Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (h2oskier14)      Join Date: May 2009       12-27-2011, 3:20 PM Reply   
I'm looking into a Tige in Mesa Arizona and I live in Colorado. Would anyone in the area mind taking a look at it before I decide to purchase it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...torefresh=true

Thanks in advance
Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       12-27-2011, 4:29 PM Reply   
I will gladly go look at it. I actually am headed over there tomorrow to relook at a Nautique. PM me your email address and any info you need and I will send you pictures.
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-27-2011, 6:26 PM Reply   
Skyski, if you aren't able to make it let me know. I'd be happy to stop by and snap some photos. If that's the boat I'm thinking of I spent some time looking at it a few months back while visiting the dealership.

If you do come down to AZ to pick it up I'll set you up with a care package of Boat Bling product on the house.

FYI I don't check WW frequently in the winter so please email any requests.

Zack@Boatbling.net
Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       12-27-2011, 7:25 PM Reply   
I have to go by the bank which is up there anyway. I also am looking at the Nautique they have there again - saw this boat when I was there last week. They want too much for the one they have, but the features are the same as the one I am looking at in California. Great timing.
Old     (h2oskier14)      Join Date: May 2009       12-27-2011, 7:58 PM Reply   
Cole, I've been having a hard time with the PM's on the site, my email is jebbair@haselden.com Is this boat on consignment at a dealership? I have had a hard time communicating with the owner of it. I think it's a pretty good deal for what it is...
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       12-27-2011, 8:03 PM Reply   
It looks like it sold on Ebay. I would buy it for that price, if I were still in the market.
Old     (h2oskier14)      Join Date: May 2009       12-27-2011, 8:08 PM Reply   
Tall, It was a weird deal I was the one who bid on it initially and the ebay lister then bid on it himself because he had no reserve on it, and the lister won his own boat. I'm trying to negotiate with him right now on it. It seems like a great deal but almost too good so we'll see and I definitely wanna have my local tige dealership look at it.

Last edited by h2oskier14; 12-27-2011 at 8:08 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       12-27-2011, 8:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oskier14 View Post
Cole, I've been having a hard time with the PM's on the site, my email is jebbair@haselden.com Is this boat on consignment at a dealership? I have had a hard time communicating with the owner of it. I think it's a pretty good deal for what it is...
Sent you an e-mail
Old     (h2oskier14)      Join Date: May 2009       12-27-2011, 8:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySki View Post
Sent you an e-mail
Received thanks!!
Old     (skongolf)      Join Date: Aug 2009       12-27-2011, 10:38 PM Reply   
Hey Jeb,
From what I understand on ebay, that is a big no no, bidding on your own item to either save it or run up the bid, if they arn't getting the price, they should just remove it.
Anyway, did anyone go look at it for you? If not, let me know and I can go look at it and get info for you, I live in Mesa and have the next few days off.
As far as the PM goes, you basically have to log off (if you are logged in), close all internet windows, restart your computer, then log back on from the home page. I was having the same issues with PM and that seemed to help.
Old    bigdtx            12-28-2011, 5:21 AM Reply   
That seller has 0 history. I'd be a little suspicious of him.
Old    SamIngram            12-28-2011, 9:09 AM Reply   
Do yourself a favor and have Scott at Century Marine go look at the boat for you. The best dealer in the Phoenix valley by far.
Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       12-28-2011, 10:26 AM Reply   
Just went down. Will send you the pictures.
Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-28-2011, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skongolf View Post
Hey Jeb,
From what I understand on ebay, that is a big no no, bidding on your own item to either save it or run up the bid, if they arn't getting the price, they should just remove it.
Anyway, did anyone go look at it for you? If not, let me know and I can go look at it and get info for you, I live in Mesa and have the next few days off.
As far as the PM goes, you basically have to log off (if you are logged in), close all internet windows, restart your computer, then log back on from the home page. I was having the same issues with PM and that seemed to help.
Yeah, that's more than just a "weird deal", that's unethical business and I would be really suspicious of any dealer that would use those tactics. It basically allows them to manipulate a no reserve auction to either drive up the selling price or not sell it. Highly unethical, and i'm guessing not legal.
Old     (h2oskier14)      Join Date: May 2009       12-28-2011, 12:19 PM Reply   
Thanks to Cole he got me several very detailed pictures of the boat, overall the boat is in good condition but still has wear that is fairly typical for a boat with 70 hours.

Thanks again Cole!!
Old    SamIngram            12-28-2011, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
overall the boat is in good condition but still has wear that is fairly typical for a boat with 70 hours.
Can you please explain what type of wear is fairly typical for a boat with 70 hours...
Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       12-28-2011, 12:26 PM Reply   
No problem. My last day off work and the wife and kids are out of town. I was headed there anyway. Seriously could not have been better timing.
Old     (h2oskier14)      Join Date: May 2009       12-28-2011, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIngram View Post
Can you please explain what type of wear is fairly typical for a boat with 70 hours...
I personally think this is based on one persons opinion to another. There are scratches in the stickers, some minor scuffs on the hull, gashes on the rubber in the swim deck, and minor interior flaws. These are all typical wear items I would see in a 70 hour season as well. Like i said though that's just my opinion.