Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (watersnake)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-20-2006, 8:37 PM Reply   
Last weekend I won a board in a raffel, $5 got me a $500.00 boardNow my issue is, do I learne how to surf, or trade it for another wakeboard? Must admit, Surfing looks preety cool!
Old     (caskimmer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-20-2006, 8:45 PM Reply   
you got a sick board, I say learn to ride it and if for some reason you don't like wakesurfing then trade it for a wakeboard.
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-21-2006, 6:11 AM Reply   
how much you want for it? which one is it.
Old     (rooster_cogburn)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-21-2006, 1:26 PM Reply   
Tough decision, you should send it to me while you figure it out.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-21-2006, 7:28 PM Reply   
What board did you get. I've ridden the Red, Blue and the Yellow. All three are great boards. On top of that I hear that Tige' boats are pretty good wakesurf boats. Sounds like you've got it all ready to rock for surfing.
Old     (watersnake)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-22-2006, 10:19 AM Reply   
I got the red one, UH? just so I know. Whats the diff with red, blue, yellow? Asume it's hight and weghit, I'm 6'0/205 will red work for me?
Old     (insuranceman)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-22-2006, 10:28 AM Reply   
Jesse, that one will work very well for you. i started on a cwb and just purchased a blue lake and i can't say enough good things about the board.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-22-2006, 11:23 AM Reply   
The Red is a very good beginner board. As you're skills get better you can step down in board size. For your weight the Blue and Yellow would be good boards as well.
Old     (watersnake)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-23-2006, 4:53 PM Reply   
Thank's guy's, I at least hav to try it it, seem's like surfing is starting to pic up around here, Also I hear that if ya thrash a knee wakeboarding, surfing is great while you are recovering?
Old     (watersnake)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-25-2006, 7:57 AM Reply   
Kick A$$, No way I'm trading it, Now I'm hooked on yet another behind boat water rush!!!!!. I don't have the weight right for the sick wake yet but got right up and was Surfing like it was ment for me. See ya out there!