Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (TelepromptedAnthems)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-19-2010, 6:15 PM Reply   
Yo guys...just posted a video of last weekend's Liquid Force demo day at East Coast Wake Park. Check it out at www.telepromptedanthems.com.

I would embed it here, but it seems like the videos embed smaller than they actually are, so if you want the real experience, check out the site or our Vimeo page.
Old     (coyotesexual)      Join Date: Dec 2007       03-22-2010, 6:40 AM Reply   
Super fun event!
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       03-22-2010, 11:00 AM Reply   
very nice!
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-22-2010, 4:11 PM Reply   
I'm a little confused? This secret rail that henshaw "designed" was that thing? The exact same rail that we have at Rixen? The only question is is he going to force them to rip this one out of the water like he did his C Rail so no one else can hit it?
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-22-2010, 4:11 PM Reply   
Well let's embed it anyhow so people can make up their own mind of where they want to view it lol

from Teleprompted Anthems on Vimeo.

Old     (coyotesexual)      Join Date: Dec 2007       03-22-2010, 6:34 PM Reply   
Thats cool that the rixen has that rail! Its really impressive to watch, and all the ECWP team riders and Henshaw seemed like they were really pumped on it. Its probably super popular at the cable as well. I guess the focus of the event was to get people out to the park and for a cool new addition to be showcased, I dunno if any of the guys thought the rail they were building was completely new or not. I think the rail will probably be at the park for a while, its super popular with the locals there now.
Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-24-2010, 7:18 PM Reply   
Yeh Guys! Awesome video and thanks so much for coming out to cover the event! It was a BLAST and we're super stoked on the responses we've gotten from all the riders in and around our region. We are looking forward to the upcoming season and we were very excited to kick off the year with Liquid Force and Kevin Henshaw with the revealing of Henny's Rail and a demo day for riders to come and try out all the new 2010 LF gear completely for FREE. As Nick has said above, the main focus was about getting new riders out on some rails and to give everyone a chance to try out and slide some hybrids and FLX boards with the intensions to promote Liquid Force, ECWP, Henny, and several of his sponsors Protec, Nike, and Aacadia.com.

Im not sure Henny was designing something with the intensions of it to be the first, but I do know he wanted something that was gonna be A TON of fun for pretty much all skill levels including himself! In reference to the "secret rail" I know that Rixen has an A-frame with a wall on the side but wasn't aware they had a Step Up Rail with a wall also? As far as its existence..I have no plans of taking it down and as you can see below....we are having sooo much fun on it, It is definitely here to stay for awhile so come up to shred it!

from Chris Hopf on Vimeo.