Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       09-20-2010, 7:04 PM Reply   
So my buddy is distributing a product called NuTeak up here in Ontario.

I was really impressed with the product. It's a PVC material that looks like teak but without the negative attributes of traditional teak. This is the stuff a lot of OEM's are putting on their cruisers, yachts etc.

So I decided to put some NuTeak on my father's 2007 Scout 145 Dorado for his birthday.

By all means I am not a pro... just a IT Business Development Manger. Did the install on the driveway with basic tools after work a couple nights. Took about 10-12 hour hours total at a relaxed pace. It was cold out so the product was a little harder to work with. Warm temps or indoors makes it easier as it be plyable.

The product comes in strips 1 or 2 "planks" wide with blk or white trim. Corners are all hand cut from stock material.

NuTeak is a "looks like teak...feels like teak" product that is non-slip and resists mold and mildew.

I think it added a bunch of class to our Scout and is functional too. A lot nicer look and on the feet than the non-slip fibreglass.

Personally I think this product be awesome for people looking to replace their old rubber mats on their swim platforms.

Contact Radco marketing (Shameless plug) graham@radcoonline.com or http://www.nuteak.com for your local distributor.

Last edited by gti2lo; 09-20-2010 at 7:08 PM.
Old     (dukeno1)      Join Date: May 2006       09-21-2010, 5:34 AM Reply   
Looks good! Nice job.
Old     (paulw)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-21-2010, 5:58 AM Reply   
Sweet looking...
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-21-2010, 6:00 AM Reply   
Thats looks great
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-21-2010, 6:27 AM Reply   
Love it! I think thats the same stuff Nautique is offering in their 2011 line of boats. I love me some teak and that is the best of both worlds. Maybe I should do this on the floor of my dad's boat? What did it cost you to do this?
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-21-2010, 6:33 AM Reply   
damn that looks nice.
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       09-21-2010, 8:01 AM Reply   
Not sure on pricing... I kinda got the "friends & family" deal....

Check with your local dealer. from my understanding all dealers must adhere to a specific pricing model.

www.nuteak.com