Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (sangeria)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-02-2010, 5:47 PM Reply   
I'd like to get my boat detailed before our first trip in a couple of weeks. I live in Danville...any good suggestions of places I can either take it or that are mobile and can do it here?
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-02-2010, 6:38 PM Reply   
Danville? What a terrible place to live... LOL! Whereabouts? I'm up behind Monte Vista.

Call James Culp. He's mobile out of Pleasanton. Tell him Evan sent you. (925) 271-2362.
Old     (sangeria)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-02-2010, 7:25 PM Reply   
I'm in the neighborhood across from Vista Grande...near the new Walgreen's by 680. I'll give James a call tomorrow. Any idea what he'd charge me? 1997 Sanger V210 with mild oxidation.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-03-2010, 10:10 AM Reply   
Oh, cool... I went to Vista Grande when I was a kid. Hit me up if you ever need help with boat projects. Always nice to have someone else close by.

Not sure. He may have to come out and take a look.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-03-2010, 5:58 PM Reply   
Go see Glenn at Buff em Up behind Sponges near Costco. He does good work at reasonable rates. I have seen him do wonders on a few boats.\

I think he charges about $200 for inside and outside for a major cleanup with oxidation. Tell him Mike sent you.

Last edited by mikeski; 06-03-2010 at 6:00 PM.
Old     (sangeria)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-03-2010, 9:42 PM Reply   
Thanks for the tips guys. Evan...thanks for the offer. I'm always willing to trade help with the boat for beer or a pull or two on the delta...or both. Also, can you check James' number? I called it today and got somebody else. Looking forward to getting the boat out to Tulloch for a week the week after next...need to get the boat dialed in between now and then.
Old     (sangeria)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-03-2010, 10:01 PM Reply   
Evan...scratch that...after checking out "The BoneCrusher" on your website I think you would be sorely disappointed with my measly little wake. That said, I'm still always up for help. Vista Grande is a great school. Let me know if you're up to be interviewed on VGTV next year...our weekly TV show we produce there. We're always looking for interesting people in the area to interview and it looks like you have some great experience with video production, etc. Let me know...Kent (Sangeria)