Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (watersun)      Join Date: Jun 2009       02-19-2010, 8:29 AM Reply   
I like the look of the under the tower bimini better than the over the top style, but I'm worried that with the under the tower bimini on this tower, you won't be able to rotate the boardracks inside the boat. Does anyone have an under tower bimini for the nautique titan tower and if so, can you rotate the boardracks inside the boat with boards on them? Also, can you move the boardracks up and down on this tower or are they fixed in one position? Thanks a lot!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-19-2010, 8:32 AM Reply   
Complete Hijack - I have a TowerBiminis over the top style bimini that is brand new for sale that is black, grey and silver. Never used. It is for a 230 with the Titan but John from TowerBiminis said it would also fit a 210. Taking offers! 875 retail, will sell for a lot less
Old     (watersun)      Join Date: Jun 2009       02-19-2010, 8:38 AM Reply   
Ya, I actually just saw your post in the classifides. Do you have a pic of the colors you can send me? My boat is black and red and I don't think the silver and grey will look right. I do have a 210 btw. Still interested in under the tower bimini if anyone has any info. Thanks.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-19-2010, 8:55 AM Reply   
Titan tower and under the tower Bimini?
I hope you and everyone that rides with you is under 5' tall.
Old     (stxr_racer)      Join Date: Jun 2006       02-22-2010, 11:28 AM Reply   
^^^lol

http://planetnautique.com/vb3/showthread.php?16190-Under-Tower-Bimini-for-08-Titan-Tower
Old     (watersun)      Join Date: Jun 2009       02-22-2010, 11:44 AM Reply   
Bevan, thanks for the link...I actually started that one too, haha.

I understand the bimini will be low if it is under the tower. That is not a big deal for me...you have to duck under the speakers anyways and are usually sitting down. I like the looks of the under tower bimini the best too. The biggest concern I have is not being able to use the spinning feature on the boardracks if I get an under tower bimini.
Old     (stxr_racer)      Join Date: Jun 2006       02-22-2010, 5:56 PM Reply   
JKW, all good and best of luck with your choice.