Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old    wakeagu            01-10-2005, 7:43 PM Reply   
hey guys, ive been wakeboarding for a couple of month now, and i do it often and im really trying hard to get better and better, altough i dont know anyone that rides better than me (ive taugght what i know to my friends) i can do 3's but i wanna get the basics porperly, i can clear the wake, but when i jump, the tip points up while the back of the board points down. Why can this be happening? thanks.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-10-2005, 7:45 PM Reply   
way too much weight on your back foot, and looks like your suckin' in your legs at the wake.

stand tall...stick your chest out and bring handle in to hip when you come off the wake.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-10-2005, 7:52 PM Reply   
keep both hands on the handle
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-10-2005, 9:38 PM Reply   
Post some pictures of you doing 3s
Old     (kevin_bird)      Join Date: Dec 2002       01-10-2005, 11:42 PM Reply   
Your doing the slalom ski thing. do what j-rod said and keep your chest up dont absorb the wake, resist it. And keep the handle low and at your hip
Old     (harryhog)      Join Date: Mar 2003       01-11-2005, 3:29 AM Reply   
3's after two months, thats pretty damn good!!
Old    wakeagu            01-11-2005, 9:23 AM Reply   
well, they are lucky 3's, actually i landed 2, and i tried like 20 times
Old    wakeagu            01-11-2005, 9:24 AM Reply   
btw i was goin to grab stalefish, thats why i had one hand in the handle
Old    wakeagu            01-11-2005, 9:26 AM Reply   
this is the only pic when trying a 3, they are sloppy 3's but i land one only when im lucky