Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       11-08-2009, 9:04 PM Reply   
just uploaded it .

Round 2 ?
Old     (mckenna)      Join Date: Mar 2008       11-08-2009, 11:22 PM Reply   
sick vid. rounds 2 via boat oh yeah!
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       11-08-2009, 11:30 PM Reply   
u know it ! round 3: the projects!
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-09-2009, 4:23 AM Reply   
Nose press to some sort of whirly contraption...whattttt
phil has really upped his style on the sliders, he was always very good, but never that good...
Backlipping all of Nessy=HARD
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2009, 7:34 AM Reply   
That was great! The part where you were singing his intro was hilarious!!!!

Is this taken with your Flip HD?
Old    dperizzolo            11-09-2009, 7:46 AM Reply   
Always a good day when you post up new videos Norbi. Keep up the good work man!
Old     (joshbuzz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-09-2009, 8:11 AM Reply   
Soooo shaky. I got seasick trying to keep up with what was going on...
Old     (torontothunder)      Join Date: Feb 2009       11-09-2009, 8:59 AM Reply   
Nose press whirly out!!?? unreal
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       11-09-2009, 9:09 AM Reply   
yeah kyle he def killed it that day but I mean I can do backlips on nessy to. and im sure a back 3 gap on the top is waaay scarier then just sliding across it...

yeah Josh the intro and the waterproof stuff is with my flipcam and the shots when im racking focus or its in slow mo etc is with my other camera.

Thanks Darren!

Josh ull get over the shakiness if u try to get into the music. the music shaky and when I was making the vid I wanted to go for a more realistic look. sometimes its good to do different. you just gotta make sure u know why u do the things u do. and thats the only way I edit my videos!

thanks for watching and giving me feedback people!
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-09-2009, 9:19 AM Reply   
Lovely work with that and Kaesens vid Norbi!
Old     (boarderpat)      Join Date: Jul 2009       11-09-2009, 9:39 AM Reply   
very nice...keep em coming!!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       11-09-2009, 9:43 AM Reply   
Does Rathy Still not have a Vest Sponsor??? I love the fact that whatever he is rocking is inside out!
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       11-09-2009, 10:27 AM Reply   
Thanks English I found some pretty funny pix of u raging in the library and such from last year

Thanks Pat! will do !

Andy: idk. Im guessing since Oakley doesnt really make lifejackets...
Old     (torontothunder)      Join Date: Feb 2009       11-09-2009, 2:49 PM Reply   
Norbi, this is a random question but when you film from the boat do you use a tripod for stability? Or do you just free hand it?

(Message edited by TorontoThunder on November 09, 2009)
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       11-10-2009, 5:19 AM Reply   
Hey torontothunder,

whenI shoot from the boat I never ever use a tripod cuz it makes it alot more shakier and its just easier to follow the rider and get nice closeups,medium and wideshots I also need rack focus so I need to act quick to get everything and I just find it easier holding it in my hand cuz that way I can hold it smoother then a tripod cuz If I wanted to use a tripod everytime the boat would hit any tiny wakes the camera would go maad shaky. anyone whos tried it knows. but I like random questions =D ohh and not to mention when I film from the sitting on top of the boat theres no room for the tripod anyways lol
Old     (breazy)      Join Date: Jun 2009       11-10-2009, 7:03 AM Reply   
another good video norbi, but could you do me a favor and make one or three more chill videos that don't try to give me an epileptic fit lol. K THX BAI
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       11-10-2009, 5:24 PM Reply   
yeah steven ill do that soon but till then watch this one its pretty chill :