Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 23, 2009

Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       02-04-2009, 2:04 PM Reply   
Found tickets super cheap to fly from here in fargo down to Orlando. would pry never do it but just seein if its at all a possiblity. it would be like 2 weeks March 11 through 28 or something! Total long shot and I expect nothing but hateful replies telling me how dumb i am but have to try. Just wanna ride and get ahead of the curve so im semi sharp when summer rolls around here. And if anyone in florida ever wants to check out MN in the summer. open invitation to stay at my house and ride my boat!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-04-2009, 2:23 PM Reply   
How much would you want to spend?
I may know a few people
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       02-04-2009, 2:50 PM Reply   
I dunno... Hotels would kill me over that amount of time! I have no idea whats reasonable! I cant afford a lot which doesnt help my cause any... I was just hopin to meet some cool people do a ton of riding and hopefully return the favor in the summer if anyone ever wanted to check out the MN wake scene. Id totally pay somone to let me crash on there couch for a week!
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       02-04-2009, 3:24 PM Reply   
You are such a dumb ass!! Dumb ass for thinking wakeboarders would ever shoot down that idea!! Sheer genius good sir, genius!! Hope it works out for you.
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       02-04-2009, 4:04 PM Reply   
yeah yeah!!!! well its on! I just booked tickets. Ill be there March 11 through the 28th so if anyones got a futon or couch or square of floor i can crash on id be more than happy to throw a lil cash your way and get in some sick riding at O dub and wherever else!!! let me know :-)
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-04-2009, 4:40 PM Reply   
How do you plan on getting around once you get to
Orlando?
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       02-04-2009, 5:55 PM Reply   
I dunno.. bus or something! im just stoked to get a chance to get down there meet some people and do some riding!
Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       02-04-2009, 6:07 PM Reply   
Jesse,
I hope you have the time of your life.
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-04-2009, 6:45 PM Reply   
Have fun dude. I wish I could do that.
Old     (zirb3l)      Join Date: Jan 2008       02-04-2009, 9:55 PM Reply   
yea i know dang.

to be able to just wing it down in florida! that would be awesome.