Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (sushiman1841)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-06-2010, 5:49 PM Reply   
Im looking to buy a new Malibu 23lsv or a MasterCraft x-15. Ive seen them both and know that master craft is higher quality but is it worth the extra 5-7k? The Malibu comes with almost everything but so does the MasterCraft.

Any advice would be helpful. Thank You
Old     (m_mike)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-06-2010, 6:18 PM Reply   
Not sure what your basing the "higher quality " on other than the price difference. Dollar for Dollar you get more bang for the buck with the Malibu. Add the Power Wedge and you get more versatility than you can shake a stick at
Old     (factorykitted)      Join Date: Jul 2009       02-06-2010, 6:19 PM Reply   
23 LSV without a question
Old     (jp1)      Join Date: May 2008       02-06-2010, 6:28 PM Reply   
How can you say higher quality? I think it's the opposite in this case...Malibu hands down
Old     (big_b_21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-06-2010, 6:42 PM Reply   
Not to mention that you are getting a bigger boat for probably the same price. Your versatility with the 21 footer may be a little easier to maneuver but the space and the function of the Malibu is going to make you happier in the long run.
Not sure of how you use your boat but the open layout of the Malibu is what sold us.
I've been through both plants and I would never say that the quality on either boat is lacking.
Old     (sushiman1841)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-06-2010, 6:43 PM Reply   
The people at Mastercraft said that the mastercrafts hulls are thicker, their vinyl is tougher, more storage space, and a walk trough bow. Maybe they considered this "higher quality" but every one I know agrees that master craft is better. Any way any other advice is aprecciated. thanks for the posts.

But I have to agree that malibu makes a great boat And this was the boat we were going to get at first.

(Message edited by sushiman1841 on February 06, 2010)
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-06-2010, 6:57 PM Reply   
You take the mastercraft dealers opinion, who has a vested interest in swaying you from the Malibu, as truth?

Mastercraft are good boats, no more so than malibus, or sans for that matter.
Old                02-06-2010, 6:59 PM Reply   
Deepak,

You sound like a fair and balanced nice guy...my suggestion would be that you stay that way, get a malibu and don't turn into a mastercraft touting, other brand bashing, poo poo head.
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-06-2010, 7:01 PM Reply   
I'm not a Malibu or mastercraft fan but between those two boats, get the Malibu!!!
Old     (sushiman1841)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-06-2010, 7:03 PM Reply   
Why? Do people you know gloat and boast about their mastercraft?
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       02-06-2010, 7:04 PM Reply   
I am no expert at all but I have never heard of a malibu having a thinner hull and even if it is I have never heard of it causing a problem. The vynal I will leave out but would guess that their is little difference. I would be shocked if a 21.5 ft mastercraft would have more storage than a 23 ft malibu. I think every wakeboat made since 1998 has a walk thru bow.

You need to do some serious research before you buy anything. If I where you I would run from a mastercraft dealer who is trying to sell you less boat for 5-7k more.
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-06-2010, 7:08 PM Reply   
X-15 or lsv, lsv easy. Now there are better mc models to compare to the lsv than the x-15
Old     (sushiman1841)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-06-2010, 7:12 PM Reply   
where should i go to research most review places dont have 2010 model rviews yet?
Old     (sushiman1841)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-06-2010, 7:17 PM Reply   
And what mastercraft model would be better to compare to the lsv?
Old     (liquidforcefan)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-06-2010, 7:48 PM Reply   
I really think it depends on your local dealership,
Both brands are great but if your local mastercraft or malibu dealership has a bad reputation it will make a huge difference.
Old     (koolmoe)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-06-2010, 9:47 PM Reply   
On the 2010 23LSV, if you get the forward ballast, the floor is raised up to the same height as the bow seats as opposed to the mastercraft where it is under the floor. That is the only plus I see the MC having.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-06-2010, 9:55 PM Reply   
Deepak, have you crawled around in a Malibu? I don't think many people will argue with the fit and finish of a Malibu being, if not better, then atleast as good as a Mastercraft. Their quality is not that far off, and as a personal preference I prefer the foam/cushion used under the vinyl of a Mastercraft.
Old    brycejay            02-06-2010, 10:03 PM Reply   
Yeah, as far as reviews go I don't think there is a better place than right here. You will get a lot of experienced boarders and boaters on here that will provide fair opinions... usually. I would say that most people on here (including me) would lean toward the LSV. Not that an X-15 is a bad boat, but you seem to be getting a lot of bang for the buck with the LSV. Malibu construction is top notch and this is coming from a Nautique guy. Can't go wrong with either boat really. If it were me... I would take the LSV
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       02-07-2010, 12:32 AM Reply   
I used to think the X-15 was the sh*t. Then I demo'd one last week with a friend who's in the market. I really wasn't that impressed. It's a nice boat, but not worth the premium MC is looking for.

The 23 LSV will be a very similar price point, and it just feels like so much more boat both in size and comfort.

Here's a super hawt LSV that's available locally here in Portland.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/boa/1588674895.html

Upload
Old     (sp0tts)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-07-2010, 6:13 AM Reply   
The VLX is the more comparable boat to the X-15.

The LSV is more comparable to the X-30 and X-35.

If it were my choice, LSV hands down, and not because I own a Malibu, because it's my favorite wake (I have a VLX b/c of manuverability)...

IMO, a millimeter or two of fiberglass isn't worth the premium MC charges over Malibu, Malibu's are solid boats, Mastercrafts are solid boats. Don't base your purchase on anything any dealer tells you. Get in both boats, ride behind both boats, test drive both boats, and formulate your own oppinion. Then go with what fits your budget and needs the most. You wouldn't buy a $60,000+ car without a test drive, don't make the same mistake with a boat...
Old     (mofreestyle)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-07-2010, 9:13 AM Reply   
Spend some time in the two boats and test drive and ride behind both boats. Quality of both brands a excellent overall.

Where do u live? This can play a part in pricing.
Old     (smsbrett)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-07-2010, 10:39 AM Reply   
As someone who just spent about 2.5 years investigating and deciding between X2/X15/VTX/VLX, my advice and thoughts are as follows:

-First and foremost, you must decide that a boat will work for your needs. Drive it, ride it, admire it... whatever it takes to make sure it fits what you needs. Period. If it won't do what you want/need or you think it's ugly, it doesn't matter what anyone else says.

-Make sure you are comfortable that the dealer will take care of you.

-As far as quality, I think they both make good boats, but I think MC is definitely better. My opinion only... but it is based on factory visits.

Now, even if you are convinced MC is better quality, you have to decide for yourself if it is worth the premium.

In my case, there are things I like and dislike about each respective boat. I was actually very close to deciding on a Malibu (price certainly played a role in that), but I kept looking over all the pictures I took at the factories and just couldn't get past a few which showed (a) the respective "stringer" systems and (b) the respective floor construction. Plus, everything at MC just seemed more precise: nothing was estimated.

I cannot recommend highly enough taking a factory tour. There is a LOT that goes into every boat (from any manufacturer) and you'll have a much better appreciation of your boat and why it costs so much if you can see how it is made. Most of the differences between boats are hidden in the final product.

I cannot comment about construction of MB, Nautique or Supra etc because I didn't go to their factories, but I truly believe that Malibu construction is not as good as MC. Your interpretation of my pictures or what you see on your own may be different, but to me it is a no brainer. I'm not saying Malibu is bad... it's just not as good. And, again, most of it is hidden. I think it's a significant difference, but I don't know how much it will affect actual use/performance/reliability of the boat.

Even with that conclusion, it took me a long time to decide if it was worth the extra cost. Ultimately I decided it was and can't wait for my X2 to arrive later this month.

I don't think you can go wrong with either boat. Don't let an overzealous dealer or owner tell you that Malibus are crap, but on the other side, don't let people tell you that MC's are overpriced just for the heck of it. There is a reason.

So, to answer the OP's question, in my opinion, it is a resounding yes that spending a little bit more is definitely worth it to get what I saw as better MC construction, precision, and quality.
Old     (02wakesettervlx)      Join Date: Jun 2001       02-07-2010, 11:03 AM Reply   
I'll chime in, as I have owned both brands. I've never had a problem with either. I might add that I was never buying a boat for the long haul, as I knew I would upgrade every so often. I've had two VLX's, and they were both great boats. Now I have an X Star, and it is a great boat.

Do I think that there's a little more that goes into a MC? Sure I do. Does it matter in the long run, not in my experience, but I have never owned a boat more that 5 years or so.

Really, you are not comparing two like boats. The Malibu is a 23, and the X-15 is a 21. Not apples to apples.

I would say go with the boat that you like better, as it will be your boat, not anyone else's. Get the one that makes you the happiest, because it will be yours.
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-07-2010, 11:58 AM Reply   
These threads come up so often it's funny.
I've owned both makes boats too. And I ride in both boats quite a bit now days. Their both great boats IMO. And I don't think you can go wrong from a quality standpoint. If I were making the decision, it should come down to styling & features. One thing I'd look closely at specifically is the quality of the tower. IMO MC doesn't even begin to do their boats justice with the tower they put on their boats. And any tower made by Metcraft is not worth my time either.

I don't know the manufacturing processes that go into each boat. But I do know that I had issues with my MC. Cracked gelcoat, vapor lock, gauges, etc.... not to mention dealer issues. And on my 3rd year of Malibu ownership the only thing I've done other than change the oil & impeller is replace the prop packing.

(Message edited by bill_airjunky on February 07, 2010)
Old     (sushiman1841)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-07-2010, 12:11 PM Reply   
What about the x-30 vs the 23lsv?(i know that the x-30 is a little more comparable to the lsv) im trading in my old boat and its trailer and then not getting the trailer on my new boat. so i get a bout a 5k discount from each boat.
Old     (brett564)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-07-2010, 1:04 PM Reply   
The x-30 is a better comparison to the 23LSV. I'm not sure if you've sat in both, but the interior of the LSV is much roomier. Comparing a Mastercraft to a Malibu is like comparing a BMW with a Mercedes. You really can't go wrong with either. These are both top companies. There shouldn't be too much the dealer is going to tell which shouldn't be taken with a grain of salt.

I have an LSV and love it. The main selling point which swayed me away from the Mastercrafts was the interior sitting space. This was very important to me because I have kids, and all of my friends do too. It doesn't take much to find over 10 people in the boat. I also have a dealership close by, which is very important, because all boats break.

Go to a boat show or dealership, sit and relax in both boats, demo if possible, and buy the best deal given to you. Don't forget the importance of having a dealership nearby!
Old     (02wakesettervlx)      Join Date: Jun 2001       02-07-2010, 2:21 PM Reply   
If the decision were an X-30 or an LSV, I would go LSV myself, and I own an X Star. Now, LSV vs. X-35, and I'm all over the 35. Both 23' boats, but the 35 IMO is the far superior boat. Look at the X-25 as well, similar sized boat, tons of creature comforts.

Other things to consider, primary use of the boat, water conditions (rough vs. calm), amenities that you want, whether or not this is going to be the "last" boat, etc. What dealer do you like better? What dealer is closer?

At the end of the day though, I can give you all the advice in the world, but it's still going to be your boat, so who cares what everyone else likes, get what fits you and your family the best.
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       02-07-2010, 10:03 PM Reply   
^^^ X-25 is not similar in size to the LSV

X-25 = 21'6" long (actually 2" shorter than X-15)

LSV = 23' long

Both have 102" beam.
Old     (koolmoe)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-07-2010, 10:47 PM Reply   
That black LSV pictured above was for sale last year. I think the seller was asking 51k for it. Deal or not?
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-08-2010, 4:26 AM Reply   
Someone else said it best here, you wouldn't buy a $60k car without test driving it. Go get in one, ride behind it, fill the ballast, weight it as you would weight it for boarding, bring your family, feel it out. Swim around it even, see if it's what you like seeing in the water. No point in buying a boat you're going to be unhappy about in 2 months.
Old     (tre)      Join Date: Jul 2002 Location: WI       02-08-2010, 10:54 AM Reply   
I have limited first hand experience on both.

X15 is much better in the chop and waves.

23 LSV better at everything else. 23 LSV has WAY WAY more room. It has more room behind the window then any other 23 foot boat on the market.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       02-08-2010, 11:09 AM Reply   
23 LSV for sure. More room and much better wake.
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-08-2010, 12:46 PM Reply   
that black lsv for sale in portland is suuuwwweeet!
Old     (wakeride26)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-08-2010, 1:17 PM Reply   
I just dont understand how people can say that a mastercraft has more storage, when to get the same amount of ballast you have to fill the bow with bags.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-08-2010, 1:33 PM Reply   
Bret, it all depends on how people are going to use the boat. 95% of the people who are buying these boats aren't going to put a bunch of extra weight in them. If you don't add extra sacks there is more storage in the X15 than the 23LSV. First the LSV with bow ballast has no storage in the bow where the X15 has a decent amount of storage under the seats as well as the option of having a bow filler cushion or full walkway. The The storage area behind the observers seat is bigger on the X15. The passenger side cockpit storage goes deeper in the X15 because there is no floor in there. That may be the same on the X15 under the observers seat. The X15 has a larger cooler that is removable so you can use that if you don't want to use the cooler. The rear lockers are a little bit bigger in the LSV I believe but that may be the only area that is bigger on the LSV. If you were to compare an X30 to the LSV it would hand down have more storage than the LSV.

All that being said I would have no problem buying the LSV and I would probably choose it over the X15 if they are priced the same.
Old     (wakeride26)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-08-2010, 2:09 PM Reply   
I have seen the x15 and sold a few of them, and I agree that stock they have more storage. However, I do think that most people get sold on the assumption of more storage, then when they go to enhance the wake they are s.o.l.. Should have been more clear. When I sold MC that is the first thing I pointed out, but you have to know who you are pointing it out to.
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-08-2010, 2:34 PM Reply   
Every person on here is biased towards one boat or the other including myself. All I can tell you is, drive both boats and REALLY look at the components and hardware and then make your decision. There are plenty of facts not opinions, that will support your "better quality" statement. You will just have to see for yourself and not take everyones opinion on here. Both boats are great boats, however one does cost more than the other, but for a reason. The same reason Malibu cost more than a Moomba, both are good boats, but one does cost more.
No matter what you choose you will be happier than not owning one at all.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-08-2010, 2:36 PM Reply   
JK (koolmoe)
The LSV above is not the one you saw last year. It is an 09 and if he would sell it for $51K it would already be sold to me... That is a crazy sick boat and I know who owns it and wish it was in my garage. ha ha....
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-08-2010, 2:36 PM Reply   
Where do you live? Do you know Toopak or Sicspak?
Old     (duffmangt)      Join Date: Jan 2008       02-08-2010, 3:18 PM Reply   
I'm an MC guy and I would go with the LSV...The X15 just isnt enough of a boat for the price IMO. I'd say quality is above and beyond for both companys. Great interiors. I love MC wake more than the BU wake but if it's between those 2 I'd take the LSV.
Old     (koolmoe)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-09-2010, 1:22 AM Reply   
@Diggs,

It's not. Man does it look the same. I just double checked my files and the only difference I can tell is the phone number so that makes sense I guess. Then again, that listing isn't super detailed. I called and haven't heard back yet but do you know how much he is asking, how many hours are on it and what the engine is?
Old     (jasonba1)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-09-2010, 5:55 AM Reply   
as someone that has been to both factories Ill through my two cents in. I do think the MC is built better they do have thicker decks and hulls also everything that is attached to the bolt has a backing plate malibu does not. I think the MC handles Chop 10 times better but I will say the malibu will out perform the MC in speed and smooth/normal water all day long. I like the wake on 15 alot the malibu is good but I prefer the MC but with that said everyone has drifferent riding styles and like different wakes. I would get out and ride and drive behind both.
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       02-09-2010, 10:31 AM Reply   
"I do think the MC is built better they do have thicker decks and hulls"

I have heard this a lot... mostly from MC dealers. Feels like an urban legend to me. Has anybody ever proved it?

Let me ask you this... if MC fiberglass is so much thicker than everybody else's, why don't their boats weigh more than everybody else's (more fiberglass = more weight)?

MC X-15 = 21'8" length / 100" beam / 3,425 lbs.

MB TWB = 21'0" length / 100" beam / 3,900 lbs.
Old     (wakesetter101)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-09-2010, 3:24 PM Reply   
Go with the Malibu.
Old     (josharre2000)      Join Date: Jul 2008       02-09-2010, 6:53 PM Reply   
I spent a bunch of time over the past couple of years looking at different boat models. I looked at both the LSV and the X15/30. Further, I have several friends who have LSVs, VLXs, as well as many different MC models. I consider myself very particular, especially when it comes to spending large sums of cash money. From a quality perspective, both the BU and the MC are solid boats. Both companies have a great reputation for innovation and commitment to the sport we all love. I personally think it boils down to personal preference relative to style and function. The BU's typically have a larger main lounge. However, their tiny bow seating is only fit for a Wood Elf or perhaps a Hobbit. The MC's seem to spread the space out a little better between the main lounge and bow, especially in the pickle fork models. Both models have awesome powerplants. Many props to the folks at Malibu for bringing the 505hp LS7 engine to the dance--That is just bad ass. Anyhow, you can't go wrong with either boat. Just look at as many different models as you can. We started our search looking at both the X-15/30 and 23 LSV and ended up with the X-45.
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-10-2010, 12:15 PM Reply   
I dont know about thicker hulls, but the hardware and components in a MC is definitely better quality.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-10-2010, 12:40 PM Reply   
I've been behind both and stock ballast (and wedge) I would give the wake advantage to the Bu, but with extra in it I like the X-15 more.

All the creature comforts of the MC were more enjoyable for me too
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-10-2010, 12:44 PM Reply   
... and it may sound stupid, but snapout carpet is awesome and seriously a legit thing to consider when buying
Old     (towboat_222)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-10-2010, 12:57 PM Reply   
Go to both plants. They are not very far from one another. Than you can see for your self. I did and Im a dealer for one of them now.
Old     (koolmoe)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-10-2010, 2:51 PM Reply   
the 2010 BU's have snap out carpet this year.

(Message edited by koolmoe on February 10, 2010)
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-10-2010, 4:03 PM Reply   
JK do all their models have snap out carpet now? If so good move on Malibus part. Snap out carpet is so nice, you can take it out to dry and avoid all the nasty smell it gets from staying wet and it makes it so much easier to clean as well. That said, your going to see a definite price increase on those models because it costs a lot more than just adding a few snaps on the floor.
Old     (koolmoe)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-10-2010, 4:23 PM Reply   
It is an option but it is a no cost option for all BU's this year. The only caveat is if your boat started production prior to Feb, then some of the boats snap out carpets were not ready. But as of now, any boats that are to be built have the either/or option on carpeting. Surprisingly, some people though are still ordering full carpet and paying extra for the carpet savers.
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-10-2010, 4:54 PM Reply   
Then it must not be a full one piece top deck. Are they just glassing over the pieced floor then adding removable carpet?
I cant believe people would order full carpet, especially if the snap out is no extra charge.

(Message edited by woreout on February 10, 2010)
Old     (koolmoe)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-10-2010, 9:11 PM Reply   
Based on what I saw, it looks pretty nice.

Here is a link to the gallery for some pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/malibuboats/sets/72157621839093589/
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-10-2010, 10:51 PM Reply   
I know which snap out carpet I would order.

Upload
Upload
Old     (brett564)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-10-2010, 11:40 PM Reply   
This thread has become ridiculous. Here you go...

21 foot wakeboat from a top producing, proven company

VS.

23 foot wakeboat from a top producing, proven company.

Seriously, this is not rocket science. Lets start discussing who has the better stainless steel cup holders...
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-11-2010, 10:14 AM Reply   
Here are some pics of my tour of the Mastercraft factory... it's eye openning....

Shocking on how much human input there is. Also the jigs and proprietary construction processes utilized.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/GTI2lo/Mastercraft%20Factory%20Tour/IMG_0008.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/GTI2lo/Mastercraft%20Factory%20Tour/IMG_0014.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/GTI2lo/Mastercraft%20Factory%20Tour/IMG_0015.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/GTI2lo/Mastercraft%20Factory%20Tour/IMG_0023.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/GTI2lo/Mastercraft%20Factory%20Tour/IMG_0029.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/GTI2lo/Mastercraft%20Factory%20Tour/IMG_0033.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/GTI2lo/Mastercraft%20Factory%20Tour/IMG_0037.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/GTI2lo/Mastercraft%20Factory%20Tour/IMG_0034.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/GTI2lo/Mastercraft%20Factory%20Tour/IMG_0041.jpg
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-11-2010, 10:52 AM Reply   
One thing about snap in carpet. Love it. I have yet to put the carpet in the XStar. It's still rolled up in the garage. Cleanup is a cinch, just spray it out with a hose. Spilled drinks aren't a big issue anymore.
Old     (aaudii5150)      Join Date: Jun 2009       02-12-2010, 12:13 PM Reply   
I can't say much about the MC because I haven't spend much time in one.

I can say the I LOVE our 07 23LSV! One word of advise if you go with the LSV is upgrade the motor to at least the Hammerhead(that's what we have). When the boat is loaded with people, gear and ballast is when your really know the diff.

Also think about extras your gonna put on racks, cans, ect..... Think about where your gonna put the extra amps, batt, ect... We lucked out and someone had already done this. Think about the finished product.
Either way find one that make you smile every time you have to write a check......
Upload
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-13-2010, 12:10 PM Reply   
+1 with Bu Coo. Apples to oranges here. The VLX vs X15 is a different story....

With that being said, you will be happy either way! I have spent a lot of time in both boats, and they are both top quality wake making machines!
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       02-13-2010, 12:54 PM Reply   
I would get out on the lake in both boats you are interested in and ride, then make your decision.
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-13-2010, 3:00 PM Reply   
You live in Texas go to the tige factory check out the rz2 or rz4. Hell of a family boat and with 2k in ballast and new tige touch and vinyls worth looking at. The best rough water riding boat I have been in. Good luck wish I had your problem.
Old     (britshorty)      Join Date: Jun 2009       02-13-2010, 3:50 PM Reply   
We have an 07 VLX with the full carpeting and I really like the look and visual appeal behind it, but next boat I'd really want the snap in carpeting. Drying it out can take forever, it would be great to not have to worry about getting the boat wet needing to leave the cover off to avoid the mildew smell.
Old     (michridr69)      Join Date: Dec 2008       02-13-2010, 4:50 PM Reply   
LSV Hands down!!!!