Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-28-2009, 7:48 PM Reply   
Just curious.
Old     (snowake56)      Join Date: Apr 2009       09-28-2009, 7:53 PM Reply   
why cause they make legit products?
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-28-2009, 7:55 PM Reply   
Not bashing them. They just seem to be gaining momentum and pro riders. I would love to try their products, but haven't made the 5 hour drive to the nearest dealer that carries them and dosn't know me from Adam to demo one.
Old    murrayair            09-28-2009, 8:25 PM Reply   
I'm still confused. So you like Company but not their distribution pattern? What is the specific subject of this thread?
Old     (mtownrydr)      Join Date: Apr 2008       09-28-2009, 8:37 PM Reply   
Hopefully not amoebas!!!!
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-28-2009, 9:58 PM Reply   
He sees that Company is "gaining momentum" and is obviously very far away from anything Company related. Seems to me that he is very curious about the enterprise because of their momentum.
Old     (company)      Join Date: Mar 2008       09-29-2009, 11:00 AM Reply   
We're still a young brand in the industry, so our distribution will expand more and more as we grow the business every year. We have officially hired a group of sales reps across the country this year specifically, so that should help with our distribution considerably. We have already seen a large leap of growth with our 2010 pre-book numbers alone compared to last year. So we're stoked!

If you have a local shop in the area that you would like to see carrying Company Wakeboards, or Remote Wakeskates products, please feel free to contact jaret@companywake.com, and he'll start digging in ASAP...

Thanks for the support everyone!
Co Crew.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-29-2009, 11:38 AM Reply   
is randall's 2010 board available for demo yet in the disco bay area?
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-29-2009, 11:42 AM Reply   
Is there any way you could get a "pay it forward" type event going for Company this year? I would love to be involved.