Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-22-2011, 6:02 PM Reply   
Awesome news! I’ve got the boat for the weekend and you’re invited to come out and get a pull behind this sweet machine before the season comes to a close. A brand new 2012 MB 21 Wide Body!

We’ll be doing wakeboard, kneeboard and surfing sessions on Lake Minnetonka or a lake nearby(TBD).

You can also try out a skim or surf style Triple X wakesurfer or an O’Brien Decade wakeboard.

PM me, or e-mail me at chad@wakeskishop.com, if you want to come out and ride. Let me know if you are just interested in riding or if you are seriously considering purchasing this boat. Also, let me know if you’ll be wakeboarding, kneeboarding or surfing, or a combination of the three and if Saturday or Sunday works best.

We’ll load up the boat and tear up the lake!
Attached Images

Old     (EnderWiggin)      Join Date: Mar 2011       09-25-2011, 6:45 PM Reply   
Thanks for the ride Chad! I had a blast.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-26-2011, 6:31 AM Reply   
It was cold, but had a great time! The wake on this machine was just amazing. Huge wake for stock and lots of kick at the top. Best stock surfing wave I've ridden too.
Old     (wotan)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-26-2011, 8:40 AM Reply   
What was the water temp? I hit the St. Croix and it was 59F. Chilly but not too bad!
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-26-2011, 8:59 AM Reply   
pics?
Old     (cwkoch)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-26-2011, 9:59 AM Reply   
Thanks for the pull Chad! Nice wake!
Old     (EnderWiggin)      Join Date: Mar 2011       09-26-2011, 5:29 PM Reply   
Water temp was 60 on Saturday. I was the wussy with the 4/3 wetsuit, the kids went with shorts and heater shirts. Had to be freezing! Not the best look at the wake, but the only pic I had of it.
Attached Images

Old     (cwkoch)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-27-2011, 6:37 AM Reply   
Hey, that's my bald head!

That wake pic isn't a good representation of what it looked it. The surf wake is clean, large, and has a long pocket. I'm not sure if we were just getting up to speed there, or what the deal was, but the wake was much cleaner than that....
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-27-2011, 6:44 AM Reply   
why would you even post that pic? boat is just launching. not representative of anything other than the boat getting up to speed.

props to chad for hooking this up. was out of town or I would have joined you guys.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-27-2011, 7:09 AM Reply   
Yeah, that's definitely not the wake we were surfing but it's great to see at least one pic of the day. I brought my camera and didn't get one shot! Too busy enjoying driving everyone. Tom Kohl took video. I'll bug him about getting some posted up.
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-27-2011, 7:45 AM Reply   
So did you SkySki behind it, Charlie?

And?