Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (dangodz)      Join Date: Jul 2010       06-30-2011, 6:20 AM Reply   
Hello! I was looking for the for sale section but didn't find it so if the moderators want to change this post to the proper section, it would be greatly appreciated!

So up to sale is a pair of ROSWELL VAMP SPIN SPEAKERS WITH THE INTEGRATED LED LIGHTS. They have been very slightly used and work perfectly. The only reason I am selling them is because I got a deal on some wetsound p80 that i couldn't let go by!

here is the model i am selling http://www.roswellwakeair.com/vamp-spin

I paid 1400$+tx in a shop near my place so I think 800$ is a fair price to ask for a quality pair of speakers

also selling

1 amp clarion apx 490 marine 4x 90 watt r m s
1 amp clarion apx 480 marine 4x 80 watt r m s

shoot me your offers!
Old     (dangodz)      Join Date: Jul 2010       06-30-2011, 6:22 AM Reply   
forgot to say, I am located in canada but I don't mind at all shipping USA too. Just tell me what company you want me to ship with and I will get back with a shipping quote!

Cheers
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-30-2011, 6:42 AM Reply   
click "classifieds" up above.