Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    wakeboardputz            11-26-2003, 10:56 AM Reply   
A new video from Danny Turner & Hypoxic Films. This film will be distributed late in 2003 by Sidewayz. Ricky Gonzales, Gator Lugart, Rich Facciane, Wes Brisco, Derek Conway, Josh Smith, Chad Morin and more.
http://www.hypoxicfilms.com/spun.html
Old     (hypoxic_films)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-10-2003, 8:41 PM Reply   
The Film is called "SPUN". It was made by HYPOXIC FILMS and Danny Turner. It features the talents of Wes Brisco, Chad Morin, Gator, Jake Huso, Josh Smith, Aaron Aubrey, Rich Facciano, Derek Conway, Shawn Moore and Ricky Gonzales. The film is 28 minutes long. You can purchase HYPOXIC FILM'S "SPUN" in stores now or through a distribution company. You can check out the trailer of "SPUN" at www.hypoxicfilms.com
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       12-10-2003, 9:30 PM Reply   
awesome
Old    norcal_99            12-10-2003, 10:25 PM Reply   
I never seen the wakeboarding film Spun, but I watched this movie last night called Spun starring Jason Schwartzman, John Leguizamo and Brittany Murphy, and it was a crazy flick.
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-10-2003, 11:40 PM Reply   
very cool
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-11-2003, 12:10 AM Reply   
i always think its weird when folks talk about themselves in the third person...

lol rene - i've heard great things about that flick. i'll have to add it to my netflix queue.

(Message edited by deepstructure on December 11, 2003)
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       12-11-2003, 1:45 AM Reply   
Hey Christopher...how was the 10 yr old Guerilla Drive-in deal?
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-11-2003, 10:04 AM Reply   
lol - way to hijack a thread dan. ;) it sucked. great idea, and it was fun to go to - but terrible execution. started 1/2 hour late and then we had to sit through this god-awful short (30mins) video film that was just terrible. we were so disgusted after it we weren't feeling very charitable towards the main event and since it wasn't amazing we left 30mins into it. we weren't the only ones either - some folks left after the short film.

but not to completely side-track this thread - i watched the trailer. good stuff. ricky kills that land kicker. looks like some good footage in there. when's it gonna be available? your site says to pre-order it.

btw, im sorry, but that site is pretty ugly.
Old     (hypoxic_films)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-11-2003, 12:02 PM Reply   
The video is available now, either in stores or through a dist. company. "Chrsitopher stack" i appreaciate you looking at my site and thank you for telling me it is ugly. Alot of people of responded to me telling me it looks cool, but thanks for input. To the rest of the public the site is being updated as we speak, so keep checking in on it and look for the film "SPUN" in stores

Thanks
Danny Turner
HYPOXIC FILMS
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-11-2003, 12:26 PM Reply   
:-) glad i could give you some variety in your responses!

i apologize for the bruskness of that comment. it was late and i should have phrased it better. im just not a big fan of that propaganda-influenced style. i like the design on the dvd cover tho. great chiaroscuro flavor.