Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (LFMCrider6)      Join Date: Jun 2011       03-20-2013, 5:36 PM Reply   
So I stopped in at Mikes liquid audio today. What can I say. He took time out of his busy day to talk to me and point me in the right direction with my system. I will be doing all of my business with Mike. Thank you for you time! The kicker boat you were setting up looks awesome!
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       03-20-2013, 5:59 PM Reply   
He is a great guy. Always takes time on the forums to help out and i hear his prices are tough to beat. Everyone I have heard talk about doing business with him says exactly what you did. That he goes out of his way for his customers.
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       03-20-2013, 6:01 PM Reply   
He answer calls from me and KS, even if I cant buy from him. Mike is awesome and does great work!!!!! Cant wait to see what he's done with the bu!!
Old     (LFMCrider6)      Join Date: Jun 2011       03-20-2013, 6:06 PM Reply   
The BU is sick. He has done sick work on it so clean!
Old     (TeamAllen)      Join Date: Feb 2013       03-20-2013, 6:20 PM Reply   
I wouldn't buy from anyone else!
Old     (sainttige10)      Join Date: Feb 2013       03-20-2013, 8:39 PM Reply   
he's definately the cheapest in prices with the best customer service.i'm getting ready to place another order tomorrow.THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!
Old     (priszkid)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-20-2013, 8:53 PM Reply   
Mike is the man. Amazing help and crazy amounts of knowledge when it comes to various boat systems, both ballast and stereo alike. Definitely a great person to have in the boating community.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-21-2013, 3:50 AM Reply   
Mike is a great guy.He does that kicker setup for another great guy every year.Each year the Malibu and the system get bigger and better.Mike has years of experience on Stereo and Ballast installs and carries top brand equipment.He works on all brands too! Keep up the great work Mike!
Old     (nemire12)      Join Date: Jun 2009       03-21-2013, 11:32 AM Reply   
I've dealt with Mike several times, never actually bought anything from him because I'm a tightwad and buy used stuff. But no matter what he has always bent over backwards to help me out. Not sure how much he's on here but he's a wealth of knowledge over on TMC as well.
Old     (stingreye)      Join Date: Oct 2012       03-21-2013, 3:11 PM Reply   
Don't post on here much but I HAVE to put out another endorsement for Mike. He has helped me tremendously. He doesn't try to upsell on something you don't need. If you are a newbie to this stuff like me, he will save you money by helping designing a system that works well together for your needs.
Old     (LFMCrider6)      Join Date: Jun 2011       03-21-2013, 3:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Mike is a great guy.He does that kicker setup for another great guy every year.Each year the Malibu and the system get bigger and better.Mike has years of experience on Stereo and Ballast installs and carries top brand equipment.He works on all brands too! Keep up the great work Mike!
Mike was saying the guy was hurt pretty bad last year a back injury. I wish him the best to get back on the board!
Old     (jcon44)      Join Date: Aug 2012 Location: denver, NC       03-25-2013, 10:35 AM Reply   
just dropped my BU off with Mike on saturday. Nothing to major just fixing one of my amps and adding remotes, controls for the tower/interior. sat radio and few other things. Cant wait to get it back.
Old     (LFMCrider6)      Join Date: Jun 2011       03-26-2013, 4:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcon44 View Post
just dropped my BU off with Mike on saturday. Nothing to major just fixing one of my amps and adding remotes, controls for the tower/interior. sat radio and few other things. Cant wait to get it back.
That's awesome. Sounds like it is a nice set up.
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       03-26-2013, 2:51 PM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av4hkOQ5A-w

A buddys boat from TO that MLA did last year. It's one of the best installs I've seen!!
Old     (david_e_m)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-26-2013, 6:27 PM Reply   
Nice video. Nice boat. Super nice audio system and lighting by Mike!