Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-14-2005, 10:00 PM Reply   
The percentage of doing this project is like 95%, i just need the riders. Im a Film student at the moment and im taking four months to go shoot a wakeboard film. Its going to be shoot on 16mm, 8mm and maybe some HD. I want to shoot some up coming riders that throw it down. I want to go really big on this film soo i need all the help i can get. im looking for about 6 to 8 riders. I'm hoping to get it distributed out to stores soo you will get coverage.

Thanks,

Travis
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-15-2005, 7:42 AM Reply   
Trav, whats up man?! Haven't talked to you in a while. Been working my ass off. Picked up my new boat last weekend, now the weather needs to come back so I can use it. How is school going? Sounds like its coming together. If you need a few riders, I'd be interested. Email me and tell me what the dates would be and all the details. I'll talk to you soon bro.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-15-2005, 10:26 AM Reply   
Travis, I ride with a few guys that throw down(including Brandon). Up here at Naci I ride with Daniel Doud, Jared Couch (west coast camps coach), Daniel is pretty good friends with Aaron Aubrey as well. We have a sick ass lake and sometimes ride at Lopez, it looks like the damn Amazon rainforest, so scenery would be awesome. My (soon to be)roommate Ryan is also coaching at West Coast Camps with Schwenne & Buck, I'm thinking that might be a pretty good place to hit up some rippers. Another guy that's a friend is Brian Austerman, he's from Folsom and had a small section in Delta Sessions, he has a tone of tech mobes & spins. I'm sure they'd all be down for some film.
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-15-2005, 11:04 AM Reply   

Brandon - Ya man schools starting into the big stuff soo ive been busy, sounds you have been too. Congrats on the boat man cant wait to check it out. But ya man im filming between june and probably sept. Im still shy on details becasue i might go with some big Equipment to get the shots, ijus to figure that out.

Stephan - it sounds like you have a good crew i will for sure have to come check you guys out. But like i told Brandon the dates are between june and sept. , sooo pretty much all summer lol. do you have an e-mail i can get to you at?
Old    bradey_132            03-15-2005, 11:19 AM Reply   
that sounds good i know alot of good riders if you ever come up to canada we tons a good talen in alberta email me bwgprice@shaw.ca
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-15-2005, 12:18 PM Reply   
we are shooting Delta Sessions 2 and mabye we could do some work togther. Hit me up
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-15-2005, 12:45 PM Reply   
Travis I will ride. I can throw down.

wakeboard1@gmail.com

Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-15-2005, 12:50 PM Reply   
Bradey - Wow canada? I dunno that might be a little far, but that might work i need to dicuss it with my group.

Jason - That maybe could work, I will e-mail soon.

Andy - thanks man i will e-mail you as well.

Old     (kevin_bird)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-15-2005, 12:51 PM Reply   
I am down to ride. emai me at wakeboarder147@hotmail.com
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-15-2005, 1:28 PM Reply   
Email is in my profile. The guys are going to be heading to camp come late May to mid June(different colleges). You should get in touch with Schwenne & see if you can come up for a week or something. I obviously don't run the show so I'd get a hold of the man that does, check their website, I'd avoid emailing him cuz they can slip past him...

I know I'm planning on hanging out a couple long weekends but I suck compared to those cats. If you want, we ride every Tuesday & Thursday at Lake Lopez. We also make trips to Havasu/the river very frequently. Like this weekend for example, also Memorial weekend. We are there to ride & have fun, you might get some interesting footage...

(Message edited by stephan on March 15, 2005)
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-15-2005, 2:27 PM Reply   
i am in let me know
Old     (agfan12)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-15-2005, 8:12 PM Reply   
stephan...although I can't throw down, I'd definitely help you out w/ whatever you need. I too am a film student...

dpbowen@gmail.com
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-16-2005, 3:06 PM Reply   
cool ya i will get back to everyone as soon as i get more info about whats going down.
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-24-2005, 11:04 AM Reply   
I still need more riders for sure.....
Old     (rediro2h)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-27-2005, 2:29 PM Reply   
Yo Travis, this is Ryan (Hiltscherhitlerburger's roomate, referred to above) we're all definately in.
Old    wakesyco            03-27-2005, 2:35 PM Reply   
Hey Travis, I'm in California alot and would

like to ride for you just send PM and let me know

when. I can probally get the Brown Trout and

Special Ed also .
Old    byerly137pro            03-28-2005, 2:46 PM Reply   
Sorry to go off topic but Bradey dude you were on X-treme tv last nite, at Chestermere. Your whole family rips, so do you man, too bad conditions sucked that day. Travis man pick this kid he was 15 in the comp and he was killing the double ups and everything.