Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-29-2008, 6:42 AM Reply   
like nick said stop hating on others who wakeboard especially those who do it better. it doesnt matter if its your opinion stop hating. stop hating on movies being made stop hating on peoples trick list stop hating on peoples style. everyone on here wakeboards because they love it so just keep you dumba@# opinions to yourself and appreciate others who do the thing you love. especially those who make a living doing it.
with that said randall is the man and has changed the face of this sport. everyone should appreciate that and congratulate him rather than hate on him.
Old     (wakesurf12)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-29-2008, 6:44 AM Reply   
Have you ever seen anyone go this big in a contest? I don't think so.

Upload
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-29-2008, 7:09 AM Reply   
Ryan,
I have seen someone go that big in contests. His name was Mark Kenney! My favorite Pro Riders are:

1. Mark Kenney
2. Randall Harris
3. Scott Byerly (even though you won't catch him wakeboarding anymore)

-Nate
Old     (pearsonville)      Join Date: Feb 2002       07-29-2008, 7:26 AM Reply   
Go watch Randy ride.... judges have a hard time scoring him.
He takes everything so huge... He has his own style.
Try and do what he does at 90'+ from the boat at 29 miles per hour... Good Luck. Aloha Joe
Old     (balr54)      Join Date: May 2004       07-29-2008, 7:54 AM Reply   
This is just icing on the cake, but how many people have you seen hold a grab not only into the flats, but into the flats after jumping 2 BOAT WAKES! ("Transgression," it is a wakeboard movie Tom) He does his own thing, and rides his own way, and that is why he was rider of the year!
Old     (kylek306)      Join Date: Feb 2003       07-29-2008, 7:55 AM Reply   
wow is all I have to say. J-rod def nailed it. You don't think Randall is tech? just because he's not hiting a ts nuclear r2blind doesn't mean he isn't. Go take a back 5 (at 95 feet) 20 feet in the flats. Even a backside 180. Good luck is all I have to say. Not to mention he is such an insprirationi through his lifestyle! Glad to see Benny G is getting some props on here too, he's way underrated.
Old     (vlxwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-29-2008, 8:07 AM Reply   
Keep posting pics of the Vandall riding. Sometimes pictures do him even better justice because it shows how high he really goes.
Old     (96formula)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-29-2008, 8:19 AM Reply   
Its all about the videos!!! How many videos are The Vandall and Benny G in because of their style? And look at Soven he is a great comp rider, but he only goes wake to wake. Lack of style
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-29-2008, 8:42 AM Reply   
i wouldnt say that soven has no style. his style is just a lot more technical than some others. you have to really appreciate the difficulty of the maneuvers the kid does. he's friggin insane. i rather like his style.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       07-29-2008, 8:47 AM Reply   
frozen grabs, late spins, everything huge. Its style first, then tech, as it should be. Not the other way around. It's not about spinning another 180, its about holding your grab till your hand cramps, then landing it blind, 20 ft out.

Tom, that rock your under is the size of Africa.

watch and learn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThpLUKQlt-A&feature=related
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-29-2008, 8:51 AM Reply   
Randall makes wakeboarding look good (really freaking good).
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-29-2008, 8:53 AM Reply   
"Soven he is a great comp rider, but he only goes wake to wake. Lack of style"
Why is it always Ok with everybody to put Philip down??

By the way Tom have you got the message yet?
Old     (to_blind)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-29-2008, 8:58 AM Reply   
Chris, to answer your question from my point of view, it's not really ok to put Soven down, however, it is very easy to dispute that he lacks some style. He is arguably the most talented rider out there, but when you watch him ride he doesn't even look like HE is enjoying it. It can sometimes look like a wakebvoarding robot in fact. I am sure he is capable of a more stylish ride, its just not how wakeboarding feels to him (total speculation!) Its pretty hard to not respect Soven, but even my friends who don't wakeboard could pick him out as being "less-stylish." Hope that sounds fair...
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-29-2008, 9:04 AM Reply   
"Randall makes wakeboarding look good (really freaking good)."

To your point Tank I'm pretty sure it's in Randall's Drive section where in the into someone is talking ab what wakeboarding is and how he would describe it to someone...he then goes on to say that the best way the sport could ever be described is to just watch randall harris ride.

his riding says it all, you see all aspects of the sport come together at once when he's behind the boat. like i said i'm not a huge randall fan but if wake is really your lifestyle and it's what you eat, breathe, and sleep then you can appreciate what he's done for the sport and what he continues to do.
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-29-2008, 9:07 AM Reply   
Yeah, fair enough. I think he has mellowed a lot, he is more approachable and I like him. He is also a phenomonal wakeboarder. A lot of people feel they can just take shots at him with impunity. And I think, going by his speech at the Pro Tour Awards, he loves wakeboarding.
Old     (dblockklsoldiers)      Join Date: Apr 2008       07-29-2008, 9:07 AM Reply   
put it this way I think both soven and harris are both legit great riders equally just in there own way. Like when i get done watching soven ride it makes me wanna go learn a whirly dick. As when i watch harris I jus want to go out there and learn a huge stale fish to late back one 20 feet out in the flats. they both make me want to ride just as much. I respect them both for how they ride and what they do. They make us want to wakeboard. And we ALL should respect that.
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-29-2008, 9:08 AM Reply   
BTW Tom W, why does your profile say your occupation is a wakeboarder? Do you make your living off of wakeboarding? Since you started this post I'm gonna say...NO!
Old     (kylek306)      Join Date: Feb 2003       07-29-2008, 9:16 AM Reply   
btw, i don't really "dig" Soven's style, but he is an outstanding rider. People need to stop bashing the guy, sure, you can disagree over style opinions, but give credit where credit is due. He is dominating the tour for a reason
Old     (mike2001)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-29-2008, 9:17 AM Reply   
If I had to guess, I think Chuck norris created these fake names out of jealousy for Mr. Harris.
Old    K.B.C.            07-29-2008, 9:24 AM Reply   
as esnow already said, NOBODY else rides like him. To appreciate Randall you have realize how unbelievably technical a trick like a switch shifty mute to late BS 180 off the dub actually is. You'd probably rather see a raley...

and I end with this, circa 1997...
Upload

(Message edited by sperbet on July 29, 2008)
Old     (jon_roth)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-29-2008, 9:40 AM Reply   
anyone remember seeing harris qualify for the finals at the worlds in like 2000 with a cast on his arm ? .......sooo sick.
Old     (waterdork88)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-29-2008, 9:45 AM Reply   
its amazing how this goes from a hate on randall to a hate on phillip thread. if you hate on either you pretty much suck at life.

two completely different riders with two completely different styles. and the whole "i'd rather see someone grab than to see someone throw in an extra spin"...phillip can do both. watch his crow 7 and his whirly 5. and please lets not turn this into a hate on randall/hate on phillip/ debate about the crow 7 being a 10

just my $1.98
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-29-2008, 10:00 AM Reply   
Oh man! A can of worms has been opened up!

Not the best photo I have of Randall but i didn't feel like sizing anything down.

He goes HUGE!
Upload
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-29-2008, 10:02 AM Reply   
I want to see Randall ride doubles with Dean Smith.... they both go SO SO BIG
Old     (jaytique)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-29-2008, 10:10 AM Reply   
plus, he is a ch, he is a ch, he is a c-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n. that rocks all by itself. the riding is just icing on the cake
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       07-29-2008, 10:12 AM Reply   
Scott's shot is very iconic, but I think it's a bit later than 1997. That time period would put him on a wake tech--I think the shot above is more like circa 2001. It's in the infamous "natural born thrillaz" (But this!! like NOW!! :-) ) and I'm pretty sure he was on one of the o'brien boards at that time.

But the point of course is find anyone at that time who went that large. Even now that shot is standing the test of time.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-29-2008, 10:13 AM Reply   
My shot is at last years Double or Nothin.

I have a few more i am sizing down now.
Old     (shaunm000)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-29-2008, 10:25 AM Reply   
Years ago, Randall and I were on the same team ( Wake Tech) so a couple of times a year I would have the pleasure to pull Randy around the lake. Now, Ive driven for just about everybody, but pulling Randy is a job all in itself. He pulls so dang hard its hard to keep your cool and drive while at the same time trying to catch a peak at what hes throwin down. Hes not a big guy, but he pulls the boat down like hes 6'5 and weighs 300 pounds. He just gets after it! I remember in '98, we were riding before Nationals in Denver, Randy boosted the biggest wrapped up 7 off the D-up ive ever seen. He took a raley cut through it, I thought it was the craziest thing ive ever seen.

If you think hes sick now, i wish everyone on here could ride in the boat when he rides and you can really see the intensity he has. Hes for sure, in my top 5 riders to watch of all time.
Old     (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       07-29-2008, 10:37 AM Reply   
I hesitiate to post in such a thread because those who know understand completely and those who dont never will. I dig Randalls riding, but Im no wakeboarding nut.

Let me try to explain it in context with something you may understand:

Michael Jordan is considered by most to be the greatest basketball player of all time. Why? Kobe is better. Lebron is better. Its because Jordan invented the style of modern basketball. Kobe and Lebron play the game Jordan invented. They play it the way he played it. Dr. J and Magic were amazing, but they didnt play with the same style Jordan did. Jordan was the originator of the modern style. You cannot function in a basketball game from the playground to the NBA without having a Jordan-esque rythym to your game. To this day, when Jordan steps out onto the court, everyone knows they are in the presence of true greatness. Everything you know about whats good about basketball is measured according to Jordan. "Lebron jumps higher than Jordan." it is an accomplishment to be the highest jumper in the league, it is LEGENDARY to be the benchmark.

Randall (and Byerly for that matter) are in that same class. Randall didnt follow the rules of style that govern all of todays riders, he wrote them. He built the foundation of everything you understand about riding with his own two hands. When you see good riding, what tells you its good? Its smooth? Smooth compared to what? "Phil does more tricks than Vandall". its one thing to be able to do the most stuff on a wakeboard. Its another thing to be the benchmark of greatness.

It is very rare in any sport where an athlete's talent and vision can transend his/her own industry in such a way that all others are forced to follow suit or perrish. Randall is one of them.

Remember that the next time you have the priv to see him ride, and remember this the next time someone wastes webspace with such a question.
Old     (focker)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-29-2008, 10:41 AM Reply   
I think what myself, and dare I say most people think, when watching him ride is:

"I could never do that, that good."

I dont think you'll ever see him trying to be the first guy to land a moby 7, but he can make a front to fakie look better than most anyone.
There are so many kids out there now doing all the mobes, 7's and 9's, it just gets stale. With everyone doing the same stuff it gets too cookie cutter.

Another thing I like watching about Randy ride is I can't tell what he's about to do coming into the wake (maybe b/c he's hauling ass toward the wake everytime?). I watch a lot of other pro's lines and I'm about 80% at calling what trick they're doing as they edge into the wake. I guess that's not necessarily bad, just a testament to how Harris takes everything huge.

EDIT: there's something to be said for this thread to have 100+ posts in a day's time.

(Message edited by focker on July 29, 2008)
Old     (wakeboardlasvegas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-29-2008, 10:41 AM Reply   
Anyone think this thread is getting to be a bit much? And now another thread to "prove" or "show". He has to be laughing about this thread for sure!
Old     (acerock88)      Join Date: May 2008       07-29-2008, 11:03 AM Reply   
What difference does his religion make? I think that it is great he found something that helped him to get his life together, but would it be any less special if it had been another religion? I know that it doesn't make any difference to me. I just don't think that someone's religion should be used as a criteria for judging them, especially for something like wakeboarding. Maybe that is just me though. I don't mean to offend anybody, though this probably will and I'll get flamed for it, I just think that it is an interesting thing that has come up in wakeboarding lately.
Old     (to_blind)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-29-2008, 11:07 AM Reply   
ya, lets keep the religious comments to ourselves. there are two things that should never come up on a forum like this, religion and politics. (coincidently both are excellent topics to start a war with ) anyways, randall rips, end of story.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-29-2008, 11:11 AM Reply   
Like others have said, it's not just that he goes big. A lot of guys go big. It's that he goes big EVERY TIME. I'm willing to bet all of the pro's that can do w2w BS 5's, TS 7's, TS BS 1's, mobes, slim cances, etc. wouldn't be near as consistent with them if they threw them 15 feet out into the flats like Harris. Landing blind isn't easy, but it is made a million times easier when you can land on the downside of the other wake. You can't get away with much in a blind landing way out into the flats.

I can understand people not liking his style, but there is no understanding not admitting his skills. I think I'm one of few that don't care for Benny G's style at all, but that doesn't mean that I don't think he is original or has mad skills.
Old     (jaytique)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-29-2008, 11:31 AM Reply   
i actually believe the question was "whats so great about randall?" not "whats so great about randalls wakeboarding?" and I happen to think one of the great things is that he found Christ. I didn't talk about any thing other than that, so as far as bringin up "religious comments" how will we ever tell others about Christ if we don't mention him. and forums are our generations method of free spech, so if we can't mention it here where can we "come and see the flaws inherent in the system, help help i am being repressed" I am in no ways upset, just giving my .02
Old     (to_blind)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-29-2008, 11:39 AM Reply   
i think the point i was trying to make is that you DON'T tell others about Christ/Buddha/Brett Farve/etc... unless they ask. i personally believe in unicorns, but if i were to run around telling everyone about that i would be ridiculed because the popular belief is that unicorns are fictional. so i keep it to myself. except for just now. woops. sorry
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-29-2008, 11:52 AM Reply   
start your own thread if you guys want to argue over this...
Old    benj_t            07-29-2008, 12:07 PM Reply   
i heard awile back that randall was close to a toeside backside 7
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-29-2008, 12:15 PM Reply   
"i personally believe in unicorns, but if i were to run around telling everyone about that i would be ridiculed because the popular belief is that unicorns are fictional. so i keep it to myself."

That just made my day, haha.
Old     (to_blind)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-29-2008, 12:17 PM Reply   
haha, right on caleb, seein' the humour in things.
Old     (shredgnar)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-29-2008, 12:18 PM Reply   
Ok got it.

And Benj... i don't think anyones ever done a toe back 7 have they...pretty sure Randalls the only one doing toe back 5s right?
Old     (dblockklsoldiers)      Join Date: Apr 2008       07-29-2008, 12:25 PM Reply   
TOM, hahaha!!!!!
Old     (to_blind)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-29-2008, 12:26 PM Reply   
shane bonify does one. pretty sure harf landed one too.
Old     (premier141dna)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-29-2008, 12:26 PM Reply   
yeah tom you def need to do some studying about wakeboarding because shane B has landed toe back 7s of the d-up..
Old     (to_blind)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-29-2008, 12:30 PM Reply   
hey alex, are you the same alex brown who was riding w/ hollick before he came back to Canada?
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-29-2008, 12:30 PM Reply   
"start your own thread if you guys want to argue over this..."

Agreed.

It's funny that Ryan posted that pic from the pro tour, as Tom W seems to think that Randy isn't very tech, however, that is a picture of a super poked out tail grab to lat f/s spin, and I don't if Tom realizes how difficult a trick like that is, even if he is a professional ski-boarder. so tome, next time you are out shredin the gnar on your skurfer, take a second and try a toe side backside 540 out into the flats, while your at it, put an early grab on there, come back, and tell us what you think.

It doesn't matter that there are a couple of pro riders with video sections I will always skip over, It doesn't matter that there are a couple of board companies I will most likely never ride, it took someone pointing this out to me when I was out of line; Whenever you are on a forum like this, or talking to a massive amount of people in the industry you are trying to belong to, you should act as if you know nothing, never mention anything negative about that industry. Tom, by starting this thread you've lost just about all of your credibility in this industry, start thinkin about changin your name.

Seriously Tom, Crack open a book: Chapter 1: Common Sense; Don't be a D!@# to a Legend.

John, what'd I do?

(Message edited by hawk7 on July 29, 2008)
Old     (premier141dna)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-29-2008, 12:33 PM Reply   
derek no i am not the pro rider alex brown lol. that was the first time ive been asked that.
Old     (to_blind)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-29-2008, 12:44 PM Reply   
10-4 on the sarcasm. i didn't know if the other a.brown was pro or what, i just rem. talkin to him and tellin him to make sure my homie anthony hit more double-ups...i think i may have made him the Sheriff of Serving up Meaty D's or something.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-29-2008, 12:48 PM Reply   
"talking to a massive amount of people in the industry you are trying to belong to"

wakeworld pledge class 06 baby!
What is this a frat?
By continually posting like that I'd say you're doing the same.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-29-2008, 12:52 PM Reply   
A-Dub, I'm just saying, it's like going in for a job interview wearing a tuxedo, and telling the H.R. lady interviewing you to shut her mouth...
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-29-2008, 1:07 PM Reply   
Tom, you started a huge fire and every time you say something else you are pouring fuel on it. Doesn't matter whether you get it or not. Everybody is going to tell you anyway. Best keep quiet now. Geddit??
Man when I saw that post go up...............Lol
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-29-2008, 1:11 PM Reply   
I remember back in the mid or late 90's, I was working with some of the guys on the WSR crew...Mike Rogers brings this kid Randall to the store...real quite, not full of himself, mellow....at that time, when Mike told you that a rider was going to be an impact player, we tended to listen. Sitting in the boat a few times watching him ride was awesome....riding for the love of riding, not for point totals.

Still the most dramatic rider I've seen...EVERYTHING is big, fluid, smooth....a league of his own. I was bummed when he dropped off the scene with personal issues, and was thrilled when he came back.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-29-2008, 1:11 PM Reply   
Trevor are you really only 15?
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-29-2008, 1:17 PM Reply   
jr, yes, why did I say something stupid?

B.T.W. the reason randall isn't a contest kinda rider is because most competitions are held on small private lakes, so by the time he hits his first trick, the boat already has to turn around.

(Message edited by hawk7 on July 29, 2008)
Old    K.B.C.            07-29-2008, 1:21 PM Reply   
Tom, Shane and Danny both have done toe back 7s. I believe they are currently the only two.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-29-2008, 1:25 PM Reply   
no not at all on the contrary you're very well spoken for only being 15. when i was 15 i sure as hell didnt know anything about HR and was telling everyone to shut their mouth...
Old     (dblockklsoldiers)      Join Date: Apr 2008       07-29-2008, 1:28 PM Reply   
haha serious trevor.

i agree with jr.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-29-2008, 1:29 PM Reply   
why thank you my good man.

Scott, I believe Danny even threw his back 7 with a grab! Tom, what I'm waiting for is for someone to throw one of those there triple three sixties! that would be pretty cool, to bad no one has ever attempted one!
Old     (corasky123)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-29-2008, 1:32 PM Reply   

jr i am 25 and i still am that way, maybe one day i will grow up (doubtful )

chris, let him keep going, i am enjoying this (and learning)

and randall is the man. period end of discussion
Old     (weswheels)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-29-2008, 2:05 PM Reply   
Just wanted to point out that a certain someone (a.k.a. Tom) has still not posted after his first comment on this thread.

Now that I think about it, Randall (or Chuck Norris), probably took care of the situation.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-29-2008, 2:10 PM Reply   
Wes, he actually posted a couple times, you can't just run into a church in the south, yell praise allah, and not expect some sort of reaction...
Old     (to_blind)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-29-2008, 2:14 PM Reply   
Nah Wes, you must have missed it! Tom W made another uneducated post regarding ts bs 7's...i think the guy has 6 total posts or something, and atleast 2 of them are complete rubbish...so far 33% of what he says is wrong, prob. best that he stops posting. That being said, I am on here way too much, gotta get some work done. Thanks for the laughs, Tom.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-29-2008, 4:13 PM Reply   
I personally think this wins thread of the day/week/month/year/decade! It has everything!
Tons of posts each only about a minute apart,
a heated argument,
someone completely wrong, but not able to admit it,
a couple deffinitions of what style is,
a soven insult or two,
someone admitting they don't like Benny G's style,
awesome pictures,
awesome videos,
randall harris,
chuck norris,
a religion discussion,
and unicorns!
Old     (dblockklsoldiers)      Join Date: Apr 2008       07-29-2008, 5:00 PM Reply   
haha i agree trevor my number one voted for sure.
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-29-2008, 5:18 PM Reply   
don't forget some esnow input,
the bag of popcorn post, and
allegiances being pledged to Keith Lyman.

Not sure if it has "everything" though. Scanned quickly but didn't see a Joe Umali post.
Old     (ron1xone)      Join Date: May 2007       07-29-2008, 8:06 PM Reply   
Not one person on this board would ride at 94 feet. 28 miles an hour, charging in wrapped hard enough to get booted into the flats 20 feet.
Hey tom can you go wake to wake switch toeside? My guess is no.If you've ever tried and seen how scary it is, You should try someday going that fast and that far out. You'd your pants
Old     (bawllaoutacontrol)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-29-2008, 8:25 PM Reply   
unicorns!!!!???? haha...that tops it off...this is awesome! Tom...you were wondering who can do toe back 5's....i can't name all of them off the top of my head but i know for sure collin harrington and jd webb do some legit toe back 5's
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-29-2008, 9:45 PM Reply   
Tom...if you knew Randall or ever watched him ride in person....you never would have started this thread
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-29-2008, 9:57 PM Reply   

quote:

Randall, Necrason, Lyman, Mark Kenney . . . . . anyone out there ever skip or fast forward thru one of their video sections?

quote:

Randall makes wakeboarding look good (really freaking good).

Couldn't agree more with those two statements.

Watching Randall ride from the boat was an experience I won't soon forget. Video doesn't do him justice. Watching him rail into a double-up at 30 mph wrapped up behind a loaded SAN 210.... just makes you feel like you really don't ride that hard.
Old     (nchype)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-29-2008, 10:25 PM Reply   
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (nchype)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-29-2008, 10:27 PM Reply   
i think he is joking just to get everyone fired up
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-30-2008, 12:12 AM Reply   
Derek, I understand this is a "wakeboarding" thread and not a "religion" thread. But this thread has discussed his comeback, and when your talking about Randall Harris and his comeback, Randall will tell you himself that Jesus Christ IS the reason he is back, sober and happy.

I am sure you were being facetious, but here are the facts anyways.

Fact: Jesus Christ is real. Unicorns are not.
Old     (acerock88)      Join Date: May 2008       07-30-2008, 2:22 AM Reply   
As a heads up, I started a thread in the non-wakeboarding message board to continue the discussion about religion and wakeboarding. Sorry for the thread hijack. Also Randall Harris is way dope.
Old     (corasky123)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-30-2008, 4:54 AM Reply   
even though there isn't one person here that would agree with tom, you have to give him credit for starting this thread, its definitely been entertaining.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-30-2008, 1:49 PM Reply   
I want this thread to keep going soo bad!
Poke, I think there are quite a few riders with toe back 5's, but not everyone takes them 4,000 ft into the flats... JD almost hit a batwing to b/s 7, vid: [http://videos.wakeboardingmag.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=664&title=2007_Parks__Doubl e_or_Nothing_Competition] @ 2:20.

Fact: Jesus Christ is a unicorn.
Old     (to_blind)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-30-2008, 2:11 PM Reply   
He sure is! Thats why no one can find him!
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-30-2008, 4:41 PM Reply   
Derek. I have 2 things to say.

1) Wow!

2) Randall found Him, Murray found Him, many other respected riders in this industry have found Him, and so have I.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-30-2008, 4:56 PM Reply   
Where was he??
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-30-2008, 4:57 PM Reply   
John, I am not trying to disrespect your religion b.t.w.... just so were clear....
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-30-2008, 4:57 PM Reply   
Trevor, you have redeemed yourself, your getting near to crossing that line again!!