Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 14, 2007

Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-02-2007, 4:43 PM Reply   
This has to be the best combo ever on direct tv. This week I recorded...

Pull New episode with Parks, Harf, and Wright(sp) in Tahiti. Biggest wall ride ever with some carnage. Must see!!!

Rockstar Wake Jam. Byerly toe jam at Koppert Lake in washington.

The Truth.

King of Wake. 2007 air nautique WWA championships in Wisconsin.

GKA with Cathy Williams in Florida.

and

Relentless.

I probably sound like an advertisement but I am pretty happy with my wakeboard television selection this week and I though I would share. You can get fuel channel through direct tv if you are interested.
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-02-2007, 5:23 PM Reply   
for some reason I don't get any sound when I DVR Fuel TV. Its the only channel that does it.
Old    walt            10-02-2007, 5:25 PM Reply   
Mike,

If you come across the Reno worlds on Fuel can you record it for me ?
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-02-2007, 8:14 PM Reply   
the Pull episode isn't new. but great finds on the rest...
Old    murrayair            10-02-2007, 8:48 PM Reply   
Dang, I need to start paying attention to fuel again. I thought that I had seen all the wakeboarding on it since most wakeboarding stuff are repeats.
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-03-2007, 7:04 AM Reply   
Having DVR is about the only way to catch wakeboarding on Fuel. Other than that, you just have to be lucky. But you can see surfing, skateboarding, and bicycle stuff 99% of the time you turn it on.
Old     (dysfnctnl85)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-03-2007, 7:26 AM Reply   
I recorded the Butter Effect but I haven't had a chance to see it all yet. I should look ahead and line some things up to be recorded...

The commentary from competitions really blows though -- but at least it's *something* :-).
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-03-2007, 9:58 AM Reply   
Mike...Is there any way to make a copy of the episode w/ Nationals (& Worlds when it is aired) for me? Is that even possible?
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       10-03-2007, 10:01 AM Reply   
If you go on itunes you can get most of the podcasts from Fuel TV. I've got Pull episodes I've never seen before the Bahamas, Mexico, Nor Cal and Europe. Along with Rusty's Firsthand episode. All for free!