Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old     (catdaddy76)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-02-2004, 2:41 PM Reply   
I went to the local boardshop/boat dealer (gotta love Ryan and the boys at American Boat Center) last night and was a part of a small viewing of Liquid Forces' RELENTLESS. This video is amazing!! You absolutly must add this one to your collection. It made me want to go out and ride at 10:00 last night! It is by-far the best wakeboarding vid I have ever watched, and there is a little wakeskating mixed in also.
When you get the chance pick this vid up! I would like to know how many others have seen it and what you thought!
Old     (cenfla)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-02-2004, 4:44 PM Reply   
I have seen it at a couple premiers and absolutely love it!!! think a couple of their sections afre being turned into bonus footage so that it is a little shorter and there arent sooooo many people in it, but it was awesome, i loved shane and collin harringtons sections, but actually I loved watsons and cody hall's as well! Tim Kovacich *(sp?) his wakeskate section is amazing! kickflip over a picknick table lengthwise, that is so sick!
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-02-2004, 4:55 PM Reply   
I thought it was cool to see some riders, such as Cody Hall, Colin, Mike Ennen (spelling?) and others finally get the respect they deserve.

Overall one of the the best Wakeboarding movies ever made.

Personally I can't wait for Relentless and the new Pointless video.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-04-2004, 1:46 AM Reply   
Any new word on a release/shipping date?
Old     (justinstephens)      Join Date: May 2003       08-04-2004, 2:10 AM Reply   
Shipping the master out tomorrow....Sorry for the lag...Give it about 2 weeks from now....Justin
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-04-2004, 2:48 AM Reply   
Thanks. Can't wait!