Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old     (jmanolinsky)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-03-2006, 5:33 AM Reply   
Does anyone have a Moomba with a tower mounted bimini top? I have a 2000 Mobius with the non-swept tower and need to purchase a new bimini boot (cover), but the tag on my bimini top is ripped off. If I knew the Sunbrella model number for the top, it would make ordering the boot much easier. Can anybody help me out here?

Thanks in advance,
Jman
Old     (jmanolinsky)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-03-2006, 10:08 AM Reply   
A Supra with the same tower and bimini top configuration would be the same. There is a tag on the front of the bimini top that has the model of bimini top and another label with Sunbrella on it. I need the model number off of the tag.

Thanks,
Jman
Old     (ride152)      Join Date: Nov 2005 Location: Maumee River - Ohio       04-03-2006, 1:55 PM Reply   
I have a 2000 Kamberra and will look tonight.

If I can find the tag on the bimini top - I will post it tomorrow for you.
Old     (jmanolinsky)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-03-2006, 4:47 PM Reply   
Thanks Nate.

Jman
Old     (ride152)      Join Date: Nov 2005 Location: Maumee River - Ohio       04-05-2006, 10:15 AM Reply   
Jman, I just took a look at the bimini top, it is a Sunbrella, of course...the tag with the model number is also ripped off...

I guess it's like the matress labels..everyone can't resist ripping them off.
sorry bro
Old     (jmanolinsky)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-05-2006, 7:39 PM Reply   
Thanks Nate. Maybe someone else will give me the answer. I posted a pic of my boat in the Moomba thread so maybe I'll find out from there. Where do PMs show up on the board. I've looked, but didn't see a place for them.

Jman
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-05-2006, 8:51 PM Reply   
i have an 05 mobius, do you think the top will be the same? i can look at the numbers
Old     (jmanolinsky)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-06-2006, 7:57 PM Reply   
Entrust,

I believe the tops are the same. If you could check I would appreciate it.

Jman