Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 21, 2006

Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-05-2006, 2:02 PM Reply   
Can anyone tell me where the closest Sanger service facility is to Citrus Heights, CA? If there isn't a Sanger facility in the Sacramento area, then perhaps some of the local Sanger owners can tell me where they have work on their boat done.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where I might buy a new rudder for a 2001 Sanger direct drive? The boat is driveable, but I would like to replace the damaged rudder before the 4th of July holiday.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob
Old     (boarder_x)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-05-2006, 2:27 PM Reply   
The Sanger dealership is right near the Sunrise/ 50 intersection. You have to go North two blocks on Sunrise, then cut East. Then come back South and around. You will dead-end into the correct road. There are about 4 or 5 boat dealers there all lined up. .. Just like on the South side of 50 on Folsom Blvd.

Can't help you with the service dept. Don't have a Sanger. But I'm sure they can help you out.
Old     (dhr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-05-2006, 2:43 PM Reply   
Robert i can order one from sanger have it in about 3 days give me a call 925 777 9299
dave
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-05-2006, 4:19 PM Reply   
Robert - There is Sterling Marine in Rancho. I WOULD NOT GET ANY WORK DONE THERE!!! I know some of the things the have done and they are NOT good. I take my boat all the way to Delta Sport Boat in Antioch. http://www.deltasportboats.com/index1.html They have done me right so far.

If it is just parts you want I am sure Sterling can get what you need. Also the NOR-CAL rep for Sanger is Scott Pellaton. Give Sanger a call directly and they are always helpful http://www.sangerboats.com/

Hope this helps. Drop me a PM if you want to talk more
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-05-2006, 6:10 PM Reply   
I second what tate said..
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-05-2006, 6:48 PM Reply   
Ya, Delta is a great group of guys.
Old    four_bars            06-09-2006, 8:20 AM Reply   
The dealer in Rancho Cordova, CA is MARINE CENTER. THE WORST DEALER I HAVE EVER BEEN. I WOULD TRAVEL A LONG WAY TO AVOID THEM. GO TO THE DELTA.
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-09-2006, 8:50 AM Reply   
Thanks everyone for your responses. I had Dave at Delta Sport boats order me a new rudder and he is having is shipped directly to my house. Great guy, very accommodating. If I ever need any major work done on my boat, then I will definitely be towing it to Antioch.