Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wake Events

Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-22-2012, 1:31 PM Reply   
Hey everyone! I will be hosting a demo day for Phalanx Wakeboards on Saturday, June 2nd. more details to come, as I am still deciding on the best lake to host, but I will have CW and PRK series boards to ride, as well as vests,rope/handles, and apparel for you to check out and purchase. I will be able to place orders for product that day, so if you ride a board and love it(you will ) you can order one that day! I am open to suggestions on location, as I would like this to be available for as many riders as possible. After the demo I will be grilling up burgers and hotdogs, so feel free to stay and hang out, and throw down on some grub! Thanks, look forward to seeing you in June!

Joe
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-07-2012, 10:23 AM Reply   
Ok, the demo is going down on White Lake on Saturday June 2nd!!! Shhot me an email if you have any questions, or would like to reserve a spot. thanks, and i look forward to seeing you there!

joe@phalanxwake.com
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-10-2012, 1:35 PM Reply   
so stoked to announce that we have partnered with Wake Sessions and Skiers Pier for our demo in June!!!! Chris Laske from Wake Sessions will be on hand with his 2012 Malibu MXZ, so come out and take a set on us!!! I will have CW series and PRK series boards on hand for you to ride, as well as vests,rope/handles,and apparel! We will be offering demo day discounts on all Phalanx gear as well. Hope to see you there!!
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-14-2012, 4:10 AM Reply   
here is the address for the White Lake Inn. There is a large patio out back, this is where we will be located.

The White Lake Inn
3955 Ormond Rd
White Lake, MI 48383
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       06-02-2012, 4:52 AM Reply   
Mother nature has been rough on us today. Woke up to wind and rain!! Please call my cell if you are planning on stopping by, and let's hope the weather clears up!
Two four eight 462-3118
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-26-2012, 6:36 PM Reply   
I would love to demo one of these boards. Any suggestions on how I could do that. I'm in DFW area.
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-29-2012, 4:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatTexasBoy View Post
I would love to demo one of these boards. Any suggestions on how I could do that. I'm in DFW area.
hit me up at joe@phalanxwake.com. i have a couple of demo boards that i ship out, usually just take a deposit on hold while the board is out.