Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old    grantmi1            06-22-2003, 7:19 PM Reply   
I am looking at two boats that are year 2000. One is a Supra Launch and the other is a Centurion Air Warrior. Which would you guys choose. They both have built in ballast and many other features. Do these throw good wakes?
Old     (johns)      Join Date: Sep 2000       06-23-2003, 7:30 AM Reply   
I would go with the Supra, I rode behind one for the first time this weekend, Very nice boat and a great wake!! Centurion seems to have a lot of problems with them. My friend had one and had nothing but problems with it and the dealer. I have read sevral other horror stories about the Centurions and dealer issues. It all boils down to what you like, just make sure you buy from a dealer that is focused on customer service. All boats are going to have some type of problem so you want the dealer to get you back on the water quickly.
Old    grantmi1            06-23-2003, 7:46 AM Reply   
Do you know Bill Reynolds, he says the same thing. Hmm that sucks the Centurion was loaded with accesories. Hmm any other opinions?
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-23-2003, 7:57 AM Reply   
It would suggestion that you check out both boats. Go for a demo ride check out how they have both held up for the last 3 years carpet upholstery etc, and see which one best suits your needs.
Then go visit the local dealer and see how they stack up. My Personal experience with the 2001 and 2002 Centurions that I have had have been great. Of course I am friends with the local dealer and they have a fantastic service department.