Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2007

Old     (martinez30)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-16-2007, 7:32 PM Reply   
Hey Folks I am rather new to Wakeworld, and was wondering which handle would be the best to purchase, and why? I would consider myself to be a little more than a beginner wakeboarder, I can not perform advance tricks....yet. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Old     (gimp990)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-16-2007, 7:36 PM Reply   
Proline Leather Grip Combo. Great handle and line combo for the price.
Old     (mofreestyle)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-16-2007, 7:44 PM Reply   
This has been asked before so here are a few threads from before. Hope this helps.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/428039.html

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65919/355689.html
Old     (swoop)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-16-2007, 7:48 PM Reply   
Bro, I started out with the soft flexible handles. Then went to the carbon fiber handles. Finally I found the Helium's. Cant ever go back.

Upload
Upload
Old     (martinez30)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-16-2007, 8:21 PM Reply   
Thank you all for your input, it is greatly appreciated. Hey Justin what would you say about the heliums? Can you give me some input on them..I would appreciate it, with the price of gas and cost of living I got to watch my expenses....hope you all understand
Old     (clearwake)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-17-2007, 6:43 AM Reply   
I've always been a fan of the Hyperlite Premier Handle... it's super comfy in your fingers and it's really easy to hold onto. and they're usually a little cheaper than other higher end handles like Heliums or anything carbon.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-17-2007, 7:51 AM Reply   
Look into the new Proline Synthesis handle. Its got an almost triangle shape that fits into your mitts perfectly. Very soft and comfortable. Plus it won't crack the handle or bust your board if it hits it, like the carbon handles will.
Old     (xbones)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-17-2007, 8:07 AM Reply   
I just purchased a 2007 Proline LG last week when I got my arm hung up in a handle pass and broke my bullet lines handle in half. I did a lot of research and it seemed everyone on here thought the 06 LG hung the moon so I figured the 07 would be just as comfy. I'll let you know once I get it on the water this weekend.