Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Cisco)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-02-2011, 7:18 AM Reply   
Bruna Schmitz, finished 2010 ranked 15th on the ASP Women’s World Tour

(notice in a swim wear and outside)

Old     (Cisco)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-02-2011, 7:19 AM Reply   
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-02-2011, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
Haha. Thanks Stuey! Your last post made me lol too. Seriously tho, I meant all those things I said about modeling (low wages, eating disorders, brevity) . My friend is a photog and he says drugs are at most of the fashion show after parties. But your right. Linking WBM to drug use is a huge stretch.
Hate to tell you but fashion parties don't have the corner on having drugs at them. I wouldn't be too suprised if most parties full of wakeboarders also have drugs at them.

The girl in the pics bellow looks like she's abotu 12,along with the girls on your profile pic, I actually would find those far more offensive than an adult woman in a bar in a magazine.

In the end you're just burying yourself
Old     (flattirenotube)      Join Date: May 2007       03-02-2011, 8:49 AM Reply   
Kat, I believe it was because he said women, plural, not woman, singular. I don't think it had anything to do with you personally. I'm not getting into this, I just thought that I could help with this portion. (back to eating popcorn)
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-02-2011, 12:34 PM Reply   
More pics please.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-03-2011, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakekat15 View Post
huh? I didn't get that part about 100% of the woMAN.
Yes, I was referring to there only being one female having expressed their opinion, not multiple females. Nothing meant in regards to you personally, or against your opinions and statements Kat.
Old     (wakekat15)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-03-2011, 3:44 PM Reply   
Cool, thanks Guys. Appreciate the input from everyone here....always an interesting read!