Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 18, 2006

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-12-2006, 11:46 AM Reply   
I must say Adkison is a sick rider. We just got off the water here in MN after a day of riding with Adkison. Got to peep out his new Transcend, its amazing! There is no center fin on his new board for 07', and semi-removable out-side fins! Just wanted to say that he is one of the nicest guys I have ever met in wakeboarding. We were out for a photo shoot on my boat for CWB. Man that guy can throw down! Super Tech! Sick roll-to-blind with a late method! And did I mention he does it switch too. I'll try to post some pictures soon!
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       06-12-2006, 12:18 PM Reply   
Sounds like a good time... I'm jealous . J/K Some pics would be sweet!

-Blake
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-12-2006, 12:56 PM Reply   
Sic dude, thats one rider I wish to meet....hopefully he will compete at Double Up Del Noche this year.

www.midwestwakeboarder.com
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-12-2006, 1:33 PM Reply   
What's up Andy? You jumping ship over to CWB or what.

Hey, props to all the pics you got in the brochure for the House boardshop (I think that's who it was). Pretty dope.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-12-2006, 3:05 PM Reply   
EVAN, no i am not hopping over to CWB. They do make sick products tho-- I like my O'brien Gig jsut fine at the moment. Thanks for the props on The House Boardshop mag. Next years mag will be better, we only shot in one day. Those guys really help us out here in the Midwest. Great Prices, tons of product. Okay so thats my House plug!
Old     (ridetilldeath)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-12-2006, 6:09 PM Reply   
andrew came to my school a few months ago promoting a boat show that was going on and was signing autographs for everyone
Old     (wkbrdr)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-12-2006, 6:23 PM Reply   
i will be at the Double Up Del Noche it was the best time every last year :-)
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-12-2006, 8:09 PM Reply   
mjw, are you from WI?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-13-2006, 6:55 AM Reply   
mike whens that contest, Are coming in for the Liqid Force Slide Show???
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-13-2006, 9:18 PM Reply   
When is it? I missed the one for KC

If you dont know about the Double Del Noche its righter after nationals in pleasant prairie WI, they throw up some cash for a nightime double up contest and twenty or so pros come out to throw down. Last year a double roll won the deal, we did a vid on it and so did the boys from wakeboard nebraska.

We need to ride this year meng, Ive just been busy. Id like to put the slide show in my calender if you can get me the info.
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-13-2006, 9:29 PM Reply   
where are the pictures?
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       06-13-2006, 10:08 PM Reply   
mike, the slide show is this weekend ( about four days away).
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-13-2006, 10:10 PM Reply   
hi electricsnow! long time no see/talk!
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       06-13-2006, 10:16 PM Reply   
no doubt! Personally, I just feel like I've been stood up and dumped on, but I guess I'm just sensitive like that. (just kidding!)
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-13-2006, 10:20 PM Reply   
what???? by whom??? i'll kill him!
Old     (wiscxstar)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-14-2006, 5:49 AM Reply   
The Slideshow is after the Urban Sprawl Event. Same location.
"The next slide show will be coming your way on June17th. This version of the Slide Show will locally be brought to you by Fresh Tip Productions, MN Inboard, The House, Pinewski’s, and Midwest Master Craft. The event will be hosted by Sally’s Saloon and Eatery (sounds fun already) in the downtown bar district on Saturday evening after a day of double ups on the Mississippi River. Mark your LF calendar and check the complete event schedule, including which LF riders will be attending, at www.liquidforce.com."

see the Urban Sprawl thread for more info...

www.midwestride.com
Old     (wkbrdr)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-14-2006, 6:05 AM Reply   
mike no, im from MI
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-14-2006, 7:40 AM Reply   
Hey Andy, thanks again for giving eddie a pull on Friday. Good luck at the slide show, please keep us posted!! Hugs, robyn valdez
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       06-14-2006, 7:52 AM Reply   
joe,
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       06-14-2006, 8:35 AM Reply   
Adkinson is one of the coolest guys in our sport and he can throw down with the best of them. My favorite rider by far.