46 PM Reply   
I would probably go with the System 2.0. Looks much more portable than the Bro in a box. (a forklift for one or a couple buddies for the other) Plus Pat has been helping the industry longer than any other cable installer in the US.
checkout www.thewakeparkproject.com

Last edited by brinks; 03-09-2010 at 7:47 PM. Reason: forgot URL
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-10-2010, 5:18 AM Reply   
I''ve only been around the system2.0 and its great.... easy setup, easy operation.... its very well made
Old     (blakehess1)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-18-2010, 4:14 PM Reply   
Bruno Rixen is the inventor of cable systems even before pat was born i think. Pat has definitely been in the sport a long time and done some great things but I don't think that statement is accurate!