Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old    xtremrider            05-24-2005, 10:14 AM Reply   
OK so i lost my Wakeboard, it didnt get stolen i just forgot where i put it when we sold our place at the river. SO i need a new board and bindings. My last board was a 04' Gator Ricky G with 03' Parks. It felt like a really good combo but i dont want to get the same thing just in case i find it. I am Beginner/Intermediat, can do 360's and have got very close to a backroll but never stuck it. I like the smoother transition, i also have a 01 Byerly but dont like the three stage. The place where i ride now has smooth water all the time and i have a 03' Ski Supreme ProSky V with a large nice stransition wake, similar to a Malibu's.

Any sugestions on my new purchase let me know.
Old    xtremrider            05-24-2005, 10:28 AM Reply   
SOrry i am

Weight 175
Hieght 6'
Regular foot
Old     (poon)      Join Date: Dec 2001       05-24-2005, 11:32 AM Reply   
Xtremerider, check your email
Old     (mhsb1029)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-24-2005, 11:51 AM Reply   
I just picked up a pair of LF teams and I love them. There super comfortable and supportive. If your foot is any larger than a 10.5 then I would go with the XL's. I cant help you with the board, I am actually trying to figure out what my next board is going to be.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-24-2005, 2:13 PM Reply   
Look at the 3DS it pops like a 3 but it is a continuous. Its a great board i loved it to death! Oh one quicl question how and the heck do you loose a wakeboard? lol

Peace
ZacH
Old    drewsky24            05-24-2005, 4:41 PM Reply   
Zack~ you must really love the 3DS, the Substance is better than the 3DS, right Zack
Old     (wake_eater)      Join Date: May 2003       05-24-2005, 4:49 PM Reply   
i just bought a cwb transcend. its got a subtle 3 stage rocker & pops u from your center of gravity. the pop is incredible and the landings are the smoothest i've ever experienced. u should check this board out if u get the chance.
Old    wickedwake            05-24-2005, 4:59 PM Reply   
Well since Chuck already said it....I have been riding the Transcend for a few weeks now and I am in love with this board. Like already stated the pop is huge but it doesnt buck you and the landings are incredible. It is real fun and easy to break it loose and do surface tricks. It is really just a fun board to ride. Check it out if you get a chance.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-24-2005, 5:10 PM Reply   
Well i dont know i havent ridden a substance yet so maybe it will change if but we will see wont we?

Yah I love the 3DS

LAterz
Zach
Old    drewsky24            05-24-2005, 5:33 PM Reply   
The LF Team's are great bindings, I just got them and I love them