Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (wakerider23234)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-15-2006, 7:00 PM Reply   
the tyrants and entity have 2 tower clamps does anyone know what the distance is between the two clamps.thanks
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-15-2006, 8:30 PM Reply   
There is a plate that can move the clamps distance....without looking at mine I will say anywhere from 1/2" up to 3"
Old     (wakerider23234)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-15-2006, 8:48 PM Reply   
thanks because i dont have the money to buy a pair right now so i am only goin to but a single but want to mount it in the middle of the tower. but i thought that the middle piece on my SAN tower was going to be in the way.

thats prolly confusing but i will post a pic later, of what im talkin about
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-15-2006, 8:51 PM Reply   
no,I got you...I'll go look right now to give you a better est.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-15-2006, 9:09 PM Reply   
Ed is right. I had to change the spacing of the mounts when I moved my 1010s from a Titan to a MC tower.

Even if they weren't equipped for your individual need, they would hook you up with something custom to make it happen.
Old     (audiopro74)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-16-2006, 9:56 AM Reply   
The new top plates with the new clamps are adjustable from 2" to 4". Have a pair of 1010's on the counter and just measured. Keep in mind these are the new top plates, that were changed recently.
Old     (audiopro74)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-16-2006, 9:59 AM Reply   
And like J-Rod said, if that is not wide enough they will make you a custom top plate to fit your dimensions. Had one made to fit a Titan tower for a single recently and came out perfect.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-16-2006, 9:30 PM Reply   
sorry,I got busy and couldn't go but checked on it now and I was really close.

Duane or Todd will hook something up I'm sure!!